• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WorthAShot

Feb 28, 2024
Hello everyone,

I haven't really posted on here before, but I've really enjoyed what everyone has said here and I can't thank you all enough in broadening my options.
I'm gonna ctb here soon. I'm getting my method ready. I'll spare you guys the details on what I'm doing, I'm mainly just posting to ask whoever's reading this from now until I ctb to talk with me.
I don't like being alone, and especially right now, I feel incredibly alone.
We can talk about anything.
Thanks again for everyone who's on here. You all have been great and you guys are genuinely nice people.

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
I'm sorry you've gotten to this point in your life but I'm glad you found this site. If anything, it's nice not to feel so alone in our shared dislike of life on earth. I think of that song by Seal where in the beginning he says, "it's the loneliness that's the killer." It's so true. I've always felt alone in life. Unlovable, unlikable, awkward and miserable. But the past few years have been in such isolation as a caregiver it's just magnified all my misery ten-fold.

I hope you're able to find some connection and comfort here before you go. Sending you huge hugs and understanding from afar.

GoroMajima13

GoroMajima13

A burden to the people I love
Sep 22, 2023
I've been in the process of trying to ctb myself.. and it's an incredibly lonely experience. .. do you have any favorite games you like to play if you do? Favorite hobbies? If it helps bring comfort, I'll try to give conversation

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Look, if someone is thinking about a method, it behooves them to talk about it, because that way, if there's a problem with it, others can tell them what's wrong, SO THEY DON'T SERIOUSLY INJURE THEMSELVES.
i wonder if you know that i admire you. posted something the other day. i don't mean to be confrontational.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i wonder if you know that i admire you. posted something the other day. i don't mean to be confrontational.
Man, I'm not looking for any admiration. I'm here for the same reason most everyone else is. All I am saying is that when someone doesn't want to talk about their "method", it can be a real red flag. I'd hate to see someone with a half-baked idea do serious harm to themselves, but fall short of actually ending their life. What good comes out of that? Surely, there's no peace in still being alive, but all screwed up, wouldn't you agree? I don't take what you wrote as confrontational. I just wanted to explain my reasoning for asking what the OP's method is. I don't claim to know it all, not by any stretch, but I have done a LOT of reading of postings in this forum regarding methods and best practices thereof, and myself, as well as others, I believe, don't want to see people cause serious harm to themselves, needlessly, when it's easy to run one's method by the populace, just to make sure everything is copacetic.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
Man, I'm not looking for any admiration. I'm here for the same reason most everyone else is. All I am saying is that when someone doesn't want to talk about their "method", it can be a real red flag. I'd hate to see someone with a half-baked idea do serious harm to themselves, but fall short of actually ending their life. What good comes out of that? Surely, there's no peace in still being alive, but all screwed up, wouldn't you agree? I don't take what you wrote as confrontational. I just wanted to explain my reasoning for asking what the OP's method is. I don't claim to know it all, not by any stretch, but I have done a LOT of reading of postings in this forum regarding methods and best practices thereof, and myself, as well as others, I believe, don't want to see people cause serious harm to themselves, needlessly, when it's easy to run one's method by the populace, just to make sure everything is copacetic.
i remember what i said now. i said i love your replies. you did not disappoint once again. i've read a lot of your thoughts. i can still say that i am in admiration.

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i remember what i said now. i said i love your replies. you did not disappoint once again. i've read a lot of your thoughts. i can still say that i am in admiration.
That's really nice of you, but I truly don't understand why? I mean I'm still here, LONG after I planned on being around, still trying to get finished all of the stuff I need to complete before I go. Sooooooooooooo.........................in my mind, that makes me kind of a failure, at least in that regard. I mean it's just another failure in my life, so no big deal, really, at least at this stage. All I try to do, at least for the foreseeable future while I'm here, is to read people's postings and respond as authentically and honestly as I can.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
That's really nice of you, but I truly don't understand why? I mean I'm still here, LONG after I planned on being around, still trying to get finished all of the stuff I need to complete before I go. Sooooooooooooo.........................in my mind, that makes me kind of a failure, at least in that regard. I mean it's just another failure in my life, so no big deal, really, at least at this stage. All I try to do, at least for the foreseeable future while I'm here, is to read people's postings and respond as authentically and honestly as I can.
that somehow makes you a failure? you have so many good aspects. if it's not ypur time -you will know. i have no idea when that will be but for me (if i haven't gone) it will be a sad day

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
if it's not ypur time -you will know. i have no idea when that will be but for me (if i haven't gone) it will be a sad day
It is my time. Actually, it's well past my time. I should have been gone a long time ago. There's nothing I'm getting from this world anymore, nor is there anything I'm contributing to it. The world was done with me a long time ago. I'm just tidying up some things that need to be done, just so I don't leave such a mess for someone to clean-up.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i'm sorry. kind of felt that way