• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
When I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 12 months ago, no one told me that the worst thing I could do would be to rest in bed most days.
Now I have completely ruined all my muscles to a point that a few minutes out of bed exhausts me.
Now I feel even more stupid and I need to CTB even more than previously!

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I'm so sorry. I don't have fibromyalgia, but I do have cfs as one of the symptoms of my illness. Fibromyalgia can be so disheartening. Being trapped in a futile human body is bad enough as is, but when you have physical ailments, it makes it so much worse.

Remember to try not to feel bad about yourself or anything like that. Having this disease is one of the worst things someone can have. You're obviously pretty strong for having dealt with it as long as you have.

Do you find any joy in life right now? Is there anything that reduces the pain? Do you use any painkillers or get injections? Are you seeing a doctor currently about ongoing treatment? Have you tried a 10s device at all(
electric stimulation)? Is there anything you enjoy doing in bed to help distract yourself? Or is the pain too bad to even focus?

I'm really sorry that you have to deal with this. I have migraines, but compared to fibromyalgia, it's nothing. I can't imagine what you're going through. I really hope that somehow, someway, something magically comes along that helps you.

It's been a while since we've talked. It's nice to see you again by the way...

• Love
Reactions: lex and MsMaudlin
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
start small even a few mins a day and you can build yourself back up. Theres loads of amazing help out there for CFS

Good advice. There is a ton of good free info out there to help people with FM/CFS.

Also I recommend looking into the website and books by Dr. Genevra Liptan who runs the Frida Center for Fibromyalgia. Shes a doctor who actually has FM and has great info about natural and/or medicinal therapy to help. Shes also a great lady.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Take it one day at a time, and do a little bit at a time. Things can get better. I'm sorry to hear your doctor failed to provide proper information and support.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
When I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 12 months ago, no one told me that the worst thing I could do would be to rest in bed most days.
Now I have completely ruined all my muscles to a point that a few minutes out of bed exhausts me.
Now I feel even more stupid and I need to CTB even more than previously!
What is fibromyalgia like. I can't understand. Also what is it categorized as mental or physical. Are the medications for pain (opioids) or the brain (antidepressants, antipsychotics).

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry this has happened to you.:hug: