Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
There's a video of a woman that hanged herself from a selling fan, but unfortunately she didn't go unconscious and struggled for minutes, probably suffocating https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZIpXZT8SfL8JQGDQvn1kz6xsPSJgq0DzX
she had the knot at the back of her neck like almost all the other videos.

But what if u put the knot in front of ur neck under ur jawline like this video https://mega.nz/file/2qgQkA5R#cj669CZFEDn_s-G6nRFAEQ6Ypio28_Pd7Md-i-LkvWM
it's not possible for the ligature to touch ur windpipe in this case means u won't be suffocating if u didn't go unconscious!
What do u think about it?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Belaya Noch and lostangel
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
That was her problem. It should be at the side and toward the back. That gets everything. She did it wrong and suffered.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, TimeToBiteTheDust and CarbonMonoxide
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
That was her problem. It should be at the side and toward the back. That gets everything. She did it wrong and suffered.
The video that i included is about a successful attempt Wich the woman puts the know in front, the failed one was at the back.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Had to be a setup issue. Properly done, pass out is in seconds.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and Failedboy
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
There's a video of a woman that hanged herself from a selling fan, but unfortunately she didn't go unconscious and struggled for minutes, probably suffocating, she had the knot at the back like almost all the other videos.
But what if u put the knot in front of ur neck under ur jawline like this video https://mega.nz/file/2qgQkA5R#cj669CZFEDn_s-G6nRFAEQ6Ypio28_Pd7Md-i-LkvWM
It's not possible for the ligature to touch ur windpipe in this case means u won't be suffocating if u didn't go unconscious!
What do u think about this?
You are missunderstanding this.

The video shows an absolutely perfect ctb with hang. After a few seconds, the arms drop because she passes out.

The strikes after that are normal and are part of the dying process when hanging

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, rundschlinge78 and Lady black
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Oups, I'm sorry.
The first video was not in the post that was shown to me.

This ctb was almost certainly not very pleasant.

But I think it wasn't primarily because of the position of the knot. It was simply a very bad execution.

The noose was so big that she could stick her head through it. That is not optimal.

Second, she had a lot of hair in between that distributed the pressure.
It looks like she is slowly suffocating, that would explain her reaction

Reactions: deleted, CarbonMonoxide and Ghassane
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
Oups, I'm sorry.

But I think it wasn't primarily because of the position of the knot. It was simply a very bad execution.

The noose was so big that she could stick her head through it. That is not optimal.

My idea is maybe if i put the knot in front on my neck and even if something went wrong i would never suffocate cos simply the noose is not touching my windpipe!

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
My idea is maybe if i put the knot in front on my neck and even if something went wrong i would never suffocate cos simply the noose is not touching my windpipe!
I am not quite sure that it will always be so, but in principle it is. I would at least do it that way.

I'm going to clarify it a little better now
What else do I have the books about hanging for ? :pfff:

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Ghassane
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
I am not quite sure that it will always be so, but in principle it is. I would at least do it that way.

I'm going to clarify it a little better now
What else do I have the books about hanging for ? :pfff:
U have hanging books!

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
only in german
From Amazon
Is primarily about partial hanging

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Ghassane
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Oups, I'm sorry.

This is the impression that I got too. Especially the hair. The position of the noose was wrong as well. It was not that hanging is bad, her execution was terrible. This is why research is so important before ctb.

Reactions: death137, cyberlordsumit, LetzteAusfahrt and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
sorry but are you supposed to place it between the side and back of the neck? Is that what you mean?

Reactions: iDieUDie80
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I don't know if I've ever seen a hanging video where the person passed out "in seconds". The body always convulses for at least a minute.

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
I don't know if I've ever seen a hanging video where the person passed out "in seconds". The body always convulses for at least a minute.
That's after u go unconscious in secs, the cramps are pretty peaceful.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, death137, rundschlinge78 and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Yes
Do not confuse convulsions with consciousness.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, death137 and 7 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Most video has a few seconds of voluntary movement then they start to go limp. Anything after that is involuntary.
Some might have setup issues that keep them conscious longer. A good reason to plan carefully.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, death137, Failedboy and 3 others
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Well-executed hanging is much more pleasant and peaceful than is generally assumed. It is only a few seconds that you consciously notice, then comes the beautiful experience of unconsciousness.

It's going too fast for my taste, I don't want that

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, cyberlordsumit, rundschlinge78 and 1 other person
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
What things do you want to avoid for an unpleasant hanging, and what things do you want to ensure of for a comfortable and successful hanging? Are there some factors that are simply out of the person's control?

