B

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
Joseph K is the protagonist from Franz Kafkas "The Trial"
Just got his complete story collection and I'm super excited to chomp through that. Only previously read metamorphosis and really enjoyed it.

Reactions: platypusfan
cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
i love dolphins and whales. cetacea is the order that contains whales, dolphins, and porpoises. and my pfp is one of my favorite animals, the false killer whale

NewtBoy

NewtBoy

Nov 7, 2023
My profile pic is just from a funny reaction gif that you've probably seen lol. I like to think of it as "if you see this I'm reading what you wrote and I'm giving you a thumbs up:)". My name is from one of my favorite jokes in a movie; in Monty Python and the Holy Grail when a villager, trying to convince the sheriff that a woman is a witch , says "She turned me into a Newt!!!……. I got better…".

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
우릴 봐 NewJeans so fresh so clean

Reactions: Rocinante and platypusfan
B

buoy

Nov 8, 2023
Call me edge lord or corny: I went for buoy because I feel as though I've been the one propping my friends up and only one keeping some alive, while it's a wonder I'm still alive because I have no one to listen to me the way that I listen to them.

I was hoping I could be helpful to at least someone here, and that someone could eventually be there for me.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Call me edge lord or corny: I went for buoy because I feel as though I've been the one propping my friends up and only one keeping some alive, while it's a wonder I'm still alive because I have no one to listen to me the way that I listen to them.

I was hoping I could be helpful to at least someone here, and that someone could eventually be there for me.
Is it your cat in the pfp?

Reactions: Rocinante and platypusfan
B

buoy

Nov 8, 2023
Is it your cat in the pfp?
Yeeee. We were fostering for a while so we had kittens in and out of our house for a good while. This cat ended up going to a family member and is so big rn. He's a little asshole and I love it. He out grew the sad eyes too lol lucky bastard

Reactions: this_is_it, platypusfan and sserafim
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Profile pic is Per "Dead" Ohlin, a Swedish black metal singer who was in Mayhem but but blew his brains out one day while still in the band. A pic of his suicide was actually used for a Mayhem bootleg album cover (NSFW). Because of that, it became a very iconic image and is probably the most viewed gore pic of all time.

Username is the title of the last song from I'm in a Coffin's One Final Action album, they're a depressive black metal (DSBM) duo from Texas. With that said the band's music actually made it to Spotify/Apple Music not too long ago, definitely recommend checking that album out if you want to hear the most miserable/despairing/depressing stuff ever. I honestly don't think a more melancholic album exists.

Reactions: Relic and platypusfan
D

deadlemonade

Oct 19, 2023
I thought this would be an interesting thread. For me, my username is simple, I think platypus are cool. They are very odd and cute animals. My profile picture is punpun from goodnight punpun, my favorite manga. It holds a special place in my heart and I could probably talk about it for hours.
well, this isn't my go to username that i use on most platforms. i do like lemonade and i do want to be dead. so viola. my pfp is will byers saying "kill yourself" not super into stranger things as i used to be but i like the artists style so i used it.

quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
My pfp is Charles Eyler from the game Hello Charlotte, he's a character whom I relate deeply, and helped me understand myself better.

My username stays for water—my favourite thing, the place where I wish to live or die— and quiet, that could mean both calm water—so a calm life—, or quiet because I am. I am quiet, it's an adjective that describes me.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Username, as a short description of material existence.
Profile pic, I used to draw and paint my nightmares, this is just a fragment from one.

Reactions: platypusfan and psp3000
breatheout

breatheout

spotty with being online. chronically online tbh
Dec 17, 2023
was listening to helpurself by ezekiel when signing up and made the account helpurself, but screwed up my email and couldn't figure out how to change it so i gave up and just made a new account, aka this account

