• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
I don't know if you've seen the TV series Orange is the new Black, where there's a scene where a certain inmate commits suicide with fentanyl and they find her dead on the floor. I know it is an analgesic and anesthetic that causes you relaxation and even euphoria. I wouldn't want it to cause you, like, seizures or foaming at the mouth, or blue nails. What do you think it is like? is it painless? And then how can I get it? I don't deny that I'm an idiot, I live in Italy, I don't know how to buy, where to buy, I wouldn't want to be scammed or discovered by the police. Honestly, I'm thinking of committing suicide with CO but if I took this fentanyl it could be a good plan B, what do you think?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It works. Especially mixed with H. I did see that episode. It's easy to buy on the streets but the strength isn't guaranteed. But you'll go unconscious and die.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Opiate overdoses cause you a sensation of relaxation alongside euphoria until you eventually blackout.

"An overdose occurs when a drug produces serious adverse effects and life-threatening symptoms. When people overdose on fentanyl, their breathing can slow or stop. This can decrease the amount of oxygen that reaches the brain, a condition called hypoxia. Hypoxia can lead to a coma and permanent brain damage, and even death." [NIDA]

They can also increase the risk of seizure and the blue nails like you mentioned are a result of the hypoxia. But it's considered a relatively peaceful method if you use something like fentanyl which is extremely potent, especially if it's pure; mainly because you'll already be unconscious by the time you face any of these issues.

In terms of finding it, technically they can be found on the streets relatively easily if you know where to look, or it'll find you if you live in some place like LA. But it's probably not going to be very high in terms of purity. As for Italy, I really couldn't tell. You can check the DN, but a lot of the listings are scams, so approach with caution. Maybe take a look at other synthetic opioids like nitazenes which are even more potent and available on the DN.

V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
Opiate overdoses cause you a sensation of relaxation alongside euphoria until you eventually blackout.

"An overdose occurs when a drug produces serious adverse effects and life-threatening symptoms. When people overdose on fentanyl, their breathing can slow or stop. This can decrease the amount of oxygen that reaches the brain, a condition called hypoxia. Hypoxia can lead to a coma and permanent brain damage, and even death." [NIDA]

They can also increase the risk of seizure and the blue nails like you mentioned are a result of the hypoxia. But it's considered a relatively peaceful method if you use something like fentanyl which is extremely potent, especially if it's pure; mainly because you'll already be unconscious by the time you face any of these issues.

In terms of finding it, technically they can be found on the streets relatively easily if you know where to look, or it'll find you if you live in some place like LA. But it's probably not going to be very high in terms of purity. As for Italy, I really couldn't tell. You can check the DN, but a lot of the listings are scams, so approach with caution. Maybe take a look at other synthetic opioids like nitazenes which are even more potent and available on the DN.
the fact is that I don't know how to "move" on the Dark Web, I wouldn't want to be scammed by someone who asks me maybe 500 euros, then I can't order it at home because they would discover me, I would have to give the address of the post office and go and collect it there.

heroinhero

heroinhero

Jan 23, 2024
Yeah a fentanyl overdose would be pretty blissfull, im not sure why its not as common. Though it may be hard to obtain just straight up fentanyl powder illegally (of course most of the time when people consume fentanyl its because its laced in something, and many dealers/vendors/markets/cartels don't want anything to do with fentanyl), you can just buy heroin/pills online, theres a good chance it has fent and either way if you do enough of it you're going to die unless someone narcans you. Also while fentanyl is more potent than many other opiods it is not as euphoric as things like heroin or oxycodone

V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
Yeah a fentanyl overdose would be pretty blissfull, im not sure why its not as common. Though it may be hard to obtain just straight up fentanyl powder illegally (of course most of the time when people consume fentanyl its because its laced in something, and many dealers/vendors/markets/cartels don't want anything to do with fentanyl), you can just buy heroin/pills online, theres a good chance it has fent and either way if you do enough of it you're going to die unless someone narcans you. Also while fentanyl is more potent than many other opiods it is not as euphoric as things like heroin or oxycodone
I assure you that I hate so much that it is difficult to obtain these substances that can help a desperate person like me to no longer suffer

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Be careful bc I heard people can suffocate during an overdose on fentanyl and can be horrible death wouldn't use fentanyl if I were you

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
ODing is not reliable. Someone literally just did this and failed

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I'm new here.

How do I make a new post or thread?
The post thread option near the top of the suicide discussion page.
Screenshot 20240128 004821
Not sure if you need to have posted a certain number of posts to do this, like you do to PM someone, or use the search bar.

heroinhero

heroinhero

Jan 23, 2024

Tbf i even said in their "last post" that their dose probably isn't lethal. For example i have 4 grams of heroin right now and i am weary of using that to die. I think getting either a good amount of china white heroin (since it tends to have a lot of fentanyl in it) or a bunch of opiod pills (preferabble since its quicker to get into your bloodstream).
I assure you that I hate so much that it is difficult to obtain these substances that can help a desperate person like me to no longer suffer
Im not sure i understand. Why is it difficult to get opiates? Are you unable to get them via online or a dealer?

V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
Tbf i even said in their "last post" that their dose probably isn't lethal. For example i have 4 grams of heroin right now and i am weary of using that to die. I think getting either a good amount of china white heroin (since it tends to have a lot of fentanyl in it) or a bunch of opiod pills (preferabble since its quicker to get into your bloodstream).

Im not sure i understand. Why is it difficult to get opiates? Are you unable to get them via online or a dealer?
I'm stupid, I don't understand anything about these things, I don't know how to enter the dark web and since I'm stupid, if I managed to enter I wouldn't want to be scammed.

I'm stupid, I don't understand anything about these things, I don't know how to enter the dark web and since I'm stupid, if I managed to enter I wouldn't want to be scammed.
In your opinion, is CO a good alternative?

Last edited:
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023

Intravenous fentanyl shot with the right dosage is extremely reliable. The thread you linked is not intravenous, it was an oral dosage of 9 oxy's "Laced" with fentanyl. Depending on body weight, this is not an extreme case of overdose. If you look through the opioid guide you'll find that the minimum dosage required to overdose is 5 times less than the recommended dosage for CTB. Every method comes with particular instructions, if you tweak anything then you have to adjust for that. You can't just simply blame the efficacy of a method based on one case.