• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
A couple of weeks ago when I was a bit more manic I came up with some crazy and fun ways to cbt.

I live near the mountains in the states, so I figured that I would drive up to the mountains, drink a lot, dress up in a suit made of meat and pass out so that the bears and mountain lions would eat me.

Thank goodness I am less manic now and have decided on SN.

I would love to hear more fun ideas?

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I've entertained the idea of hooking a high speed motor to a bench vice. Put head in vice, flip the switch, and *squish*.

Someone here several months ago was planning to ctb by tying a rope to a chainsaw and swinging it around their head into their neck, amongst other gruesome ideas. They were dead serious, too.

Last edited:
M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
Not creative as such but i've wondered how easy it would be to walk into a shooting range, shoot a few rounds then shoot yourself in the head? Dont have shooting ranges in my company so dunno. Or dress up as a deer and hope to get shot by an hunter in a game park?

V

VivianVermouth

Nov 18, 2020
Or dress up as a deer and hope to get shot by an hunter in a game park?

I mean, if you're ok with people thinking you're a furry larping as a deer or something after your death, I suppose that would work. Better hope the hunter is a good shot though.

M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
I mean, if you're ok with people thinking you're a furry larping as a deer or something after your death, I suppose that would work. Better hope the hunter is a good shot though.
i dont think the suggestions in this thread are meant to be taken seriously...

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not exactly fun, but I've thought of dressing as a clown and "rob" a bank and then take a hostage and force policd to shoot me.
Of course, it was a ridiculous idea. I don't want anybody to be part of my ctb in a direct or indirect way.

The clown part is fun, though. Lol.

DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Not exactly fun, but I've thought of dressing as a clown and "rob" a bank and then take a hostage and force policd to shoot me.
Of course, it was a ridiculous idea. I don't want anybody to be part of my ctb in a direct or indirect way.

The clown part is fun, though. Lol.
Shot before attempted man's laughter?