• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
I've watched a couple good ones.

Obviously DBZ and Cowboy Bebop are two of my all time favs. On their own list really.

Loved One Punch Man, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, Tokyo Ghoul, Konasuba Jujutsu Kaisen, Cyberpunk Edgerunners.

Started, haven't finished but already loving: Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, Dr. Stone, Re:Zero.

Probably more just can't think of all of them.
Edgerunners would be my favorite out of your list with tokyo ghoul being a close second.
played the game before edgerunners and watching it was just amazing and i loved how accurate the scenes were to the actual game it was great the visuals too were breathtaking since i'm quite a fan of the whole cyberpunk genre.

D

Depression

Apr 25, 2023
Edgerunners would be my favorite out of your list with tokyo ghoul being a close second.
played the game before edgerunners and watching it was just amazing and i loved how accurate the scenes were to the actual game it was great the visuals too were breathtaking since i'm quite a fan of the whole cyberpunk genre.
I absolutely LOVE cyberpunk. I didn't care about the glitches or anything like that. Such an amazing game. I totally nerded out watching the anime. Such an underrated show. I keep trying to get my friend into it. Awesome to meet a fellow fan cause I have no one to talk to about it!

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and Toji
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
I absolutely LOVE cyberpunk. I didn't care about the glitches or anything like that. Such an amazing game. I totally nerded out watching the anime. Such an underrated show. I keep trying to get my friend into it. Awesome to meet a fellow fan cause I have no one to talk to about it!
i definitely agree, the game is probably one of my favorites and i'm super exited for the expansion, i've played it since release and loved it ever since, people didn't like it because of the bugs but i never experienced any major ones and the story was amazing.
the city too.. truly breathtaking i'd spend hours just walking around the anime was amazing too
i wonder if they will add more edgerunners stuff into the game like lucy's outfit or rebecca's tattoos without the use of mods that would be a dream some true.
the only downside of the game i wasn't a fan of was the lack of customisation in the base game, the NPC's all looked amazing with their glowing accessories and cyber arms. maelstrom and tyger claws would be some of my favorite gangs based on their overall aesthetic the mox are also pretty amazing, i occasionally play on PC though since i am able to get mods. Cyberpunk2077 2022 12 11 12 20 19
love her šŸ˜­

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
J

Jallu55

Apr 3, 2023
I have literally felt too mentally ill to watch anime for the last two years but anyway I certainly think Rozen Maiden is my favourite anime and manga I have watched and read (actually the manga is a lot better since the anime timeline is quite a mess).

For me Rozen Maiden is a perfect mix of slice of life, humour and more serious matters. The series talks a lot about different sorts of alienation and the main human character is a shut in and it also has another character who literally just wants to die so I guess I'm very much part of the core audience (I am a sheeple after all lol).

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and Toji
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
I have literally felt too mentally ill to watch anime for the last two years but anyway I certainly think Rozen Maiden is my favourite anime and manga I have watched and read (actually the manga is a lot better since the anime timeline is quite a mess).

For me Rozen Maiden is a perfect mix of slice of life, humour and more serious matters. The series talks a lot about different sorts of alienation and the main human character is a shut in and it also has another character who literally just wants to die so I guess I'm very much part of the core audience (I am a sheeple after all lol).
this sounds interesting
i'll definitely add it to my watchlist :)

D

Depression

Apr 25, 2023
i definitely agree, the game is probably one of my favorites and i'm super exited for the expansion, i've played it since release and loved it ever since, people didn't like it because of the bugs but i never experienced any major ones and the story was amazing.
the city too.. truly breathtaking i'd spend hours just walking around the anime was amazing too
i wonder if they will add more edgerunners stuff into the game like lucy's outfit or rebecca's tattoos without the use of mods that would be a dream some true.
the only downside of the game i wasn't a fan of was the lack of customisation in the base game, the NPC's all looked amazing with their glowing accessories and cyber arms. maelstrom and tyger claws would be some of my favorite gangs based on their overall aesthetic the mox are also pretty amazing, i occasionally play on PC though since i am able to get mods. View attachment 109792
love her šŸ˜­
I agree that the customization is a bit lack luster. Unfortunately I can't add mods to fix that. I play on consoles. I had to give it a chance cause I loved Witcher 3.

