• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ratman

Ratman

Sep 26, 2023
A person I really care about decided to self harm for the first time. He told me about it and showed me the scars. I decided to inform his parents, since after all he's not 18 yet. However, now he's very angry at me that i anonymously wrote to his mother that I'm worried about his mental health and that he should go to a psychologist. I felt like it was the right thing to do since he had never been to any psychologist before, so maybe if he starts going to one, under the influence of his mother, his mental health will get better. But now, he's angry at me that I informed his mother and decided that he's going to ignore me for now. I feel guilty for disappointing him, after all it's his life and I shouldn't be the one to decide about it. However I really do fear the fact something bad might happen to him since he's the last person I truly care about. I don't know what I should do and what I should feel now.

• Hugs
Reactions: consider