• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
in my partial tests i got two times to the stage, where i was drifting away (a bit like you fall asleep). but then i got back to reality with little panic and aborted. quite not sure, if that's SI or a body reaction caused by increased blood pressure and so enough oxygen reaches the brain to come back from the drifting stage.

btw: in my case it worked with the noose at the bottom of the neck. i guess this is really something to experiment with to find the best spot, cause there are different views about above or below adams apple .

about my combo setting:
generally it makes sense not to combine methods due to possible increase in sources of error.
but i nevertheless thinking about this setting, cause it would make it "easier" to let go and also reduce the chance of coming back to senses which would increase chance of abortion.
in this setting i would loose consciousness by the exit bag and fall into the noose.
only question i am asking myself is, if the sudden increase of the pressure to the neck after loosing consciousness by the inert gas will bring someone back to senses.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i got two times to the stage, where i was drifting away (a bit like you fall asleep). but then i got back to reality with little panic and aborted.
I had that happen once by accident on a medicine that was prescribed. I felt myself stop breathing. It was a panic feeling that got me up and awake. I'm sure I could have not breathed again if I let it go.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i fear maybe thats the part which makes the difference. the ability to just let go a this point. dont know. also a reason, i think about a more sneaky approach with the additional bag.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
in my partial tests i got two times to the stage, where i was drifting away (a bit like you fall asleep). but then i got back to reality with little panic and aborted. quite not sure, if that's SI or a body reaction caused by increased blood pressure and so enough oxygen reaches the brain to come back from the drifting stage.

btw: in my case it worked with the noose at the bottom of the neck. i guess this is really something to experiment with to find the best spot, cause there are different views about above or below adams apple .

about my combo setting:
generally it makes sense not to combine methods due to possible increase in sources of error.
but i nevertheless thinking about this setting, cause it would make it "easier" to let go and also reduce the chance of coming back to senses which would increase chance of abortion.
in this setting i would loose consciousness by the exit bag and fall into the noose.
only question i am asking myself is, if the sudden increase of the pressure to the neck after loosing consciousness by the inert gas will bring someone back to senses.
I think this sounds too complex to be practical, and you'll likely just injure yourself. I recommend picking one method instead of trying to combine them.