• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
With inert gas method the gas flow will end, say, after an hour. Think about that. That as if every hanging would automatically untie in less than one hour.

Hanging is more painful. But you pay with this pain for something as precious as reliability.

Exit bag is a good method if you want to euthanize your elderly relative while making a pro-lifers face.

If one could construct a camera where the gas will remain for months, that would be a method the best of the best.

Last edited:
Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
I have everything for inert gas currently. I have not attempted to CTB via exit bag yet, however partial hanging was horrible. I tried a belt on a doorknob and it constricted my throat in a way that had me gagging, which was excruciating with a belt tight around my neck.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
With inert gas method the gas flow will end, say, after an hour. Think about that. That as if every hanging would automatically untie in less than one hour.

Hanging is more painful. But you pay with this pain for something as precious as reliability.

Exit bag is a good method if you want to euthanize your elderly relative while making a pro-lifers face.

If one could construct a camera where the gas will remain for months, that would be a method the best of the best.
10 minutes of inert gas is much more than enough while a cylinder can go upto an hour or more. So that's enough?

Hanging has been used reliably for centuries I imagine but is it painless like inert gas?

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
10 minutes of inert gas is much more than enough while a cylinder can go upto an hour or more. So that's enough?
I don't know how long I was affected by inert gas but I survived. Mathematically it should be about 49 minutes. I am planning to test it in the same circumstances as my failed attempt: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/helium-attempt-failed-possible-explanations.156835/

Hanging has been used reliably for centuries I imagine but is it painless like inert gas?
Of course it's more painful than the gas, as I said above.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
I had no idea u had a filed ctb attempt. Why'd u specifically go for helium and not another gas?
Not sure why. That was the gas from my first reading about this method, so I let it as it was. Nitrogen is heavier than the helium, but probably that doesn't matter much.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
That's why I'm using a mask instead which has a built in failsafe. Since the system is closed when the nitrogen runs out and you somehow are alive after 45 min, you simply suffocate the ordinary way.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
That's why I'm using a mask instead which has a built in failsafe. Since the system is closed when the nitrogen runs out and you somehow are alive after 45 min, you simply suffocate the ordinary way.
Are you talking about SCUBA mask? As I understand it, with SCUBA the same tank will last longer than 45 minutes.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
RU talking about a scuba mask. I am leaning towards this method as well. Any thoughts on if there are chances this method could fail? I think its the most foolproof of the inert gas methods but would like to know ur thoughts

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Are you talking about SCUBA mask? As I understand it, with SCUBA the same tank will last longer than 45 minutes.

Any method that uses a face mask with a closed system will suffice, which includes scuba, scba and any other methods which don't allow air to enter into the closed system. Scuba, scba last longer since you don't need the over pressure to push air out and only use the inert gas to inhale. So it will last longer.

RU talking about a scuba mask. I am leaning towards this method as well. Any thoughts on if there are chances this method could fail? I think its the most foolproof of the inert gas methods but would like to know ur thoughts

The biggest failure points of the inert methods are knocking down equipment and compromising either the mask/hood/bag when becoming unconscious. With a mask setup the risk is lower since it's physically strapped to your face unlike a bag or hood, but it's still possible to lose it.

Securing the cylinder to something sturdy raisers the odds significantly since it often houses the regulator/flowmeter which is sensitive to hits and bumps, especially on hood/bag setups scuba and scba regulators are more durable.

To minimize the risk of falling down and compromising the inert atmosphere choose a suitable chair which prevents you from collapsing. Either with straps or pillows whatever that keeps you from falling down, a wingback chair with pillows or a recliner with straps for example.

These two important steps prevents you accidentally failure after you loose unconsciousness and possibly waking up alive or worse with brain damage.

But as long as your inert gas source is pure (98% at least) and nothing happens after you loose unconsciousness there is a very high probability that you will ctb using any inert gas method as long your equipment is working correctly. Any inert gas method mentioned here cannot support life when working correctly and the main target is thus keeping it that way.

Reactions: destinationlosangel