• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
My anxiety is going through the roof,my chest is feeling tight my head is feeling lightheaded and spinning my heart is aching my thoughts are racing yet i can barely think

Its hoping everything will go right while fearing for the worse and idk what to do or what to think or how to stop thinking or how to calm down

sunbleachedflies

sunbleachedflies

May 1, 2024
I am going through the same situation. I wish you well. I hope it will get easier to manage.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Somehow I can relate to that. Well, I probably was in a similar state of mind last year, when I made my SS account. Not everything is the end of the world. SS somehow "rescued" me for now. But I feel your pain.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It mainly is fueled by my job situation, added with family condition. It basically is a fear for uncertainty to me. How is your situation if I may ask?
Basically i feel my messages with my friend have been fucked with and I'm anxious wether its true or not and if it is true if i can prove it and they'll believe it

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

cut my ties and set me free
May 2, 2024
I'm really sorry youre feeling so terrible </3 Are you in the mood for suggestions on things that could take your mind off the situation, or just want to vent and not looking for advice?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm really sorry youre feeling so terrible </3 Are you in the mood for suggestions on things that could take your mind off the situation, or just want to vent and not looking for advice?
I'm really not sure what could take my mind off things tbh i'm just anxiously awaiting closure I desperately need

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sunbleachedflies

sunbleachedflies

May 1, 2024
Basically i feel my messages with my friend have been fucked with and I'm anxious wether its true or not and if it is true if i can prove it and they'll believe it
I hope you can resolve this with your friend. Sending much support to you. If you need any advice or someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Reactions: goodoldnoname923