• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Crows

Crows

Look in the mirror in the dark there you will see
Mar 8, 2020
I believe when we go it's going to be the best high ever. I believe I'll know when the best time to go. I've been having death anxiety. But the more I face my fear the less death anxiety I have .

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I understand. Anyway, there's no need to be afraid of death. Worst-case-scenario is hell and we suffer forever and ever, whereas best-case-scenario heaven or eternal darkness; we simply don't exist anymore and that's really peaceful.
What I'm afraid of, terribly, is PAIN! I'm really a chicken and for that reason I'm still alive.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I understand. Anyway, there's no need to be afraid of death. Worst-case-scenario is hell and we suffer forever and ever, whereas best-case-scenario heaven or eternal darkness; we simply don't exist anymore and that's really peaceful.
What I'm afraid of, terribly, is PAIN! I'm really a chicken and for that reason I'm still alive.
With what method are you afraid about pain?

T

tevel

Oct 25, 2020
When I feel death fear, I tell myself that I will anyway die one day, so whatever scares me - I can never escape it and it will not be easier later in my life.
I can see how this fact may increase anxieties, but for me it is really reassuring.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
idk if you can relate but I find my fear of death really goes away when I try to ctb. The thoughts I obsess over are way worse than the actions themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crows and tevel
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I don't fear the pain... but if I can prevent that it would be ideal. I've endured enough pain.

My biggest fear with ctb would be being forced to stick around your loved ones and not being able to communicate and regretting it for all eternity. Almost like a revelation. That once I pass I'm given this great wisdom and find out that everything I thought I knew was wrong. That's what can keep me up at night.