• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
It's not a pie. We're not going to run out of bandwidth if women or LGBTQ or Black or Asian or disabled or older or younger folk come together to discuss issues of mutual concern or support. I tried the other day in a thread about homophobia and it felt like I got a lot of support from straight allies bit it would have been so much better to be able to post directly into a megathread for LGBTQ+ members as it's extremely isolating. If you can't wrap your head around that, please @ one of the mods and ask them to explain.

• Love
Reactions: astr4 and rozeske
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
There are tons of remnants of those days, and probably has more potential to radicalization than anything. The users are who may misuse it, not mods.

if usrs r ms-usng thn thy wll b removd &/or tht privlge takn awy

Reactions: _Broken_alice, Myforevercharlie, Ash and 2 others
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I appreciate the mods who have chimed into this & are working on an active solution that benefits the entire community.

Reactions: rozeske, _Broken_alice, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Idk why people seem to think that one thread for women specifically will be radicalizing. A place for women to talk to other women about struggles that disproportionately impact their gender is not inherently an echo chamber. From the way Dot explained it, the goal would be like a support group, not a place just to exclude men from the conversation. Saying it would close women off from other people's opinions is silly because the topics a thread like that would be used for shouldn't be centered around men's opinions anyway. I think asserting that men should be able to express their opinions on women's problems at all times is part of why the idea of women only spaces is appealing

Reactions: rozeske, _Broken_alice and Ash
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
If this is how things are going to go then can we have a lgbtq+ only forum where we suicidal queers can talk about our shit without having to suffer straight people's thoughts and opinions? Cuz that would be fantastic honestly.

Or are we not worthy enough to have our own space where straight ppl aren't entitled to it?

Reactions: Kalista