• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
nothing is helping me so far. Meds, therapy, techniques, etc. I'm still trying and etc.. I'm waiting on somethings to happen but they take foreverrr. Like the days feel long and then I have to wait weeks or months to make a tiny step forward and sometimes it's not event a step forward. Then during that waiting time I can also fall back into the worse state as well can only deal with shot for so long...

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
nothing is helping me so far. Meds, therapy, techniques, etc. I'm still trying and etc.. I'm waiting on somethings to happen but they take foreverrr. Like the days feel long and then I have to wait weeks or months to make a tiny step forward and sometimes it's not event a step forward. Then during that waiting time I can also fall back into the worse state as well can only deal with shot for so long...
If you're really trying to give recovery a go, all I can suggest are distractions, distractions, distractions! Get into a good tv show, make new connections with people, whether online or in person, just try and distract your mind whenever you can. I know this isn't profound by any stretch of the imagination, but it's all I've got. I wish you nothing but the best of luck. The SS community is all here for you.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I know what you mean. The mood can suddenly drop super quick but it takes forever to come back up.

Reactions: AutoTap
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
The distraction idea is good. Any small victory can be savored and built upon. Looking for the one step or big cure can be disappointing.

Reactions: AutoTap