• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I have a different reaction to too much caffeine-I feel psychotic, or like I'm having a bad trip. Can't even take Excedrin without feeling sick. However, this does seem like a probable method since it's readily available, just don't know how effective.

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I agree with you. Having some experience with stimulants I can attest that it is unpleasant when you've had too much. Heart palpitations, anxiety, muscles tensing up, and stomach discomfort are just a few of the symptoms. I would prefer the opposite route of a powerful sedative.

Kudos to the OP for sharing that experience.
To be honest, it was very uncomfortable, but I don't think it was painful, not for me personally. I think there are people that are really desperate to leave; and sometimes, some other methods just don't seem right. Sedatives can be so hard to get as in certain places, they are available via prescription only and it can take a long time to stock up on the pills.

love your avatar! also, are you wanting ctb w caffeine? or did you already try?
Thank you! :happy: I was gonna ctb with caffeine, but now that I have my SN, caffeine is just my backup. And yes, I've already tried it and got found in time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
To be honest, it was very uncomfortable, but I don't think it was painful, not for me personally. I think there are people that are really desperate to leave; and sometimes, some other methods just don't seem right. Sedatives can be so hard to get as in certain places, they are available via prescription only and it can take a long time to stock up on the pills.

Thank you! :happy: I was gonna ctb with caffeine, but now that I have my SN, caffeine is just my backup. And yes, I've already tried it and got found in time.
thank goodness you got your sn! :love:

• Love
Reactions: darksideofthebright
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
I agree with you. Having some experience with stimulants I can attest that it is unpleasant when you've had too much. Heart palpitations, anxiety, muscles tensing up, and stomach discomfort are just a few of the symptoms. I would prefer the opposite route of a powerful sedative.

Kudos to the OP for sharing that experience.
It's still good that this method is being explained. Information isn't bad, but it should still be discouraged

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
"There is some indication in the research literature that caffeine overdose combined with SSRIs can cause serotonin syndrome."
Just read this online.
Did you order the caffeine powder online without any restrictions or in physical store? I've actually contemplated this method too but gave up when every website I saw said , whether it was supplements or chemical, it's not available to the general public but commercial, scientific, and business buyers only. :(
Just easily found caffeine capsules on Amazon for pretty cheap.

Last edited:
B

balancingaqt

Aug 22, 2018
If I crush the tablets into powder before ingesting them, would it work? I cant get caffeine powder where I live,only tablets.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
If I crush the tablets into powder before ingesting them, would it work? I cant get caffeine powder where I live,only tablets.
I would say you could crush the tablets or open the capsules and dump the powder out, depending on what form you buy.

Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Is there any guarantee that you wouldn't be conscious during the heart attack stage?

U

Unsure_about_living

May 6, 2020
I have not read this whole thread (it's long..) buuuuuuut speaking as someone who has taken a large caffeine powder overdose (50g , and I'm an average female), this is NOT a recommended method. I'm not saying this to dissuade you fron CTB but to save you the extreme nausea and pain/awkwardness in hospital. I was so sure I would CTB and didn't even come that close so.... Pick something els

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
charlotte greentea

charlotte greentea

Misery Chick
Apr 2, 2021
Reading the OP description of the attempt really kind of freaked me out. It seems like one of the more painful and unpleasant methods to me. Godspeed to anyone who goes for this method in the future

Reactions: cyanol and Wrennie