Status
Not open for further replies.
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm sorry, but this website doesn't tell people that 'failure is not an option', and neither are people 'banned for mentioning getting help other than killing themselves'.

It's infuriating to hear people lie like that.

Another thing is that BPG managed to 'survive' the 'death cult' that is SS.
How did he manage that if this site is basically a fatal mouse trap for innocent victims?
It may even be the case that he is still here because of the help he was able to get and peer support on SS..

Too much conflicting information..beepbeep..cognitive dissonance detected...beep...computer shutting down...

:(
your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We've just collected some error info, and then we'll restart for you (0% complete)

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, demuic, puppy9 and 5 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Bipolar ir you reading this. You had your 5 minutes of fame! We will continue to be a caring family for which you no longer belong ! And the fix the 26 got what they wanted from you! That's it. Now you can go back and crawl Into what you call your life. Try Britain's Got Talent of X factor if you really crave for the spotlight that's much.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Silvermorning and 1 other person
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Bipolar ir you reading this. You had your 5 minutes of fame! We will continue to be a caring family for which you no longer belong ! And the fix the 26 got what they wanted from you! That's it. Now you can go back and crawl Into what you call your life.

It would be extremely hilarious if they take this whole thread out of context. "A supportive, and accepting community that takes in all the suffering people doesn't do what they claim. LE GASP." Yeah... well.... we can only take so much hypocrisy and BS from someone. Hard to re-accept someone who has chosen to be a complete weasel to a group of people who initially had nothing but acceptance and empathy for said person. But I'm sure they'll find some way to twist it to their narrative. I look forward to that in fact, just because the very thought is hilarious af.

EDIT: Just recently looked on their facebook page and twitter. Oh boy. I can't even get into that, or I'm sure I'm going to freak out.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9, Dr Iron Arc, Silvermorning and 2 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
He played many people here like a fiddle. Even making people who had no part of it feel like utter sh*t. I hope it is worth it to him. Sh*tting on those who genuinely wanted to help him and gave him so much support. I'm so sorry.

To me, that was an interesting thing to observe. I hope everyone involved will learn some valuable lessons. I didn't like him on one hand, but on the other, I think I've learned a few things about manipulation. I've found out the names for some manipulation tactics that I've seen happening before but couldn't name them. If you're a chess player, you might now about the tactics that are used to gain advantage over the opponent, like fork, pin or overloading. Just like one could observe the chess games to see how these tactics are being set up, I had the opportunity to 'take a field trip' and observe some manipulative tactics being deployed against others, like pulling strawmans, changing subject, acting confused after being confronted (I don't know what's happening anymore), extensive usage of sarcastic put-downs, and so on.

Reactions: puppy9, Deleted member 14573, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
Apparently, we should also check ID's of users to make sure they are over 18. These people want stricter control of the Internet and to basically destroy online anonimity. Dangerous crowd.
another direct quote from one of BipolarGuy's posts:
"Young people lie about their age to use Facebook for goodness sake, and requesting ID and verifying it for each member is just not practical."

yet in the video it's "well this isn't facebook it's a suicide site!!!"

he is just a two faced sack of shit. hope he enjoyed the ego boost.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Isadeth, demuic and 9 others
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Well. . . . I guess the attention received for stirring the pot on here wasn't enough for Bullshitguy. One, I've never seen anyone on here shame someone for backing out, and I would like to see this cunt find a thread that does. Second, If we think someone's impulsive, sometimes we suggest they wait until their emotions are level enough, to make sure they are confident in their choice to die (Not pro-lifers like an asshat like you, who only left the site because no one was shining the spotlight on you anymore, who think people should suffer for society, fuck suicidal people's suffering.)Well, you know what Jeremy, I hope you got the attention and validation you so desperately need to function. We took you into our family and In the end, because we didn't tolerate your manipulative, abhorrent behavior, you fed us to the wolves. In the excerpt from Eminem's song Killshot, "It's your moment, this is it
As big as you're gonna get, so enjoy it." I guess now you're free to suck pro-lifer's dicks all you want, and them tell you how good of a boy you are.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Brink, puppy9 and 7 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Since they like to screenshot our stuff I've got something they can screenshot...

Tenor 36 28b1d5cb7e

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Isadeth, Brink and 13 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
So he went through with it anyway.
Bastard.

Reactions: _Kaira_, Dr Iron Arc, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Maybe he's just a liar I guess. He's on a mission. What a loser, wasting his own life just to shut down this place with lies.
Just like an Indian call center, you have a script for it. Been watching lots of Kitboga on YouTube. You guys should check Kitboga out coz it's fucking hilarious. :pfff:

I watch him often. One of the few people on this planet that gives me hope for this world anymore.

Not to try and take this thread off of the original topic, but if you like Kitboga's work then you might like ScammerRevolts and Lewis's Tech.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9 and _Kaira_
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
As big as you're gonna get, so enjoy it." I guess now you're free to suck pro-lifer's dicks all you want, and them tell you how good of a boy you are.

