• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
I'm curious. Are there any female centered forums that are similar to SaSu? This site's cool and all but I've got a plethora of personal things I want to rant about and would rather not deal with self-centered men bitching and moaning in my comments. I feel like this is a huge ask given the kinds of people on these forums to begin with but I'd prefer one that isn't overrun with radfems/ terfs.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: dieTagesindkalt, archiveofpain, Venessolotic and 21 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I don't think there is any other site like this currently in active existence period, let alone one that caters to any particular subdemographic. I understand why you would want that. I wish this place were safer for women though I do believe the mods do their absolute best.

• Hugs
Reactions: dieTagesindkalt, indefinitesleep2, Whale_bones and 11 others
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I would love this. I do love female centric spaces especially since much of my trauma is from men hurting me

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, sunflowerdreams, etherealspring and 9 others
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
i second this

• Hugs
Reactions: dieTagesindkalt, sunflowerdreams, lita-lassi and 1 other person
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
You can start the topic of a thread with "[Women-only]" if you don't want to hear anything from men. If there are going to be hateful comments, report them.

• Hugs
Reactions: dieTagesindkalt, sunflowerdreams, jar-baby and 5 others
U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Crystal Cafe I guess, but other than subreddits and 4chan knockoffs I don't really know one

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: sugarb, lovedread and CTB Dream
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Would not recommend CC.

Also curious if anyone knows a place <3

Also OP, feel free to DM me if you need someone to talk to :) open to talking abt pretty much everything but CTB stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, lovedread and CTB Dream
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
if it was moderated closely id absolutely love a women only thread to commiserate in

Reactions: sunflowerdreams, Lookingtoflyfree and FERAL_FRENZY
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Would it be open to transitioned trannys? Untransitioned trannys? People who self identify as female? Freud famously asked what do women want, nowadays we don't even agree on what is a woman. Is this progress?
A uterus doesn't make a women <3

• Love
Reactions: reallysleepy, SyrupForBlood, FERAL_FRENZY and 5 others
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
There used to be Pretty Ugly Little Liars but it was just fast track brain damage.

• Yay!
Reactions: Kavka
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
yes, but our trans sisters and non binary friends should be welcome imo

• Love
Reactions: SyrupForBlood, FERAL_FRENZY, LunarLight and 4 others
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Would it be open to transitioned trannys? Untransitioned trannys? People who self identify as female? Freud famously asked what do women want, nowadays we don't even agree on what is a woman. Is this progress?
People don't like to think about it but I find it terrifying. Are we not losing sight of what's real?

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: warriorcat, sunflowerdreams, Lookingtoflyfree and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That's a slur and consisting the main administrator who fights so hard for this site is transgender, it would be in your interest at the very least to avoid using such words.

• Hmph!
Reactions: needsomeoptions, GhostShell, Whale_bones and 9 others
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
This was unnecessarily rude, and also silly. Referring to Freud as if he were an authority on gender and sex. If Freud was alive today, he'd just say it's all caused by penis envy and then go back to obsessing about having sex with his mother.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: manic-dream, divinemistress36, Buffy and 8 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm not sure it'll meet your needs if you're looking for a specific place to talk about suicide, but Mumsnet is mainly just women and they get into some quite diverse subjects. You don't need to be a Mum to get the best out of the site.

Two things I don't like about the place is there's a relatively strong voice speaking out against trans and what defines a woman, and they are generally prolife (although seem to accept terminally ill euthanasia). So steer clear if those are subjects you're sensitive about. But for general 'woman's issues', it's supportive.

• Hugs
Reactions: todiefor
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I'd be up for an inclusive peer-support thread on here for women. (And I don't just mean inclusive of trans women and non-binary folks. I'm so tired of women exclusively meaning straight white women.)

• Love
Reactions: SyrupForBlood, lovedread, LunarLight and 1 other person
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
You can start the topic of a thread with "[Women-only]" if you don't want to hear anything from men. If there are going to be hateful comments, report them.
I came across a post of a woman specifically asking men not to interact and they did it anyway. It's such a hassle istg 😭

• Aww..
Reactions: lovedread and Lookingtoflyfree
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I came across a post of a woman specifically asking men not to interact and they did it anyway. It's such a hassle istg 😭
Might be different if it's created by the mods like the recent one started for the over 30s

FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
People don't like to think about it but I find it terrifying. Are we not losing sight of what's real?
What the fuck are you on about? Either give me an alternative site or keep your unsolicited opinions to yourself. This is exactly the kind of thing I'm trying to get away from. Fucking useless.

• Love
Reactions: that_miqo'te, vak, astr4 and 3 others
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
No need to go that far, just report people, and make people know their rhetoric isn't welcome. You did it here, and seems it worked.

Unfortunately, incel ideologies happened. I think it's the worst thing this forum ever had to deal with, the original founders damaged this site probably beyond repair. Some users have requested to ban said discourse, as it brings nothing good to the atmosphere here, I hope one day it gets applied.

• Love
Reactions: enduringwinter and Saturn_
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
There used to be Pretty Ugly Little Liars but it was just fast track brain damage.
I live under a rock so do you mind explaining what this is? Or was…
Would not recommend CC.

Also curious if anyone knows a place <3

Also OP, feel free to DM me if you need someone to talk to :) open to talking abt pretty much everything but CTB stuff.
I'd love to take you up on that offer! Just a heads up, though: I can come across as intense sometimes, especially on a subject I'm passionate about. Also, how do I send dms? Trying to figure out this site makes me feel old 😭

Last edited:
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I live under a rock so do you mind explaining what this is? Or was…

I'd love to take you up on that offer! Just a heads up, though: I can come across as intense sometimes, especially on a subject I'm passionate about. Also, how do I send dms? Trying to figure out this site makes me feel old 😭
No, because same. I get very passionate about certain topics too hahsh. I'm here for it!!

I just sent you a DM! It should notify you at the top left<3

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I think we may need to create it - although seeing transphobic content in this thread proves the point.

I'm on a discord where it's only for women and we vet people by video call. Even in threads or Reddits devoted to women men will interject and start arguing and threatening the women. We need our own safe spaces and continually having to be exposed to toxicity and report comments is too much. I want to feel safe.

Reactions: vak
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
What the fuck are you on about? Either give me an alternative site or keep your unsolicited opinions to yourself. This is exactly the kind of thing I'm trying to get away from. Fucking useless.
I didn't quote you, so you don't really have to answer if you don't want to
And hey, even if I found what you said complete nonsense I wouldn't call you fucking useless.

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
That's a slur and consisting the main administrator who fights so hard for this site is transgender, it would be in your interest at the very least to avoid using such words.
Agreed, that's bigoted of them to say. I'm male but I think there should be a safe space for females and those whom identify as female or non-binary, or homosexual, etc. to discuss their personal issues without being bombarded with hateful or misogynistic comments and opinions.