• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
It's been used before to CTB, but I'm wondering if there are any resources on that. I have a source and could probably get it shipped tomorrow if so I wished, but I wanted to know your guys' opinions first. Maximum dose seems to be 3mg/kg, meaning that if I extrapolate that to 9mg/kg I'll have to take a bit less than 700mg. Thoughts?

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
While it is twice as potent as pentobarbital, phenobarb is long-acting and takes its time. Can be potentiated with opioids, benzos and alcohol, but lethal dose is still said to be 5 grams. For some, all of this might not be a problem, but for others it apparently is.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Where did you get the information that phenobarbital is more effective than pentobarbital?
I just didn't find such information, to be honest..
then why is pentobarbital used for euthanasia, and not phenobarbital?
While it is twice as potent as pentobarbital, phenobarb is long-acting and takes its time. Can be potentiated with opioids, benzos and alcohol, but lethal dose is still said to be 5 grams. For some, all of this might not be a problem, but for others it apparently is.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Where did you get the information that phenobarbital is more effective than pentobarbital?
Effective? Lethal dose is two times smaller. And there is a lot of literature discussing barbiturates, the best known around here is maybe Final Exit. That publication has specifically stated 4.5 grams, but elsewhere it is mostly 5g. If you want specifics, read the research done by Björn Ekwall.
"MEIC Evaluation of Acute Systemic Toxicity" from 1998.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Effective? Lethal dose is two times smaller. And there is a lot of literature discussing barbiturates, the best known around here is maybe Final Exit. That publication has specifically stated 4.5 grams, but elsewhere it is mostly 5g. If you want specifics, read the research done by Björn Ekwall.
Okay, thanks for the information, I'll read in these sources that you indicated

Reactions: Relic
M

Mimas

Jan 12, 2024
I don't quite understand, a total of 5g or 5g/kg?

I read that a User in this Forum has 200 pills (100mg) of Phenobarbital, that 20g.
20g should be absolutely deadly or?

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
I don't quite understand, a total of 5g or 5g/kg?

I read that a User in this Forum has 200 pills (100mg) of Phenobarbital, that 20g.
20g should be absolutely deadly or?
Twenty grams absolutely is. The main factor, as mentioned, is time. Doses in the range, when combined with alcohol/benzos/opiates, likely work faster.
The five grams specified in several publications is the minimum lethal dose, not weight specific. There are also doses given in scientific literature, but they can get confusing, because they are sometimes given in -log mol/kg. If anyone is up for the task, then phenobarb LD is given -3.32.

• Informative
Reactions: Cakeisalie