Hitakiri

Hitakiri

Melancholy
Mar 20, 2023
my first anime ever was Blue dragon, i was 13, soo much fun watching that, also watched most of the classics: Another, Mirai Nikki, Death note, zero no tsukaima (all season), Clanned, Inuyasha, SAO, Madoka, and lot more actually damn to many to put all here, but these day i really liked The Case Study of Vanitas, and right now ONIMAI and Tales of Outcasts (i recommend you watch those they are pretty good)
I hate Mirai Nikki for one very specific reason, and that is because I fully believe that Yuno Gasai is the most disgusting, obnoxious, repulsive character I have ever come across in the entirety of my life. Every scene she was in was annoying. Her aside, the rest of the show was fine - but I could not and never will be able to stand that piece of shit.

K

Kittzuni

Pull u close & OD, I'll love u 'til I'm comatose.
May 7, 2023
Clannad by far.. it changed me. It's also the reason why I got really obsessed with anime. I desperately tried to find one that could fill the hole Clannad left behind. None even came close.

Shy_Shay

Shy_Shay

The drawing is a memory, a good one.
Feb 27, 2023
I hate Mirai Nikki for one very specific reason, and that is because I fully believe that Yuno Gasai is the most disgusting, obnoxious, repulsive character I have ever come across in the entirety of my life. Every scene she was in was annoying. Her aside, the rest of the show was fine - but I could not and never will be able to stand that piece of shit.
me on the contrary i really hate the Protagonist Yuuki omfg he was useless, anything was better than him bitching and being a fucking coward the whole anime

Hitakiri

Hitakiri

Melancholy
Mar 20, 2023
me on the contrary i really hate the Protagonist Yuuki omfg he was useless, anything was better than him bitching and being a fucking coward the whole anime
I can't say I mind him. Most people are little bitches. 80% of people in his shoes woule have acted the same or worse. He's just a normal, bland, boring literal child. I've seen a hundred protagonists just like him. He's not at all interesting in the slightest. Between an outright bland protag, and deeply annoying Yuno, I don't have fond memories of that show and don't know why so many liked it. I mean, I know Yuno is super popular and loved. I'll never share those sentiments, however. Yanderes aren't my cup of tea, but even when it comes to them, there are just so, so many who are simply better.

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour prĆØs de toi
May 10, 2023
One piece is one of my favs now, Jojo's bizarre adventure, inuyashiki was really good, attack on titan, the jjk manga, bsd and I'm definitely forgetting some
Good night punpun :)

redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
My favourites are Seraph of the End, Wonder Egg Priority, The Promised Neverland, Angel Beats, Madoka Magica and Bungo Stray Dogs. I only have the first 3 manga of The Promised Neverland but so far it's really good.

Last edited:
minx

minx

praying machine
May 20, 2023
I think Houseki no Kuni is my favourite manga right now.
As for anime, i love Serial Experiments Lain.

Zirp

Zirp

Feb 2, 2023
Uuh, there are a lot I like. On the top of my head for anime I'd say: NHK ni Youkoso and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
And for Manga: Berserk and Yotsuba to

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
I haven't read manga in years
years as in back when Shojo Beat and Shonen Jump existed and Viz Media was at its peak but the last ones I enjoyed were ChocoMimi, Princess Knight, Le Chevalier d'Eon, Genkaku Picasso, Dramacon, and Bambi and Her Pink Gun

then I just read graphic novels for the rest of those years

my favourite anime are Samurai Champloo, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Cowboy Bebop, Galaxy Angel, Serial Experiments Lain and if movies are included Ghost in the Shell, Perfect Blue, and Belladonna of Sadness and now I'm mostly into stuff like Aeon Flux, and other shows featured on Liquid Television along with other adult animations similar to Heavy Metal and some of Ralph Bakashi's work specifically Spicy City

ayaneechan

ayaneechan

Angelic Demon
May 7, 2023
Mine is Elfenlied, i literally love it
The manga is lot better as the anime, so just avoid the anime and read the manga :)

dark.matter

dark.matter

Apr 23, 2021
i remember sobbing at night after finishing Clannad, i watched a lot of romance when i was younger and i have a soft spot for it but i moved on to more psychological stuff and definitely appreciate stuff like perfect blue a lot more now, i still love very typical long shonens like one piece, it's so comforting for me

Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
My fav anime is Children of the Whales and my fav manga is As the Gods Will 1 and 2 :3

K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Don't really watch/read much anymore.

There are some obvious ones like HxH, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop, The Fable, and all that but something I could still read now is probably something like Yotsubato. Feel good manga, something to distract me

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
ironic considering its themes are diametrically opposite to this forum, but gurren lagann slaps harder than it has any right to. that, girls last tour, mononoke, banana fish, or vinland saga are peak