• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Hello!

Last year I bought 6 bottles of N in Peru following the PPH instructions. It all went well and it was pretry easy to buy OTC in Cuzco.

My concern is with testing the N purity: i bought the Exit Test Kit online but somehow the testing kit was blocked in the custom of my country and im unable to test it.

Im quite confident that the sources and stores (agroveterinaria listed in PPH) are selling good N products and so far i havent seen any complaining regarding N.

Nonetheless, since im not able to test if, i wonder if any member here who bought N in Peru managed to test it and also if anyone saw any info regarding the quality of the N in those agroveterinaria in Peru.

Thanks

Reactions: BrainShower
Ontwon

Ontwon

Searching for wholeness
May 4, 2023
I just bought 5 bottles, according to the label it's 6.5g/100ml or 3.25g/50ml. I would imagine that it's legit considering it's coming from a reputable company. I'm going to be drinking it without testing when I'm ready.

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Is it intended for pet or human in pure?

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Is it intended for pet or human in pure?
HALATAL is used for Pet for anetheshia and for human euthanasia if you drink around 10g of Pentobarbital.

Last edited: