• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
suddenly I feel overwhelmed with shame and regret about feeling suicidal and wanting/planning to ctb

is it a sign that it is not the correct time?
or am I deluding myself again?

I keep daydreaming about another reality, in which my life is better or my problems can be fixed… but honestly death is the only real solution to my problems

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, melancholymallory03, lizzywizzy09 and 4 others
B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
suddenly I feel overwhelmed with shame and regret about feeling suicidal and wanting/planning to ctb

I keep daydreaming about another reality, in which my life is better or my problems can be fixed… but honestly death is the only real solution to my problems
Even if the human mind knows the truth, it cannot help thinking of other possibilities.

Instead of thinking about the possibilities, I would like my mind to perceive my desire to die as an order and make death possible.

• Love
Reactions: lizzywizzy09
dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Even if the human mind knows the truth, it cannot help thinking of other possibilities.

Instead of thinking about the possibilities, I would like my mind to perceive my desire to die as an order and make death possible.
yes I think you are right

SI must be really strong as it tricks me into thinking things could be different or death is not the answer.

I know the truth

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and fedupwithlife
B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
yes I think you are right

SI must be really strong as it tricks me into thinking things could be different or death is not the answer.

I know the truth
Me too, and unfortunately I don't have the luxury of waiting. I will have the SN soon. Of course, if the people at home don't see the cargo.
But I'm afraid. I don't know why I'm afraid either.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Recently, I've been trying to think about random urges to try to recover or fix things as something I can do to pass the time, nothing more. I don't have anything to lose, so whatever I try can be seen as me keeping myself occupied until the right time comes. By thinking of it that way, if I try and fail, I hope it won't disappoint me, but strengthen my resolve instead. I don't know how helpful that mindset really is though, idk how long I'll keep it up or if it'll still wear me out...

dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Me too, and unfortunately I don't have the luxury of waiting. I will have the SN soon. Of course, if the people at home don't see the cargo.
Similiar to you, I am waiting. Not for SN, but I'm waiting for the right moment
If I act too impulsively, I would risk making too many mistakes.

I am also so afraid. Afraid to live but also afraid to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and justcallmeJ
B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
Similiar to you, I am waiting. Not for SN, but I'm waiting for the right moment
If I act too impulsively, I would risk making too many mistakes.

I am also so afraid. Afraid to live but also afraid to die.
I wish I had a gun. Maybe a quick and sudden ending would defeat the fear.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09
dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I wish I had a gun. Maybe a quick and sudden ending would defeat the fear.
I've thought about that too but even a gun wouldn't take away my fear
Unlucky ones survive that too

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's absolutely nothing to be ashamed for when planning CTB. Imo it's SI that already disturbs here.

Reactions: dkrw and lizzywizzy09
dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
There's absolutely nothing to be ashamed for when planning CTB. Imo it's SI that already disturbs here.
You're right. I should stick with my plan from now onwards and not be swayed by my emotions/SI

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

You don't need to feel ashamed about planning to ctb. But you do need to figure out whether it is the right option for you. I don't know enough about your situation to have a clear opinion on that.
My own view is that ctb may be the right option for someone if all three of the following apply:
(1) Their problem is serious enough that it makes life very unpleasant. (Minor problems are annoying, but we just can put up with them.)
(2) Their problem is probably permanent. (If a problem is only going to be temporary, it's usually best to put up with it and wait for better times to arrive.)
(3) Their problem has no solution, or at least no solution that is accessible to the person concerned.
If you consider your own situation against those three criteria, it might help you get your thoughts clearer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I'm wishing you peace and clarity on you're journey , 🧡

Reactions: dkrw
S

sami1839

Mar 30, 2024

im not saying you should not ctb if you really feel like it, but death is never the only solution, im just putting this out, but its your choice, I just hope you make the actual right decision and broaden your horizons before deciding and just making sure you're doing whats right for you, good luck

Reactions: dkrw
dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
You don't need to feel ashamed about planning to ctb. But you do need to figure out whether it is the right option for you. I don't know enough about your situation to have a clear opinion on that.
My own view is that ctb may be the right option for someone if all three of the following apply:
(1) Their problem is serious enough that it makes life very unpleasant. (Minor problems are annoying, but we just can put up with them.)
(2) Their problem is probably permanent. (If a problem is only going to be temporary, it's usually best to put up with it and wait for better times to arrive.)
(3) Their problem has no solution, or at least no solution that is accessible to the person concerned.
If you consider your own situation against those three criteria, it might help you get your thoughts clearer.
thank you a lot for this long and detailed message, I appreciate it a lot.

I need to get my thoughts clear, but it is hard because dealing with my problems is not easy at all and I'm stuck in a life-long prison.

On the other hand, thinking death is an option gives me a great sense of relief. I wish I could escape from my prison and dying seems to be the only solution.

It's hard. I do not know whether my fantasy about life or ctb-ing is escapism

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
thank you a lot for this long and detailed message, I appreciate it a lot.

I need to get my thoughts clear, but it is hard because dealing with my problems is not easy at all and I'm stuck in a life-long prison.

On the other hand, thinking death is an option gives me a great sense of relief. I wish I could escape from my prison and dying seems to be the only solution.

It's hard. I do not know whether my fantasy about life or ctb-ing is escapism
Just take your time to think about it. The option to ctb isn't going to go away, so there's no rush.
Something else you could do is think through each step of what you would need to do if you decide to ctb, and ask yourself whether you would be able to do it. Jumping from a height, or pulling a trigger, or whatever, is a lot harder than you might imagine, and many people back out at the last moment. In your thoughts, put yourself face-to-face with the hard reality of dying. That might help you distinguish between an escapist fantasy and a real wish to die.

• Love
Reactions: dkrw and Praestat_Mori