Reactions: rundschlinge78
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
What things do you want to avoid for an unpleasant hanging, and what things do you want to ensure of for a comfortable and successful hanging? Are there some factors that are simply out of the person's control?
The answer ist quite easy. Inform, research, learn, try out.

Nobody can tell you how to do it for you. You have to determine that yourself

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, death137, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
This is the impression that I got too. Especially the hair. The position of the noose was wrong as well. It was not that hanging is bad, her execution was terrible. This is why research is so important before ctb.
Can you clarify proper placement of noose please ? Thanks

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I can only speak for myself, and I've only attempted hanging once, with a horrible rope made out of a bedsheet while I was in jail. If you make a decent knot and you force it to take all of your weight suddenly (ie a drop, jump, etc) it is going to tighten extremely suddenly and forcefully, and you will be unconscious *fast*. Even with a terrible "rope," I was completely unconscious within ten seconds. I had always worried about the reflex to reach up and try to grab the rope when I considered this method before trying it, but it never even crossed my mind to do it, unconsciousness came too fast. The body will seize and convulse after unconsciousness, but you are completely unaware of it happening and are suffering no discomfort. Imo, the most important part of hanging by *far* is committing to the drop/jump. If you're not just playing around or making a gesture, that is, if you really want to ctb then I'd say a well-executed hanging isn't rocket science based on my experience, and its not something that causes much suffering.

(I was found and cut down by guards three minutes after losing consciousness, which is why I'm alive to write this.)

Edit: Also important that you choose a knot that is not static (that ensures that the "noose" portion stays the same size when pressure is put on it.) You want a knot that will tighten the noose as pressure is applied to the rope. I thought I'd better include it, after seeing that some people actually do try to hang themselves with a static noose that will not tighten. That's just asking for failure/disaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: death137 and CarbonMonoxide
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Can you clarify proper placement of noose please ? Thanks
Above your Adam's apple and just below your chin. In my trials the best position of the knot was in front of my neck. Also, don't waste time with partial, it requires a lot of commitment which only serves to increase SI. Use a slipknot, not a Hangman's Knot. Be careful, full suspension is frighteningly fast, you can die by accident.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, death137, LADY007 and 7 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well-executed hanging is much more pleasant and peaceful than is generally assumed. It is only a few seconds that you consciously notice, then comes the beautiful experience of unconsciousness.

It's going too fast for my taste, I don't want that
Do you want it to take longer?

Reactions: Failedboy
Failedboy

Failedboy

Aug 29, 2020
I can only speak for myself, and I've only attempted hanging once, with a horrible rope made out of a bedsheet while I was in jail. If you make a decent knot and you force it to take all of your weight suddenly (ie a drop, jump, etc) it is going to tighten extremely suddenly and forcefully, and you will be unconscious *fast*. Even with a terrible "rope," I was completely unconscious within ten seconds. I had always worried about the reflex to reach up and try to grab the rope when I considered this method before trying it, but it never even crossed my mind to do it, unconsciousness came too fast. The body will seize and convulse after unconsciousness, but you are completely unaware of it happening and are suffering no discomfort. Imo, the most important part of hanging by *far* is committing to the drop/jump. If you're not just playing around or making a gesture, that is, if you really want to ctb then I'd say a well-executed hanging isn't rocket science based on my experience, and its not something that causes much suffering.

(I was found and cut down by guards three minutes after losing consciousness, which is why I'm alive to write this.)

Edit: Also important that you choose a knot that is not static (that ensures that the "noose" portion stays the same size when pressure is put on it.) You want a knot that will tighten the noose as pressure is applied to the rope. I thought I'd better include it, after seeing that some people actually do try to hang themselves with a static noose that will not tighten. That's just asking for failure/disaster.
I share similar experience; tried to ctb by hanging in jail 3 years ago using pajama pant leg attached to a bunk frame. There was a security cam, thus I failed and was rescued by a guard on duty. I hardly remember all this as I fainted maybe after 10--15 seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: mopeyD, death137, LADY007 and 1 other person
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Do you want it to take longer?
Yes, I want to be able to enjoy the moment of dying. I'm really looking forward to it and would like to see it with my clear mind.

Reactions: Failedboy, death137, rundschlinge78 and 2 others
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Yes, I want to be able to enjoy the moment of dying. I'm really looking forward to it and would like to see it with my clear mind.
Beautiful words. I used to want this kind of death too then I realized that I couldn't be certain to overcome SI. You're totally resigned to your fate. I envy that.

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Interesting. May have to get a book about hanging just incase. Awesome that full hang is fast also good to know that you put the knot/noose above the apple.

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
I've read put the noose below Adam's apple?