• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
After a bit of a blowup at my family where i told them how i felt (not towards them just life in general) and why they should've never brought me into this world. They decided to have a kid in a country which is constantly in recessions and economic depressions, high crime rate, everything. i got forced to speak to a psych and got prescribed Moclobemide, which apparently its a Reversible MAOI. I got prescribed this as i've been on about 6 different SSRI's, and while they worked a little i was still depressed and suicidal. It's supposed to be prescribed to people who have treatment-resistant depression. Does anyone here have any experience with this?

hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
Not exactly, but I do take Phenelzine (Nardil), which is a non-selective MAOI. It has honestly worked better than everything else I've ever taken (well, Effexor was great for about a year), but there are some side effects with Nardil which make it unlike the medicines I have taken before. I wish my experience was more on point to your question; at the very least, I can say that MAOIs are a viable option. (Of course, I'm still here, so it hasn't turned my life into sunshine and rainbows.) :nomouth:

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Not exactly, but I do take Phenelzine (Nardil), which is a non-selective MAOI. It has honestly worked better than everything else I've ever taken (well, Effexor was great for about a year), but there are some side effects with Nardil which make it unlike the medicines I have taken before. I wish my experience was more on point to your question; at the very least, I can say that MAOIs are a viable option. (Of course, I'm still here, so it hasn't turned my life into sunshine and rainbows.) :nomouth:
What side effects are you experiencing?

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
thank you @hershberger

I'm only on the second day so far, and it does seem to block some depression or intrusive thoughts. but like you mentioned, ofc, i am still here so let's see... i don't have much hope anyways. Also as Trisolaris mentioned, could you name what side effects? (only if you are comfortable ofc)