• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

seekingpeacefulend

Apr 13, 2023
I don't know either of you but thank you for being by their side.

• Love
Reactions: Endex
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Police are visiting all the people who bought equipment from EM (or SN from IC).
@Greenberg's blog has been taken down and he has self-banned his account, seems like he got a Police visit too.
I always thought hosting this on a commercial blog platform was no good. Never visited the site myself
because it required a login. Anyone saved its contents ?

I advise everyone to screenshot and download all the info you need for your exit.

Last edited:
S

seekingpeacefulend

Apr 13, 2023
I always thought hosting this on a commercial blog platform was no good. Never visited the site myself
because it required a login. Anyone saved the its contents ?

I advise everyone to screenshot and download all the info you need for your exit.
This sucks we have no rights to anything. Already saved. Will go save all the resources

Reactions: Das Nichts
S

seekingpeacefulend

Apr 13, 2023
Hello, I am a new member and I would just like to express how much I appreciate this detailled description and all the infos I am getting in this site. I am thinking about ctb and I was looking fot a method. Yhanks to this site I now know that there are possible painless and decent ways in case I decide. Thank you for this post.
Ditto

T

tantheta

Mar 10, 2023
Police came to my house and confiscated my SCBA mask and Nitrogen regulator from esc mode. Where else can I get an easy to use regulator like the one from Esc Mode guys? Somewhere that won't be flagged by the police when I order it? Should I not order from Max Dog?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Police came to my house and confiscated my SCBA mask and Nitrogen regulator from esc mode. Where else can I get an easy to use regulator like the one from Esc Mode guys? Somewhere that won't be flagged by the police when I order it? Should I not order from Max Dog?
Why did you let the cops in ? They have no right to take anything out of your house--I ordered mine from EscMode but it was like a year ago, not recently like your order

Last edited:
Reactions: Endex
A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
Since EM is no longer an option, I suggest Harbor Freight Tools. I don't know anything about this company but I remember @Greenberg talking about this in his blogs.

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
You should be able to get your kit back because there is nothing illegal about that stuff so there can be no
law they could rely on.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
D

dancesponge

Apr 18, 2023
From my initial research, in Europe I see a lot more equipment online for Ar than N.
If that is truly the case, is there any reason to go to the extra effort to use N?

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
From my initial research, in Europe I see a lot more equipment online for Ar than N.
If that is truly the case, is there any reason to go to the extra effort to use N?
Not just eu though. Was searching adapters for our overseas friends and could not even come up with a descent picture of what it's supposed to look like.

D

dancesponge

Apr 18, 2023
That mask and LDV (demand valve) are both top-notch SCBA gear, you just need a regulator+adapter, there are 2 options:

1. You can get an SCBA regulator and use an air-to-nitrogen adapter (I'm not sure that such adapter exists for the N₂ standard on your region (BS341 #3)) to connect it to the Nitrogen cylinder. The regulator will have the quick coupling connection incorporated to connect the demand valve.

2. Or a normal "industrial" pressure regulator capable on supplying 7.5 bar and a quick coupling adapter to connect the demand valve.
Is one preferable over the other?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Option 1 is the best.

I talked to a guy that implemented the option 2 and the regulator wasn't sensitive enough to maintain the proper pressure for the demand valve, so looks like it's not a good idea. Maybe it could work with a higher quality low output (0-10 bar) pressure regulator but in general looks like those regulators are not made to be so precise with variations of demand (not like SCBA regulators which are incredibly precise).

The original idea for such a setup was from Joarga. I don't know if he had the same problem because he never responds to any PMs even tho he is online everyday (looks like he just CBA to answer 😂).

My other favorite setup is the EEBD, which can be implemented by getting a EEBD hood and connecting it to a Nitrogen regulator with a flow meter using an adapter.

Back in the day when EM (escMode) aka "the Canadian source" was on-line it was possible to buy entire SCBA/EEBD setups already done and ready to use.​

Last edited:
D

dancesponge

Apr 18, 2023
Any chance you could post or DM me the link?
Option 1 is the best.

