• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm CTB'ing by firearm due to not being able to access SN reliably and easily. It would be difficult (in my personal circumstances) to explain why I would have SN versus having a firearm (knock on wood, no one knows I legally own a firearm) since there are many reasons and even more so during this trying time in the US (self-defence, target shooting, hunting, etc.).

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Due to multiple moves this year I lost my bottle. However my back up to that is my gun which I will use.

Sorrygoodbye

Sorrygoodbye

Sep 28, 2020
I'm curious why? If you don't mind
If the train is going fast enough the chances of survival are pretty low. I could get drunk beforehand unlike sn. I don't need to buy any supplies that I'd need to hide somewhere like a gun or inert gas tank. I don't need to worry about trying to buy drugs on the dark web or anything.

i've thought about this many times, but i don't want to do that to the poor engineer operating the train
It would ruin their day for sure, but the thought of a loved one finding my blue sn body is probably worse.