• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
My favourites are Seraph of the End, Wonder Egg Priority, The Promised Neverland, Angel Beats, Madoka Magica and Bungo Stray Dogs. I only have the first 3 manga of The Promised Neverland but so far it's really good.
seraph of the end is so good, i want a new season so bad

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
what are some of your favorite animes/manga?
mine would be One Piece and Naruto :)
i would love to hear what shows you're into, maybe i can also give them a watch <3
Magical girl site, a girl on the shore, chobits, happy sugar life, madoka magica, goodnight punpun, another, dead dead demons dedededededestruction, soul eater, etc. (Basically anything by inio asano)

d0lic3

d0lic3

Feb 20, 2023
Recently I've started to read bungou stray dogs and absolutely loving it so far. and if I think about a favorite anime it is higurashi for sure

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
re:zero, specifically arc 6 of the LN

lu15007

lu15007

Purest child
May 2, 2023
Serial experiments Lain!!
It feels different to any other anime I've seen. I love the idea, the story, the vibe, the music, how abstract and confusing it is, I love Lain!
Let's all love Lain

Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 is the most faithful adaptation of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein; or The Modern Prometheus I've ever seen.
But Ergo Proxy is special to me.
If I sat down to think about it the list would be too long. There are so many great ones.

Bitter Virgin was also an incredible manga.

C

CTBtoday

Aug 28, 2023
Code geass is my shit but the 1980's Urusei Yatsura is 2nd. The new animation is also good.

strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
Bungou stray dogs <3 the manga more so the anime is sometimes ehhhh even more so in season 5

• Love
Reactions: d0lic3 and Toji
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
Serial experiments Lain!!
It feels different to any other anime I've seen. I love the idea, the story, the vibe, the music, how abstract and confusing it is, I love Lain!
Let's all love Lain
oh yeah definitely i really enjoyed that anime a lot, definitely top 5!

Reactions: lu15007
Line

Line

Oct 13, 2022
I've never heard of Bungo Stray Dogs but it get mentioned so much here. Is it that good?

vault

vault

Aug 24, 2023
Dorohedoro is my favorite manga. it seems relatively unknown and i wish more people knew about it. i am particularly fond of the art style.

I

I'mdone77

Aug 27, 2023
Fullmetal alchemist, both versions. I have a head cannon that the original FMA was the "real" one in universe and Brotherhood was a retelling of events for a happy ending by an older version of Ed and Al as tribute to their lives after they entered the portal at the end of the Shamballa movie.

Reactions: Twntysix
Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
I like the Beastars books but it gets bad towards the end

dysthym1a

dysthym1a

i just keep letting me down
Sep 9, 2023
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Evangelion (peep my signature), Welcome to the NHK, Serial Experiements Lain, Jujutsu Kaisen, Re:zero. I've been on a psychological/melancholic anime binge recently (always do so when I'm in a low mood). Right now I'm watching Girl's Last Tour :3

• Love
One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
Hunter x Hunter
Akame Ga Kill!
Darwin's Game
Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions
Goblin Slayer
Log Horizon
7 Seeds
My Hero Academia
One Punch Man

• Love
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Anime: Inuyasha
Manga: Witch and Wizard

• Love
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
Among My Favourites Are:
- A Silent Voice
- Assassination Classroom
- Attack on Titan
- Beastars
- Black Clover
- Case Study of Vanitas
- Cells At Work
- Dr Stone
- Hell's Paradise
- Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
- Noragami
- The Ancient Magus Bride
- Violet Evergarden

Feel free to chat with me about any of the anime above, or possibly other anime, such as: Snow White With the Red Hair, Sugar Apple Fairy Tale, The Ice Guy And His Cool Female Colleague, reincarnated as a villainess type anime/manga, Romantic Killer, Made in Abyss, BNA, So I'm a Spider So What, Ascendance of a Bookworm, Heavenly Delusion, My Star, Promised Neverland, Haikyuu, Free!!, Quintessential Quintuplets, Dinosaur King, Pokemon, Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop, Ride Your Wave, Vivy Flourite Eye's Song, Spy x Family, Weathering With You, Sk8, The Duke of Death & His Maid, Bunny Girl Senpai, My Dress Up Darling, Mushouku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation, Kakushigoto, Spirited Away, Your Lie In April, The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt, Psycho-Pass, When Marnie Was There, The Wind Rises, Ya Boy Konming, The Cat Returns, My Roommate is a Cat, O Maidens in Your Savage Youth, A Whisker Away, Mirai, Astra Lost in Space, Parallel World Pharmacy, Grave of the Fireflies, The Millionaire Detective, Code Geass, Kamisama Kiss, 3D Kanojo: Real Girl, Death Parade.

If we're talking about web comics and Manwha, I especially like the reincarnated as a villainess variety, as well as The Abandoned Empress, I'm Sorry Mom, and some others. I struggle with manga, so I don't read much of that.

Reactions: pinemarten
P

pinemarten

Aug 18, 2023
Among My Favourites Are:
- A Silent Voice
- Assassination Classroom
- Attack on Titan
- Beastars
- Black Clover
- Case Study of Vanitas
- Cells At Work
- Dr Stone
- Hell's Paradise
- Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
- Noragami
- The Ancient Magus Bride
- Violet Evergarden

Heh, I came into this thread to recommend A Silent Voice. Went through all the pages finding no mention of it and then see you recommend it in the latest post! I also think the anime film adaptation did a pretty good job. It was as faithful as could be for a theatrical runtime film.

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
i've excelent memories about Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood :)