• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The way I want to go out is by taking SN -- in a perfect world, just N -- and then getting into bed, underneath a nice blanket. I'll die cuddled up next to all my stuffed animals in my one and only happy place, just in one final goodnight to life. I'll take my time getting nice and cozy and running my fingers through my hair, just like my mom used to do when I was a child.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀And I'll fall asleep, one last time, to a lullaby, just like I would back then. I have no confidence in myself as a singer, so I'd probably just listen to one of my favorite songs that'd perfectly fit the mood. For as long as I can remember I've been into Vocaloid music, and I might listen to a song like this as I die. It's by Kikuo, who is fairly well known among Vocaloid fans, but this is one of his lesser known works. The lyrics describe a person being taken away from this world by a kind, gentle personification of death. The troublesome world fades from around them as they drift off into paradise, into a dream. I hope that when I die, death can grace me as warmly, as delicately. I used to have extremely high SI in my early teens, and I was hugely afraid of death. I think this song really helped to mitigate that fear.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀And I'll go to sleep one final time either in some really comfortable pajamas or this all-white dress with a beautiful floral eyelet pattern that I've always passingly thought of as a fitting death dress. This is because white commonly represents purity, which I hope to embody when I'm dead. I'll be completing a metamorphosis from concept, to actuality, back into concept. I'll regain the qualities that gave me purity, as a possibility. I'll return to innocence in that my unconscious body won't help but feel satisfaction with the way it is. It will have no extraneous desire to be any more than it is. It will ask nothing of anyone or anything, and regardless of afterlife, I can find some kind of contentment in that way, by uncreating the desires and the life that make me irreparable and impure. I'll be washed away of all of my history, and all that'll remain is a spirit and body cleansed of one another's company -- clean and white like star stuff. Maybe the atoms that made up my body will become food for the flowers, too.

And now I ask: How would you want to die, or how will you? What do you think the atmosphere and your physical environment ought to be like when you die?

DCLXVI

DCLXVI

I hate everything.
Oct 29, 2023
Honestly? I don't really care how I die at this point. I've never left a suicide note or anything like that any attempt I've made. I guess I don't really know why that is.
I wish every single day I could trade places with people who die in freak accidents, or that my heart will finally give out.
I have a feeling one of these days I'll get fucked up enough to either cut myself and let myself bleed out, or walk on the train tracks at night.
I used to close my eyes when I was driving 100+mph. Then after a while, I realized I don't want to be the reason someone else's loved one was ripped away. Tried to stop cutting in honor of Alex, but at this point, I just want to be with him again and I would do or give anything to be with him again. I'm sure at some point an opportunity will arise to make it look like it was an accident (and maybe it will be, you never know), I can almost guarantee it won't be an accident.
I've accepted that I'm not allowed to be loved in this life at this point. And yet. I keep surviving stupid ass shit that should've killed me. It's like I'm alive to be tortured lmao.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The way I want to go out is by taking SN -- in a perfect world, just N -- and then getting into bed, underneath a nice blanket. I'll die cuddled up next to all my stuffed animals in my one and only happy place, just in one final goodnight to life. I'll take my time getting nice and cozy and running my fingers through my hair, just like my mom used to do when I was a child.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀And I'll fall asleep, one last time, to a lullaby, just like I would back then. I have no confidence in myself as a singer, so I'd probably just listen to one of my favorite songs that'd perfectly fit the mood. For as long as I can remember I've been into Vocaloid music, and I might listen to a song like this as I die. It's by Kikuo, who is fairly well known among Vocaloid fans, but this is one of his lesser known works. The lyrics describe a person being taken away from this world by a kind, gentle personification of death. The troublesome world fades from around them as they drift off into paradise, into a dream. I hope that when I die, death can grace me as warmly, as delicately. I used to have extremely high SI in my early teens, and I was hugely afraid of death. I think this song really helped to mitigate that fear.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀And I'll go to sleep one final time either in some really comfortable pajamas or this all-white dress with a beautiful floral eyelet pattern that I've always passingly thought of as a fitting death dress. This is because white commonly represents purity, which I hope to embody when I'm dead. I'll be completing a metamorphosis from concept, to actuality, back into concept. I'll regain the qualities that gave me purity, as a possibility. I'll return to innocence in that my unconscious body won't help but feel satisfaction with the way it is. It will have no extraneous desire to be any more than it is. It will ask nothing of anyone or anything, and regardless of afterlife, I can find some kind of contentment in that way, by uncreating the desires and the life that make me irreparable and impure. I'll be washed away of all of my history, and all that'll remain is a spirit and body cleansed of one another's company -- clean and white like star stuff. Maybe the atoms that made up my body will become food for the flowers, too.

And now I ask: How would you want to die, or how will you? What do you think the atmosphere and your physical environment ought to be like when you die?

Your song is unavailable , what's the name of it?

I wish I could die in a field of many flowers like if I could find one where I'm from … id lay down and die there , or the bathtub is always a cozy one ☝️

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
Haven't put much thought into it. I don't really care what my physical surroundings are at this point but that might change (I've still got a long few years to go yet before I can leave) but I will almost definitely listen to some music to keep me calm cuz I'm a bit of a pussy lol

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
only with supplies that i'll need to use

Reactions: Saturn_
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'll be surrounded by lots of CO gas and thoughts of all the regrets I had throughtout life. Lots of regrets. I know that's not what you meant, but that's how it is.

RationalGaze

RationalGaze

"Come join with me, to save a failed humanity"
Feb 4, 2024
Definitely nature.
I wanna go to a rural place where there's mostly forest, then go in the forest then just boomstick myself there.