• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lilmeowssi

Lilmeowssi

I just want peace
Sep 6, 2019
Hey~

I am writing this post in order not to feel so damn alone with my problems anymore.
I feel soooo helpless right now. I don't want to live but I am too much of a coward to just go die.
The last few months have been very nice for me. I got a bf and he made me feel very happy. Thought maybe these thoughts about suicide wouldn't come back now that I'm so "happy".
And then they just came back.
I can't concentrate nor sleep well anymore. I really just want to die and if I wouldn't be such a stupid coward then I would be long gone.

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Sometimes even things that are supposed to make us 'happy' aren't enough to stop these feelings. Suicidal thoughts are complicated, even somebody who has the 'perfect' life can get them, and although it does suck, it is completely valid, and doesn't make you stupid nor a coward. It just makes you human. I'm sorry you feel so helpless right now, I really hope things will turn out the way you want them to. You're not alone, okay? We're all here with you, so if you ever need to talk don't feel bad about reaching out. Good luck with everything. :heart: