• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
As a chronically ill woman whose health is really deteriorating, I want to be prepared to leave if I have to. I've gotten everything for a nitrogen EEBD hood set up including a 80 cu ft nitrogen tank.
It hasn't been easy to obtain all the materials and having to live with family has made it that much more difficult, but I did it. I just want to make sure that it's not a threat to any others who live in the house.

I highly doubt that it could be a threat to others. But I do wonder where all the nitrogen gas goes after it fills the EEBD hood? Maybe that's a stupid question lol. Thankfully the house is large and I have my own room. It's a 2 story, 4 bedroom house. No one else would be on the same floor as me but it's possible someone could be downstairs. Maybe I could just open up all the windows in my room?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense. My illnesses affect my cognitive functioning unfortunately. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: juna
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
Nope, you should be good. Thats the benefit of using inert gases, it has to be a really high amount to die so any that's leftover would barely fill the room enough to harm others

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
Nope, you should be good. Thats the benefit of using inert gases, it has to be a really high amount to die so any that's leftover would barely fill the room enough to harm others
Thank you, that's comforting to know

Reactions: juna