Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
My profile picture is a frame of a video clip of the song "empty souls" of the welsh band Manic Street preachers. My nickname I just made it up when I was about 16, a long time ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and platypusfan
mekurin

mekurin

Heading for something better than this
Jul 9, 2023
Mekurin is a part of surname altered. It's the other half of my internet alias. The picture is a meme from a game (captions read: love is in the air WRONG! gas leak) it was just the picture that I saw first in my gallery that suited the theme

Stargazing:<

Stargazing:<

floating into fantasy
Jun 26, 2023
My username comes from how even though my life sucks there used to be one constant good thing to look forward to, looking at the night sky. My pfp comes from Houseki no Kuni, which is tied for my favorite manga of all time with D.Gray-Man

• Love
Reactions: moshimoshi, Unicr0n, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Just found a random picture of Remilia scarlet from the Touhou project, and I've just used the name mr darkness since I was 10

Reactions: アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori and platypusfan
yaldabaoth

yaldabaoth

she/they
Jun 29, 2023
i'm obsessed with christian gnosticism, a central idea being that the god of the old testament is not truly the supreme god of all but rather a malevolent god named Yaldabaoth, that created all humankind to simply serve him blindly and without the knowledge (gnosis) of the true state of things. i'm not a gnostic nor a christian, but rather a satanist that believes it is not enough to stop serving Yaldabaoth, but to kill the Yaldabaoth within ourselves.

the picture the cover of an album by an obscure metal band called Death Pill.
ok i hope u know chop suey by system of a down… well: i cry when angels deserve to die… i guess that explains it all lol <3
omg i never would've known if i didn't read this thread! i love you even more now hahah xD

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Praestat_Mori and platypusfan
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
My username is Elliott Smith's album title. My PFP is a Dean Winchester GIF. It's kind of silly, but I had a hard time finding another pic to use. It's nice that every time I post, he smiles at everyone who happens to see my account.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, StolenLife, rationaltake and 1 other person
Konnsz

Konnsz

At the very end, you can only trust yourself.
Jan 2, 2023
I like to think about "Konna's lament", sounds cool.

And Konnsz is just a variant of Konna

My pfp is a music producer that I enjoy a lot, i think the genre is breakcore, not sure.
my pfp is just a random image of the vocaloid Len Kagamine i have on my computer and kumographic is inspired by my usual username on other forums or social media which is slightly different but i didnt want to use the same name and pfp on here so i wouldnt be found or recognize and hospitalised which is totally irrationnal but ive been so fed up with hospitalizations i get paranoid easily.
I used to have my original username here but i changed it for the same exact reason.

It's not paranoid if people already know how you think.

It's ok.

Reactions: Morgan Lace, Praestat_Mori and platypusfan
KILLING_POSSUM

KILLING_POSSUM

"I love you" Don't say anything you can't promise.
Jul 17, 2023
My username is literally just telling my to ctb. Demo is one of my preferred names. I chose to put it in all caps since in my favorite game, OMORI, whenever a name is spoken, it's in all caps.

My pfp is from OMORI too. The character is Kel, my favorite one. I want to be like him one day, happy as can be and indifferent on the outside, but silently suffering on the inside. The scene is taken from the first time the protagonist, Sunny, opens the door on 3 days left for Kel. Everything on my profile is OMORI related in some way.

My signature for example is a quote from the game when you interact with the White Egret Orchid. I love the game so much, I definitely recommend it if your a fan of games like DDLC, Earth Bound, Undertale and so on. Games with a cheery outside, but the deeper you go in, the darker it gets. The fandom is also absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: Morgan Lace, platypusfan and Praestat_Mori
sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

you see it too. for me, it's always like this.
Jun 15, 2023
My user name is an acronym for lyrics of please please please let me get what I want - by the smiths, as it is one of my favorite songs. (tho I misstyped and will have to correct it)

My profile picture is just a collage of silent hill 2
screenshots I found online, cause it's my favorite game that means a lot to me

Reactions: Morgan Lace, platypusfan and Praestat_Mori
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I feel like the life I was supposed to live got stolen away from me by circumstances and mental illnesses. As for Snow White - no real reason, I just liked how peaceful and pretty she looks.

Reactions: Unicr0n, Morgan Lace, platypusfan and 1 other person
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
My username is my favorite movie.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Morgan Lace and platypusfan
kit.

kit.

