C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
It's just a reference to the current state of the world, but I suppose you could've already deduced that.

I'm just missing an accompanying profile picture.
Maybe if I have time I can try to make one.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Transilvanian Hunger is a fantastic Darkthrone album, and it's what I was listening to when I created my account.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and real human being
water bunny

water bunny

I’m getting on the bus to the other world
Oct 20, 2023
Ame mean rain in japanese, I love the Japanese culture and I also love the rain lol. And that's also the name of a character made by my favorite singer "tuyu".
Another tuyu fan?!! It's really nice to know there's other tuyu enjoyers in this forum

R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
I used one of those random name generators on the internet. I picked this particular one over the others because it reminds me of one of my close friends.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I need an escape from a world filled with people that do not understand what I am going through. This forum is my escape.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
"I Can't Say" is such a useful way to deflect questions. There are a lot of reasons why I might not want to say, and I don't have to pick one. But there's an interesting semantic ambiguity. "What's wrong?" "I can't say." I can't put the wrong thing into words? Or the wrong thing is the fact that I can't. I feel like the root of a lot of my problems is that I Can't Say.
What can't I say? Obviously, I can't answer that. A lot of things.
Why can't I say it? A lot of reasons. I don't know, or I want to avoid conflict, or the question doesn't even make sense to me, or the answer would just hurt too much.

It's also a Warhammer reference: the speaker is in a chaos cult and would probably end up as demon chow for answering.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and secretsfromthecity
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Mostly in reference to the poem in my signature.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Cinnamon9326

Cinnamon9326

I'm Ben.
Oct 31, 2023
It means nothing. I've literally generated a bunch of random names with BitWarden and chosen the least dumb one, skipping those like Scam1057, Vagueness9220, Spoilage3940, Crouch1416, Rupture1065, ...

But I want to rename myself to Ben when I'm able to. He only appears for couple minutes in the movie (Blue Velvet by David Lynch), yet it's my favorite scene (and favorite song). I guess I love his freakish but classy character.

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
Its a sort of play on how to write «(I) Wonder when» in my language. Sounded cute so I just went for it

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Mine's a tribute to the suicidal person that I unwisely developed feelings for. I fall too easily. He's dead now.

• Hugs
daze

daze

Waiting for a sign
Nov 11, 2023
I find it hard to think sometimes because of brain fog, so i spent a lot of my time in a daze. That's why its my username

• Hugs
P

Penquinman

Nov 22, 2023
I like penquins and I'm a man. That's deep, I know.

Blackpepperpancake

Blackpepperpancake

Help me to breathe
Nov 22, 2023
It was what I ate to pity my life when I was 15, it had struck me since then, at first I set it to pancakewithblackpepper but it's too long so I shortened it to this one.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
It's the scene that makes me cry still. Knowing no one will ever feel that way about me. Uncle Iroh is who I aspire to be like while I'm still here.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
It's the scene that makes me cry still. Knowing no one will ever feel that way about me. Uncle Iroh is who I aspire to be like while I'm still here.
RIP Mako (the singer/voice actor for Iroh). That song was simultaneously a tribute to him as he was dying from cancer

My username refers to a type of mycelial growth because I like to grow magic mushrooms :)

M

monk-in-hell

Oct 23, 2023
I set everything on fire and Im burning but I try to stay calm

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023

It's the name of this beautiful song!

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Le Loyon, a supposed "cryptid" from Switzerland.
In reality, I think it was just someone who felt comfortable dressing how they did and enjoyed taking walks.
I relate to the few things known about them. Hell, especially the demonisation from the press and local community, despite doing nothing wrong.