• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry and for doing what I did. I didn't mean to fuck up our friendship like that and you were the one who came to me. I've helped you from time to time when you needed a person to vent too. I also know what it's like to have a brother that's a pain in the ass but yours is way different. I also enjoyed voicechatting with you on Discord and it was fun when we would talk about stuff, we had some similarities and it was good to have someone to talk too. And lastly, again, I'm sorry for what I did that caused me to ruin our friendship. If I could go back a couple of months to fix it, I would. I was having a bad day and I knew you didn't take it well at all.

If you're reading this, you know who you are. I'm doing better. I'm improving step by step and I hope you get there too. You made it pretty far on what you've went through and I know you can do it.

I hope we can start over and be friends again. I miss you. Like a lot.

Sincerely,
Joe

Reactions: Sensei
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Congratulations on the courage to reach out.

Reactions: Joey