• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
What are your thoughts on what is currently believed to be a possible assassination attempt on Donald Trump? Who do you think it was? Lone gunman, democrats, group of coordinated citizens, CIA (hello fellow CIA analysts reading this), Mexican cartels, Illuminati, his own people but maybe he didn't know about it?
What are your thoughts on this matter, SS?

Bonus question: How many of you actually care?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and noname223
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Lone gunman.... If The CIA or the Democrats or especially the Cartels, they wouldn't have missed.😉
I also wouldn't be surprised if his own people tried.
I don't care... Only think it will give his base and fox news more excuses to blame the Democrats.

Reactions: ToMoveOn and 1043169
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Yikes I had to look that up lol.

I think it was a lone leftwing attack. I'm sure it'd be kind of hard for anyone to shoot accurately from such a crowded area. The assasin probably knew they only had a few seconds to fire from a distance before they would be apprehended or shot themselves. I don't agree with assasinating your political opponents, but just technically speaking I'm impressed they were able to graze his ear.

I guess we'll know more tomorrow though.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think it could have been a false flag. We'll just have to see until more information on the shooter comes out. The outcome is way funnier if the guy was seriously intent on killing him though. If it leads to a Trump win then there's something darkly humorous about just how wrong things went for him.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
You know what would be ironic if the perpetrator was a SaSu member and it was his method to ctb.

Reactions: Eternal Eyes and not-2-b-the-answer
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
You know what would be ironic if the perpetrator was a SaSu member and it was his method to ctb.
He didn't do the goodbye thread, so it doesn't count.

• Yay!
Reactions: Eternal Eyes, not-2-b-the-answer, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
Bolsonaro says hello 👋

happened in brazil, it's going this way on us either. best wishes on next four years, us citizens

• Hugs
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
best wishes on next four years, us citizens
If Trump gets his way it won't just be 4 years. It will be a lifetime of dictatorship. He will take the US and the rest of the world down with him

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think it could have been a false flag. We'll just have to see until more information on the shooter comes out. The outcome is way funnier if the guy was seriously intent on killing him though. If it leads to a Trump win then there's something darkly humorous about just how wrong things went for him.
Probably was a false flag.... Or the flags getting even for all the flag hugging they had to endure. 😱😁😉🤣
Yikes I had to look that up lol.

I think it was a lone leftwing attack. I'm sure it'd be kind of hard for anyone to shoot accurately from such a crowded area. The assasin probably knew they only had a few seconds to fire from a distance before they would be apprehended or shot themselves. I don't agree with assasinating your political opponents, but just technically speaking I'm impressed they were able to graze his ear.

I guess we'll know more tomorrow though.
Surprised they missed the much bigger target.... The rest of his body. 😁😉🤣

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc