• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

patricivselecta

patricivselecta

Jul 9, 2024
Hello everyone, my account just got approved, let me tell you a lil bit about myself.
My name is Patricius and I am greatly inspired by our ancient roman heritage, be it culture, philosophy or religion.
I live a happy and struggling life, I give thanks for everything fate brings to me.
I'm a firm advocate for the basic right to die, without it life is indeed slavery.

So concerning the the title:
I am trying to advocate for the ancient roman custom of farewell parties before CTB, either online or if it is possible to organize it, in person. I believe it greatly helps ease the soul: you may speak your mind, say your goodbyes, laugh and cry together, that you may go in peace.
What are your thoughts? Hit me up?

May you find peace with your fate in this life, or the next.
Vale optime in Pace Deorum

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Praestat_Mori