Feb 18, 2023
k404 = kay is an error / kays not found
im not here , i am a mistake
i dont think my pfp respersents much. i chose it it because it has this tired, dark mood with hits of lights. i art like that.
i'd say my banner is something i cling to more. being in my room on a rainy night always makes me feel at peace.
i feel truly alive whenever im near rain.

11April

11April

11.04.2015 ❤️
Jan 9, 2023
My nickname is the date. The most important day of my life. Avatar is my favorite car - Mitsubishi Lancer X.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Red Desert and platypusfan
cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
I have my username because I really like space, and I thought it honestly sounded cool.

My pfp is of a Black Hole, They look super cool lol.
I used to work at a planetarium/observatory. When the news dropped about the black hole footage, I felt like our whole inner world was shaken (in the best way!)

venua

venua

Jul 1, 2023
I thought this would be an interesting thread. For me, my username is simple, I think platypus are cool. They are very odd and cute animals. My profile picture is punpun from goodnight punpun, my favorite manga. It holds a special place in my heart and I could probably talk about it for hours.
Angelcumclean is the name of a Elvis Depressedly song I like - Angel cum clean
And my profile picture is the character Noriko from one of my favorite animes - Kiznaiver.

ezek

ezek

Jul 24, 2023
my profile picture is from an artist I like and the username is the first four letters of "Ezekiel" which was a name my mother was thinking about naming me

ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
Well i like the song Anonymous M on youtube and I just found this pfp on pininterest

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
I thought this would be an interesting thread. For me, my username is simple, I think platypus are cool. They are very odd and cute animals. My profile picture is punpun from goodnight punpun, my favorite manga. It holds a special place in my heart and I could probably talk about it for hours.
I just like kpop

兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
My pfp is Reisen from Touhou. My name is 兎の耳 (usagi no mimi) or "rabbit ears" because I love rabbits and I've been trying to learn Japanese off and on for a few years.

Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
I like arts and crafts and visit "Hobby Lobby Arts and Crafts" for stuff, and "Bob" is a popular sorta silly name and I just sorta combined them. As for the Animaniacs profile picture, I just love Animaniacs lol

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
wristcut because i'm a sh addict and angel because of the word being said in the song i was listening to while registering. profile picture is a suicidal character by the name of bus-chan, i found it too perfect not to use lol.

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
My username is a mix of the song "Space Boy" by Dave Rodgers and the last name of the character in my profile picture (Yaroslav Evangef). My profile picture comes from a now defunct project called "The Days Union" which has brought me a very VERY small sense of comfort, though after it's ending it kind of blew me out of that. But I still do very much relate to the character Yaroslav, I relate to his desire to want to escape from where he is currently residing, however that desire of "escaping" is by CTB or whatever else is possible.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
My username refers to the last Shogun of Japan, Tokugawa Yoshinobu. I think he is an underrated historical figure and I like him personally. My pfp is him studying.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
My name is "Rina" written in katakana with -san honorific in hiragana. I wish I went for a different name, but brain wasn't braining and I decided to go with this. I also didn't expect to be an active forum participant when registering, so there's that.

Feel like pfp is a bit useless to explain since I change it up relatively often lol. Right now it's Prometheus from Honkai Impact 3rd!

Cinnamon9326

Cinnamon9326

I'm Ben.
Oct 31, 2023
It's Ben from Blue Velvet. One of my favorite scenes...

• Love
Reactions: Quinlor, Praestat_Mori and platypusfan
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
SuperDepressedAce 'cause I'm an asexual who's (super) depressed, and my PFP is of a suicidal girl from a MV who drowns herself 'cause she couldn't let go of her past.

Last edited:
Reactions: platypusfan, Praestat_Mori and Heading to Darkness
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I think CloudyNightSky because I just kinda liked the combo of these words and I dont really know what to do and so you also wouldn't know wich way to go in a cloudy night sky aaand the pb is actually my first charcoal painting I've ever made and it looked surprisingly good

Reactions: platypusfan and Praestat_Mori
Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
Mine i guess is fairly clear the reaper is staring into the distant darkness as there is nothing else, my name is just where I am

Reactions: AnotherStatistic, platypusfan and Praestat_Mori
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Username: Because of my poem in signature.
Avatar: Lain Iwakura drawn in a Van Gogh style.

Reactions: platypusfan and Praestat_Mori
A

AnotherStatistic

Oct 11, 2023
Name - Because when all is said and done i will just be another number . I will be alone when i go, no one to remember my name, ill just be another suicide case to add to the pile..

• Love
Reactions: Unicr0n, platypusfan and CloudyNightSky