• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
I'm so fucking done. I finally got a chance to stop being a lazy worthless piece of shit living with my parents and it's gone. I don't have a job or a car, can't afford to move out, etc. My mom's car (only way of getting around) broke down today, I have a job interview in 4 days and a therapy appointment in 5. I really want to ctb. Im going insane from isolation & just having nothing worthwhile to do already. But now I don't have a choice. I can't fucking do this anymore. I had a chance at being a functioning member of society and it's gone already. I applied for that job last fucking week. That was a huge step for me as stupid as that sounds & I was genuinely excited about something for the first time in so long. I just want one good thing to last. Now I can't even talk to my therapist the one time a month that I get to. I feel completely worthless. Sorry if my posts are getting annoying at this point I just don't know where else I can say this.

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
It's good thing that you are getting a job interview. I see that your life is improving.
If you are really useless for the corportate world, then you would not have got a job interview at all.

I believe in you. Please at least keep me informed about your improvement. I think you can do it. You are not useless.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I feel the same way. I wanted to make a contribution to my field. That was before things completely fell apart and now I have no life.

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Why do you care about contributing to society? I wouldn't want to be a functioning member of society even if I could
I have virtually no sense of purpose otherwise.
It's good thing that you are getting a job interview. I see that your life is improving.
If you are really useless for the corportate world, then you would not have got a job interview at all.

I believe in you. Please at least keep me informed about your improvement. I think you can do it. You are not useless.
I can't go anywhere as of right now, I'm trying to figure something out but it's not looking good. I don't live somewhere I can walk which complicates things a lot.
I feel the same way. I wanted to make a contribution to my field. That was before things completely fell apart and now I have no life.
I'm sorry you're going through this as well. Nobody deserves to lose everything but it can happen so fast.

Last edited:
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
society is rotten, there is nothing you or anyone can give to it that can change it. Whatever good deeds you do others will destroy it. Humans are humans and they are poison. Its a hopeless battle.

Reactions: 4am
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
An asteroid the size of Rhode Island just needs to send us all into early retirement. If god really exists, why is he/she such a troll. Whizzing apocalyptic rocks a couple million miles past us. Teasing us with extinction.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Society deserves better than you, better than all of us. I am sorry you're feeling without a sense of purpose, it really is a horrible feeling. I hope things get better for you, and you can find something just as rewarding as the work you put in yourself. You deserve better than what society has to offer.

<3

L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
I have virtually no sense of purpose otherwise.

I think it's good to contribute to society in the sense of helping others, I don't particularly care about fueling the economy or national pride. But I am interested to hear what contributing to society looks like for you and expound more on what sense of purpose you're searching for?

Reactions: divinemistress36
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

ᅠᅠ
Sep 15, 2023
Don't be too harsh on yourself for it, you don't owe shit to society. I get that it gives you purpose though, there might be another chance to take.

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
I think it's good to contribute to society in the sense of helping others, I don't particularly care about fueling the economy or national pride. But I am interested to hear what contributing to society looks like for you and expound more on what sense of purpose you're searching for?
The issue is I don't have a job or any income whatsoever right now & I would be homeless if my parents didn't pity me. I don't do anything, I just fuck off and waste every hour of every day. Tried to make a change and it didn't work out. "Contributing to society", to me, requires something other than just taking up space.
Don't be too harsh on yourself for it, you don't owe shit to society. I get that it gives you purpose though, there might be another chance to take.
It's not that I owe anything to society or anyone really, just doesn't feel like there's a point in living when I barely am anyway.
Society deserves better than you, better than all of us. I am sorry you're feeling without a sense of purpose, it really is a horrible feeling. I hope things get better for you, and you can find something just as rewarding as the work you put in yourself. You deserve better than what society has to offer.

<3
Thank you for the kind words. I really am trying to figure something out, just not sure where to go from here really.
society is rotten, there is nothing you or anyone can give to it that can change it. Whatever good deeds you do others will destroy it. Humans are humans and they are poison. Its a hopeless battle.
I agree with this sentiment, I just really think I need to be doing something with my life and I'm not.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Todsünde
L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
The issue is I don't have a job or any income whatsoever right now & I would be homeless if my parents didn't pity me. I don't do anything, I just fuck off and waste every hour of every day. Tried to make a change and it didn't work out. "Contributing to society", to me, requires something other than just taking up space.
Makes sense, in that case I encourage you to focus on the interview you have coming up and even if it doesn't work out, to continue looking for a job. Obviously don't know you irl, but you can write coherent sentences. Take it from me, having worked with some people who I wouldn't trust to write me a grocery list, you can find a job you can be successful in if you are motivated.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Why do you care about contributing to society? I wouldn't want to be a functioning member of society even if I could
For me, it's not even necessarily contributing to society, but having some kind of responsibilities makes me feel like I'm not just being lazy all the time. All I want to do is lay in bed, but I feel shameful when I don't do anything. I wish I didn't feel that way, life is so exhausting and I want nothing more than to waste away. I just feel so shitty when I do.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
An asteroid the size of Rhode Island just needs to send us all into early retirement. If god really exists, why is he/she such a troll. Whizzing apocalyptic rocks a couple million miles past us. Teasing us with extinction.
To quote bring me the horizon song Antivist:

You can say I'm just a fool that stands for nothing… well to that… I say you're a CUNT

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Society is a collection of humans.We owe nothing to anyone.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim