• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Can you get powder in any pharmacy in the UK?
And also if I take it in the middle of the night, will I get caught?
And if I can't get powder, will tablets work?

Last edited:
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
You may want to edit your post as you said it only takes 5-10mg to CTB when you meant grams lol. Biiiiig difference.

Reactions: Ghost2211
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Can you get powder in any pharmacy in the UK?
And also if I take it in the middle of the night, will I get caught?
And if I can't get powder, will tablets work?
I don't think you can get the powder in pharmacies in the UK. I've never seen them being sold anywhere apart from online. It took me about 3 days to get it delivered.

If you take it in the middle of the night, you MIGHT get caught, just like any other methods I think. However, the chance of you getting caught will be much higher because of the discomfort you'll be in. There will be a lot of vomiting so if you're not alone, this might alert people.

Tablets work, but at the same time, there's this glob in your stomach that will make it MUCH harder for the tablets to be absorbed. And before it reaches full effect, you might have thrown everything up already. I personally won't recommend tablets, because when you get caught/found in time, it's unlikely for you to have an excuse; while with caffeine powder, you can just say that you mistook it for protein powder.

I hope those answered your questions!

You may want to edit your post as you said it only takes 5-10mg to CTB when you meant grams lol. Biiiiig difference.
I know!! ;-; I have tried to edit the post but there was no option for me to edit it so I did update in one of the responses to this thread. Thank you though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Ghost2211
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
You run! You run out of there and never look back!
If you have to CTB, I bet the hospital made you think even more about that.
Sorry to be a prick, but yeah... It's how I felt in 2018. :I

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ghost2211 and darksideofthebright
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
You run! You run out of there and never look back!
If you have to CTB, I bet the hospital made you think even more about that.
Sorry to be a prick, but yeah... It's how I felt in 2018. :I
I'm so sorry to hear that. And that's true. If anything, hospitalisation can feel mentally tormenting. I've never seen someone coming out of the hospital or a mental facility feeling better about life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Life is pointless, Skathon and 2 others
G

GoneGirl

Student
Dec 15, 2020
Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 19276 and darksideofthebright
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear that. And that's true. If anything, hospitalisation can feel mentally tormenting. I've never seen someone coming out of the hospital or a mental facility feeling better about life.
Yeah, it's a worse than prison type of hell. When I was out of there, I could barely see the person in the mirror. Got to love health care towards people like us!

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, darksideofthebright and Ghost2211
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for sharing your experiences with the method. I'm glad that you are able to avoid additional consequences especially the psych ward since that would only make things even worse for people like us here. I (personally) would not go via caffeine due to the discomfort (even with the right amount to OD on it), however, if I had no other options (no other feasible method), then I may consider it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Life is pointless, darksideofthebright and 3 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
If you take it in the middle of the night, you MIGHT get caught, just like any other methods I think. However, the chance of you getting caught will be much higher because of the discomfort you'll be in. There will be a lot of vomiting so if you're not alone, this might alert people.
What will there be other than vomiting?
I'm still in hospital. I've been there since July. I hope I'm allowed to stay overnight over Christmas and I can ctb
Tablets work, but at the same time, there's this glob in your stomach that will make it MUCH harder for the tablets to be absorbed. And before it reaches full effect, you might have thrown everything up already. I personally won't recommend tablets, because when you get caught/found in time, it's unlikely for you to have an excuse; while with caffeine powder, you can just say that you mistook it for protein powder.
But what if you don't use protein powder

Last edited:
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
This is an awful method. Drowning or lighting yourself on fire is a way better method. This method takes far too long.

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
Why did you feel the need to say this?
This is obviously an informative thread in order to help people find out about methods. There's methods to die by paracetamol and fire too, but they should be strongly discouraged.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
This is obviously an informative thread in order to help people find out about methods. There's methods to die by paracetamol and fire too, but they should be strongly discouraged.
I'm sorry, I'm really defensive tonight. Thought you were attacking the OP. Didn't need to get sassy with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
What will there be other than vomiting?
There will be diarrheas in certain cases (or just the need to go to the toilet, hence why I recommend not eating much prior to taking caffeine), headaches, sensitivity to light, sound and touch (imagine you have a bit too much coffee and time it by 50) and sweating (I don't sweat a lot normally anyway so it wasn't crazy much for me during my OD). Other than that, once caffeine is at its peak, there will be a lot of convulsions and shaking. Those will be uncomfortable but they won't be painful at all (from my experience).
But what if you don't use protein powder
Then I recommend getting protein powder as you get the caffeine powder online as well. It doesn't need to be a whole tub, just a small pack. That will definitely make it look like you're just preparing yourself to get in shape.

With everything said, I hope you get the happiness and peace you so deserve! Sending you hugs :hug:.
This is an awful method. Drowning or lighting yourself on fire is a way better method. This method takes far too long.
Yes, totally, you're not wrong. The reason why I feel like this method might be worth considering is because:
1. It's accessible and affordable
2. There have been several reported cases, in which it's been shown that there would be no long-lasting damages to the body
3. It can be played off as ingesting by mistake instead of being ruled out immediately as a suicide attempt
4. Some people are desperate for a way out that's not suspension

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Lol. No one will believe I wanted to get fit. But the powder still has other advantages over the tablets. So I will order some

• Hugs
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
I'm sorry, I'm really defensive tonight. Thought you were attacking the OP. Didn't need to get sassy with you.
lol. You're fine. I hope you're getting through anything that's bothering you.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and darksideofthebright
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I've overdose on caffeine once, wasn't trying to kill myself, just trying to stay awake to watch anime
Took a soupspoon full of the stuff, downed it with coca-cola cuz it was bitter as fuck. Couldn't stand stil at all and started puking. Went to the hospital, they plugged some IV meto on me and that made it better. Apart from vomiting, there was no pain, but just a general unpleasantness. Don't remenber getting any headaches, but it wouldn't surprise me if I did have them, given the fact that some caffeine metabolites can cause severe headaches.

edit: original post was a bit antagonistic and mean, so I reworded a few things.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
I bought some caffeine powder in the UK early this year, but by the time it arrived, I was in hospital with pancreatitis and I haven't looked at it since I put it in a cupboard. SN may be a better option, but it's increasingly difficult to get hold of here.

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
Took a soupspoon full of the stuff
That's definitely a lot of caffeine powder to have been taken, if that is pure caffeine.

I bought some caffeine powder in the UK early this year, but by the time it arrived, I was in hospital with pancreatitis and I haven't looked at it since I put it in a cupboard. SN may be a better option, but it's increasingly difficult to get hold of here.
I'm sorry to hear that you were in the hospital for pancreatitis, hope you're now feeling better physically. SN definitely will be the better option. I've been waiting for my SN to arrive but I'm not keeping my hopes up. It's been held at customs for a few days now and there's been no update.

M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
That's definitely a lot of caffeine powder to have been taken, if that is pure caffeine.

I'm sorry to hear that you were in the hospital for pancreatitis, hope you're now feeling better physically. SN definitely will be the better option. I've been waiting for my SN to arrive but I'm not keeping my hopes up. It's been held at customs for a few days now and there's been no update.
Thanks, but that's precisely the kind of problem I anticipate, and the difficulty in buying it in the UK as an individual is another thing that's put me off.

• Hugs
K

Kyanite

Dec 12, 2020
I'd honestly never heard of overdosing on caffeine. It sounds interesting though.
I think getting something to stop vommiting like with SN would be the determing factor in if the attempt was successful.
That and not getting caught , which isn't always so simple

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
How much caffeine did u take ?
I took 40 caffeine pills (making it approx. 8g of caffeine in my system) and about half a spoon of powder mixed in with water. I'm not exactly sure how much that was because I didn't have anything to measure it, but apparently, from a source I read online, 1 spoon full of the powder can make up to 10g of pure caffeine.

Reactions: Wrennie and Life is pointless
Life is pointless

Life is pointless

Dec 18, 2020
I took 40 caffeine pills (making it approx. 8g of caffeine in my system) and about half a spoon of powder mixed in with water. I'm not exactly sure how much that was because I didn't have anything to measure it, but apparently, from a source I read online, 1 spoon full of the powder can make up to 10g of pure caffeine.
And after this attempt do u think u can ctb by trying this again but with larger dose like lets say 20 grams of caffeine ?

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
And after this attempt do u think u can ctb by trying this again but with larger dose like lets say 20 grams of caffeine ?
Oh gosh, I think 20 grams of caffeine would put me out for sure, provided that no one finds me in time. I'm slowly pushing everyone away and with the lockdown rules in the UK, I'll be having a lot of time to myself and to be alone.

Reactions: Life is pointless
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
At what amount of caffeine consumed does it become too much? I live in the US and probably wouldn't be able to get powder. Would I be able to grind some capsules into a powder?

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
At what amount of caffeine consumed does it become too much? I live in the US and probably wouldn't be able to get powder. Would I be able to grind some capsules into a powder?
Grinding capsules into powder works as well, it's still gonna have the same effects, because that's how it's supposed to be for certain medicines.

Anything above the lethal dose will be considered as too much, which is anything > 200mg per kg of body weight.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I agree with you. Having some experience with stimulants I can attest that it is unpleasant when you've had too much. Heart palpitations, anxiety, muscles tensing up, and stomach discomfort are just a few of the symptoms. I would prefer the opposite route of a powerful sedative.

Kudos to the OP for sharing that experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Takes and darksideofthebright
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
The whole point is stimulating the system to the point of heart attack, so taking a sedative would be counter productive. Just find a better method entirely.
*facepalm*
Grinding capsules into powder works as well, it's still gonna have the same effects, because that's how it's supposed to be for certain medicines.

Anything above the lethal dose will be considered as too much, which is anything > 200mg per kg of body weight.
love your avatar! also, are you wanting ctb w caffeine? or did you already try?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211