• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
I can safely say I'm relatively familiar around the happenings here and I have been seeing a lot of repetition in newbie questions.

First and foremost.... Search is your friend. Your question is probably answered in a megathread or another post somewhere.

Secondly, before you post, read and watch. There's something true in the saying that those who listen first can learn a lot.

Lastly, be yourself. We are a supportive group and always will want the best for you.

What other tips do you have for the newbies?

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Nice idea for a thread. Personally my five most important sugestions for newbies, other than things you already mentioned are:

1-DON'T DO PRO-LIFE OR PRO-SUICIDE PROPAGANDA. NEVER. WE ARE PRO-CHOICE FOR A REASON.

2-Give the necessary respect to goodbye threads. That's not the place for asking questions about methods and arguing.

3-Think about the quality of your posts instead of quantity.

4-Write in English, please, even if you're not good at it. It's better if we can partially understand what you're trying to say instead of not understanding at all.

5-Don't feed the trolls. If someone is bothering you just click on their username and then click on the ignore button. If they're going against the forum rules, report them.

There are more things worth mentioning, but I can only remember those for now.

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Nice idea for a thread. Personally my five most important sugestions for newbies, other than things you already mentioned are:

1-DON'T DO PRO-LIFE OR PRO-SUICIDE PROPAGANDA. NEVER. WE ARE PRO-CHOICE FOR A REASON.

2-Give the necessary respect to goodbye threads. That's not the place for asking questions about methods and arguing.

3-Think about the quality of your posts instead of quantity.

4-Write in English, please, even if you're not good at it. It's better if we can partially understand what you're trying to say instead of not understanding at all.

5-Don't feed the trolls. If someone is bothering you just click on their username and then click on the ignore button. If they're going against the forum rules, report them.

There are more things worth mentioning, but I can only remember those for now.
GREAT tips @Oblivion Lover !

As much as I feel integrated into the community, I still have a lot to learn.

*Reminder* this is only for educational purposes for newbies. We were all one too at one point

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Before you start a thread asking how to use a suicide method or what cheap, easy and painless method we know about, look in the List of Resources near the top of the forum. There are miles of useful links there, including "megathreads" about various methods. Some of those are huge by now, but the fundamental how-to's are in the first few posts of the thread.