• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
What would be the funniest or most oddest or silly way soneone could CTB? No Judgement Zone!! Something you made up or something you heard before.

Escape Artist

Escape Artist

Jun 3, 2019
I call a farm veterinarian and tell them I have a horse that needs to be put down because it's legs are broken. I give them the address of someone who used to keep horses so there is plenty of fencing and a barn. I tell them to knock on the back door of the house. When they do I raid their van for the horse sized dose of N. Boom. I actually came up with this last night during my usual scheming. The only disappointing problem I realized is they might take the N with them in their old time farm vet bag when they go to knock on the door.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I call a farm veterinarian and tell them I have a horse that needs to be put down because it's legs are broken. I give them the address of someone who used to keep horses so there is plenty of fencing and a barn. I tell them to knock on the back door of the house. When they do I raid their van for the horse sized dose of N. Boom. I actually came up with this last night during my usual scheming. The only disappointing problem I realized is they might take the N with them in their old time farm vet bag when they go to knock on the door.
That is funny. Maybe they would be scared and angry and all but just to see that play out seems kinda funny. Unless you got away without anyone knowing and just missing thier meds if they even looked. A new play on drugstore cowboy, vet bandito.

Reactions: Escape Artist
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Or I could tell them I'll be in the barn with the horse and when they come in I'll say "over heeeere wiiilbur" with my rubber horse mask on and then rush past them grabbing the vet bag.
There's that part of Hook with Robin and Hoffman where he has the pistol and he's telling Shmee (can't spell his name lol) "I'm commuting suicide!" Meanwhile Shmee is trying to take all th treasure. Someone could also fight an Ostrich to the death in like a Thunder Dome ordeal. It's not that suicide itself is funny but it is comical in a way. Like someone killing themselves to spite the police or thier parents or the assholes at work or school. It's not funny when people are sad and unhappy but it funny when someone grabs thier balls with both hands and tells all the normies to go to hell in a way. I think having a world seemingly without compassion is just kind of funny in itself. Like when they dont help a person while they were alive but they all attend the funeral as if they cared. Just to see the body stand up and scream "Wtf? It was you and you and you that did this to me! Get the fuck out! Tell these people what you assholes did to me!". Also, fighting a walrus to the death would be funny. Its like Shakespeare telling us that comedy and tragedy are the same thing. J255uel9o5t31 AwQKp9r 460s

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I think the most embarrassing way, would be in the toilet. I go to cut and use the restroom and realized at the last minute it was to deep.

Reactions: GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
The bathroom is where many a people have ended it. Maybe thats why there are always flowers in there but nobody wants to acknowledge that.... 758f0a0369ed56b321f5e5ccb51a3685 46da6e5d6ab1282d2e917841ecc17af2

Reactions: Antigonish
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
They do. When my horse was put down they kept their euthanasia drugs and equipment with them. I've seen many animals put to sleep, but seeing her being forced to the ground so she didn't accidentally fall on anyone during the process was the worst. She fought it. Stupid bloat.
@GarageKarate07 it's okay, she lived to be 28 so no shame. ♡

Last edited:
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
They do. When my horse was put down they kept their euthanasia drugs and equipment with them. I've seen many animals put to sleep, but seeing her being forced to the ground so she didn't accidentally fall on anyone during the process was the worst. She fought it. Stupid bloat.
I always tell my cat that I'm on craigslist looking for a violin guy to sell her to. Sadly not many people get that joke. Did someone tell the horse that being glue is a very respectful end? What if you had an urn for a horse that was a bottle of elmers glue and it said " ❤PEANUT ❤" on it?

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Or I could tell them I'll be in the barn with the horse and when they come in I'll say "over heeeere wiiilbur" with my rubber horse mask on and then rush past them grabbing the vet bag.
So I actually just read, cause sometimes I just scroll through posts, and this one was to funny.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I always tell my cat that I'm on craigslist looking for a violin guy to sell her to. Sadly not many people get that joke. Did someone tell the horse that being glue is a very respectful end? What if you had an urn for a horse that was a bottle of elmers glue and it said " ❤PEANUT ❤" on it?
She was actually sent for glue and dog food. But I got some of her mane and stable plate as a remembrance. I had to leave when they dragged her away in literally chains due to weight. Xx

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
IED strapped to my body, with a fuck ton of confetti.
Lol. It could play the happy birthday song or ding dong the witch is dead. People on looking would be scarred for life. Funny.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I mean any CTB can be funny if they evacuated their bowels after dying, because poop is funny right?

Reactions: Escape Artist
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
IT'S ALWAYS FUNNY!! It just depends on the mindset you have. There's a video of bill gates getting hit with a cream pie. That's funny also. Could feed all the kids healthy food. Could lobby in all his media that war is a crime. Could help make better schools and free hospitals. Could open clean food and water centers for all the starving kids in Africa. Nope! Give everyone vaccines for diseases they might possibly get maybe sometime somehow and make a profit while investing in the companies he is promoting. Is it funny? Seems to be a little funny. Not as funny as poo but not everyone enjoys good poo humor. All these good beautiful people here wanting to leave this crappy world by death, and all the people fighting to stay here yet not wanting to change it in any way. Which is funny?
Mrhankeyneucard Death suicide suicide note music sheet musicians suicidal tton27 low Sport high jump suicide jump jumper jumps smb090715 low Death jump jumper jumping committing suicide mental health jlvn524 low Im0860u73qt11