Before christmas they're dumping the hot potato, then he will remember those who cared about him and will have a (pretend?) meltdown. But , fool me twice, shame on me. The saddest part, is that i imagine the clique of profilers all laughing behind his back.

They used him just to hurt us, the video was directed specifically to us only, to mock us, since they know they will never have the power to censorship the net. I'm certain those families broken by the pain , are also being manipulated by other nefarious people for virtue signalling and fundraising puposes , like bipolarguy manipulated us to get his needs met. A history of manipulation, cause vulnerable people are easy to manipulate,

The harder they falll.... :aw:

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: puppy9, Deleted member 14573, Disappointered and 5 others
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Before christmas they're dumping the hot potato, then he will remember those who cared about him and will have a (pretend?) meltdown. But , fool me twice, shame on me. The saddest part, is that i imagine the clique of profilers all laughing behind his back.

They used him just to hurt us, the video was directed specifically to us only, to mock us, since they know they will never have the power to censorship the net. I'm certain those families broken by the pain , are also being manipulated by other nefarious people for virtue signalling and fundraising puposes , like bipolarguy manipulated us to get his needs met. A history of manipulation, cause vulnerable people are easy to manipulate,

The harder they falll.... :aw:
* Bullshitguy * He made his bed, he'll sleep on those nails, pins, and needles and remember the days we offered him a warm soft bed. Fuck him, he's ran out of places to gather attention and rile people up--he's lost his only purpose in life. Sad.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, _Kaira_, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I remember the guy, used to go around giving hate and free insults all the time without even having the balls to tell them directly

Btw the channel has 4 subscribers, hardly a worthy opposition

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, puppy9, 262653 and 6 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I wasn't going to look at this video because it's not why I joined SS I have no interest in Fixthe26 but I understand why they exist, I may be suicidal and a member of SS but I have empathy. When you lose a family member to suicide it's a terrible and painful experience and first, your in total shock and look for reasons why and then blame yourself, then it's easier on the soul if you can find someone else to blame and relieve your guilt, unfortunately you missed the signs and never gave that person the help, support or supervision they needed. But I have always thought suicidal people should be recruited by MI5 or the CIA, as we know how to keep a secret as you know, extensive planning and then CTB. I like this message from Jeremy, https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nobody-really-listens-until-youre-dead.46305/post-837301

Another positive for SS aye Jeremy :blarg:, the more media attention Fixthe26 gets the more members SS will get.

I live in the UK and the link below is from The London Ambulance Service, they say they are attending 37 suicides or attempted suicides per day, I haven't or I don't see that many Goodbye threads on SS, so where are they getting there information from, could it be the media and films, wow.

As for choosing mods if you look at most professions these days they are more inclined to hire people who have first hand knowledge and experiecne so they can explain why, where and what there experiences are, as it inspires trust and respect, drug councillors and prison reform are a few to mention they are even talking to children in Schools now and I suspect if not already but in the future, suicicide or mental health. The worse thing you can do is have someone talking who has no first hand experience as it will go in one ear and out the other but if a person tells you the battle they had it sticks so I would say the Mods are more than qualified.

Anyway Live long and prosper, :smiling: come on I had to say something funny.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Isadeth, demuic and 11 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
* Bullshitguy * He made his bed, he'll sleep on those nails, pins, and needles and remember the days we offered him a warm soft bed. Fuck him, he's ran out of places to gather attention and rile people up--he's lost his only purpose in life. Sad.

0e5734639_1481924064_preach.gif

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_, sarahR, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Not only this, but in all of the goodbye threads I've witnessed, there's always an influx of people that make sure to say that it's more than okay if someone doesn't go through with it and that there's no shame in that. There seems to be acceptance either way from what I have personally seen.
All of us were cheering him on whenever he got a new job prospect and most of us told him to seek help.
Maybe he did say positive things about us, but the bastards decided to cut those parts out?

I cannot get over how disgusting those two are. Some badger beard and huge sunglasses assholes are supposed to define what constitutes free speech on the internet and also get to decide who can lead the debate about suicide. Ludicrous.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, demuic, Silvermorning and 5 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I cannot get over how disgusting those two are. Some badger beard and huge sunglasses assholes are supposed to define what constitutes free speech on the internet and also get to decide who can lead the debate about suicide.

they make the Biebers look empathetic

Jackie and Chip come back, all is forgiven

• Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, _Kaira_ and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Someone already (not me) gave him a right answer on YouTube. Here it goes. I took a screen shot. And there's more comments also.

Attachments

• C950B2EC-3C7C-4727-8CD7-559A9FC56754.jpeg
    C950B2EC-3C7C-4727-8CD7-559A9FC56754.jpeg
    651.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Silvermorning, Deleted member 14573 and 4 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
The badger beard dude thinks that the 'discussion about whether or not someone has a right to end their own life is one that needs to be had'.

That has a ring of progressivism about it, yet I assume he also thinks certain free open internet forums should be banned, and that the 'discussion' in question should be constrained and monitored by a series of societal and legal parameters.