Reactions: platypusfan and reiII
reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
i am an extremely large fan of fujin from mk11. i wish he was my boyfriend i imagine that would fix me in my delusional little brain

this_is_it

this_is_it

Sep 19, 2023
i made my username after finding this website desperately searching for methods, and grabbed a random meme of a cat saying "i have a gay thing to say" from my gallery

wobblycoatrack

wobblycoatrack

Oct 5, 2023
my user name is just the random words i thought of cos i'm terrible with usernames. my pfp is a pic i took while doing a geocache with a close friend, i didn't really have much else in my camera roll that's not recognisable, not that i think any of my friends are on here honestly but its better to be safe than sorry.

gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
Okay so my username comes from my elementary school, it was our school pc login that every stundent used until they got their own login (yes, im quite young). And my profile picture is just a picture of a Mazda MX-5, which is my favorite car, in the game Forza Horizon 5. The picture isn't the best, but I wanted to have one on this forum.

AsexualArgonianBard

AsexualArgonianBard

Dec 11, 2023
Well, I'm sure most folks here can guess what my username means. The Elder Scrolls is a fun franchise.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and platypusfan
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Username is pretty much self explanatory. It's how I feel most of the time. My profile pic is of some cookies from a local shop that sells them and they are amazing.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha what does your name mean? I mist know or I shan't die in tranquility.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and platypusfan
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha what does your name mean? I mist know or I shan't die in tranquility.
One of my favourite characters from the visual novel Stein's Gate shitposts and debunks physics theories on 2ch under the pseudonym KuriGohan&Kamehameha. Before I got super ill and brain-dead a lot of people thought I was just like her.

• Love
Reactions: platypusfan and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
One of my favourite characters from the visual novel Stein's Gate shitposts and debunks physics theories on 2ch under the pseudonym KuriGohan&Kamehameha. Before I got super ill and brain-dead a lot of people thought I was just like her.
All this time I was wondering what connected you to Hawaii.

Your brain-dead is still beyond normal limits of brilliance.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and platypusfan
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
My zodiac sign is cancer which represents the moon (not sure I believe in it, but it's kinda cool). And unlucky enough, my moods can switch from happy to sad in a minute, Which I hate. However, that's the truth of the story. Tudelu 😊

GoatedS

GoatedS

Dec 23, 2023
I thought this would be an interesting thread. For me, my username is simple, I think platypus are cool. They are very odd and cute animals. My profile picture is punpun from goodnight punpun, my favorite manga. It holds a special place in my heart and I could probably talk about it for hours.
I love Goodnight Punpun

thirdrailer

thirdrailer

Oct 24, 2020
This is a really fun thread. My pfp is just the femme variation of the trans flag and when I signed up I liked fantasizing about catching the, well, train I guess not bus, from the third rail. I wouldn't ever do it that way IRL but as a fantasy it's fun.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
it's a name I came up with as a kid and it's from oddish the ananas pokemon

I think he was the coolest

I don't know why I added toad
Well, I'm sure most folks here can guess what my username means. The Elder Scrolls is a fun franchise.
I first thought you were a reptilian lol

HerPromise

HerPromise

Aug 16, 2023
My pfp is fanart of Madotsuki's suicide from Yume Nikki and as a suicidal person, I just really liked it. I chose my username to remind myself of the promise I made to myself.

funguy

funguy

🍄
Nov 22, 2023
"Toad" was a nickname some old friends of mine gave me hence the pfp, and the name is just a lame joke lol.

bleeding_heart_show

bleeding_heart_show

Dec 23, 2023
My username is the title of a song and the picture is something I "made" while messing around with ai.

diseasedstreetcat

diseasedstreetcat

Nov 8, 2023
When i was walking to my ride in university once i saw this cat with wet, red eyes. i know cats can't cry normally so it must have had an inffection of some sort, but at that moment it just felt so genuine and natural to see this miserable, depressed cat. This was back when i had a stronger disdain for cats too so it stood out that more to emphatize with a creature like that. all i could think of was "me too, cat." i would have taken him back home if i could. he probably did not feel sad or miserable at all, and i probably would have not liked to have a cat in my home some while after, but i think him and his stuffy moist eyes are still out there somewhere.

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
I was getting into Star Trek Deep Space 9 and liked the character Martok and his house and Worf and stuff so I coined it here, then thought fuck.. Spelt it wrong. Ah well xD