As an aside, there really is no meaningful discussion to be had about the right to end one's life or not. It is the most basic freedom and grounds all other freedoms as an axiom.
If you cannot choose for yourself whether to continue living or not, then you are a slave and everything else is fatuous drivel.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, demuic, Silvermorning and 8 others
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
All of us were cheering him on whenever he got a new job prospect and most of us told him to seek help.
Maybe he did say positive things about us, but the bastards decided to cut those parts out?

I cannot get over how disgusting those two are. Some badger beard and huge sunglasses assholes are supposed to define what constitutes free speech on the internet and also get to decide who can lead the debate about suicide. Ludicrous.
Exactly. There's way too much bias going on within this interview. I don't know all the details with BPG, but it seems like he's just a fella much too scorned and considers this his "fuck you" to this site or something. That's how it comes off anyways.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, Deleted member 14573, _Kaira_ and 2 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
1) Not surprised at all
2) What an ass. I had him on ignore for a while then felt bad. Once he posted a thread about throwing a SS party for himself I put him on ignore again lmao.

Glad we finally banned him because he caused a lot of tension and discourse. We already have enough of that shit irl, we don't need it here too. I feel a bit sorry for him because he seems to burn literally every bridge that he makes, but...meh.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, LastFlowers, Aurora and 10 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
1) Not surprised at all
2) What an ass. I had him on ignore for a while then felt bad. Once he posted a thread about throwing a SS party for himself I put him on ignore again lmao.

Glad we finally banned him because he caused a lot of tension and discourse. We already have enough of that shit irl, we don't need it here too. I feel a bit sorry for him because he seems to burn literally every bridge that he makes, but...meh.
Exactly! A grown up man acting like a little boy! Meh!
Good thing they can't screen shot our IP addresses. VPN, pro-life bitches.
Love it!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, _Kaira_ and BitterlyAlive
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
He kind of forgot to tell them about his endless threats to kill himself, day after day, being talked out of it, then going to do it again.

I can't remember who it was I was PMing with the last time, but as soon as he said he was on his way to ctb I said I bet you he's sat at home with his feet up and someone will miraculously talk him out of it again, and they did - someone offered to get their husband to try get him a job, then he started harassing them as well "how hard is it to send a few emails?" Cheeky mother.

When he said he'd now used his 100g of SN in his 2 aborted attempts so couldn't try again, and it was pointed out he'd already said he'd had 2 lots delivered by accident so he should have another 100g still - he changed his story again.

Liar, manipulative and a dick on top.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, LastFlowers, Aurora and 11 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
He kind of forgot to tell them about his endless threats to kill himself, day after day, being talked out of it, then going to do it again.

I can't remember who it was I was PMing with the last time, but as soon as he said he was on his way to ctb I said I bet you he's sat at home with his feet up and someone will miraculously talk him out of it again, and they did - someone offered to get their husband to try get him a job, then he started harassing them as well "how hard is it to send a few emails?" Cheeky mother.

When he said he'd now used his 100g of SN in his 2 aborted attempts so couldn't try again, and it was pointed out he'd already said he'd had 2 lots delivered by accident so he should have another 100g still - he changed his story again.

Liar, manipulative and a dick on top.

And he has the nerve to say this site is not a peer-to-peer support site, even though one former member made a thread dedicated to him. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/big-shout-out-for-bipolarguy.50160/

• Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, LastFlowers, Aurora and 7 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
And he has the nerve to say this site is not a peer-to-peer support site, even though one former member made a thread dedicated to him. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/big-shout-out-for-bipolarguy.50160/

It apparently wasn't enough. A vindicative person, through and through.

Someone already (not me) gave him a right answer on YouTube. Here it goes. I took a screen shot. And there's more comments also.

Accurate. Glad that was posted.

Reactions: puppy9 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Their tweet about it:

Good job at being a useful idiot.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Aurora, demuic and 9 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
That has a ring of progressivism about it, yet I assume he also thinks certain free open internet forums should be banned, and that the 'discussion' in question should be constrained and monitored by a series of societal and legal parameters.
I don't know if my analogy is relevant, but that would be like having to recieve a permission form the local authorities to be allowed to protest against certain policies established by the said authorites.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, _Kaira_ and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I haven't went through the whole thread but I have a couple of questions:

Why is the video unlisted if they believe what they're doing is right and where are these pro death threads that are supposed to be here?

I've never seen anyone shamed for not going through with it. And it's weird that the recovery section is never brought up when they start pushing their narrative. What's also weird is that this interviewer seems like he's happy pushing that narrative. He can't even keep the smile off his face while he's talking.

As for BPG, what did you get out of doing that? All you've done is help them push out a propaganda piece for them against people who had your back.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
Acopia

Acopia

Specialist
Sep 21, 2020
Wait, how did you get a hold of this if it's unlisted? Did they upload it somewhere? :O

Hey, sorry I went to bed and then was working today.. I noticed it on Twitter, I do keep an eye on what they're saying on there.
Is this like a series or something he's doing on this site? Little confused about the context haha, thanks for sharing though!

Unsure about context in all honesty, I have to say there aren't many SS members who flip over to Fixthe26, so I can't imagine there's much in the way of a series.
-A:heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal, Dr Iron Arc, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.