Like this used one?
Does getting something like this shipped from India sound like a good idea?

s-l1600.jpg

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Police are visiting all the people who bought equipment from EM (or SN from IC).
@Greenberg's blog has been taken down and he has self-banned his account, seems like he got a Police visit too.
Yeah just got my own visit
Option 1 is the best.

I talked to a guy that implemented the option 2 and the regulator wasn't sensitive enough to maintain the proper pressure for the demand valve, so looks like it's not a good idea. Maybe it could work with a higher quality low output (0-10 bar) pressure regulator but in general looks like those regulators are not made to be so precise with variations of demand (not like SCBA regulators which are incredibly precise).

The original idea for such a setup was from Joarga. I don't know if he had the same problem because he never responds to any PMs even tho he is online everyday (looks like he just CBA to answer 😂).

My other favorite setup is the EEBD, which can be implemented by getting a EEBD hood and connecting it to a Nitrogen regulator with a flow meter using an adapter.

Back in the day when EM (escMode) aka "the Canadian source" was on-line it was possible to buy entire SCBA/EEBD setups already done and ready to use.​
Yeah, Kenneth Law at EscMode kept meticulous records, the police today told me they knew I ordered in June

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Any chance you could post or DM me the link?

Like this used one?
Does getting something like this shipped from India sound like a good idea?

s-l1600.jpg
Looks in good condition. I was also skeptical about ordering from India and bought somewhere else but I have no valid reason so I might just be a racist 😂

D

dancesponge

Apr 18, 2023
and a link for the Nitrogen-Air adapter that you posted?

E

EmptyVessel42

Jul 24, 2019
All I have is a non-elastic drawcord. If I were to put this round my neck not too tightly and then turn on the gas (with the bag already over my head and the gas tube taped on the inside), then what are the chances of this succeeding, if any?

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
All I have is a non-elastic drawcord. If I were to put this round my neck not too tightly and then turn on the gas (with the bag already over my head and the gas tube taped on the inside), then what are the chances of this succeeding, if any?
You are supposed to fill the bag 2 minutes fixated on your forehead, once it's filled pull it down and leave some space (two fingers, got no source on that) to deplete CO2. (Re)read the inert gas chapter in pph/ppeh!

If you believe in the pph/ppeh and the case studies around than this the way it will work. Nobody in here can
give you a more definite answer as that would imply some form of reincarnation.

Reactions: anonaon
E

EmptyVessel42

Jul 24, 2019
You are supposed to fill the bag 2 minutes fixated on your forehead, once it's filled pull it down and leave some space (two fingers, got no source on that) to deplete CO2. (Re)read the inert gas chapter in pph/ppeh!

If you believe in the pph/ppeh and the case studies around than this the way it will work. Nobody in here can
Ok so if I fill the bag, pull it over and then manually tighten the drawcord could it work?

I've got everything ready I need to do this method except the exit bag. I've read through PPH and the forums here, but for the life of my can't work out how to construct the proper version correctly. I just somehow don't have the arts and craft competence to do it. I don't even know what the right material to buy is for the 'elastic drawcord' or where to buy it (UK based). I'm a dumbass

I know there aren't definitive answers, but theoretical ones would be much appreciated

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
You fixate the bag on your forehead and start filling it so that you don't loose to much gas.

The pph recommends oven / turkey bags (the correct measurements are also in there) which should
be readily available on uncle bezos website. Same was draw cord.

As for bag construction I recommend the "doing it with chi" video which is linked in one of the
sticky threads in this forum.

I know there aren't definitive answers, but theoretical ones would be much appreciated
There is no better information available as what is in the pph/ppeh. At least none that I'm aware of.

Reactions: EmptyVessel42
E

EmptyVessel42

Jul 24, 2019
You fixate the bag on your forehead and start filling it so that you don't loose to much gas.

The pph recommends oven / turkey bags (the correct measurements are also in there) which should
be readily available on uncle bezos website. Same was draw cord.

As for bag construction I recommend the "doing it with chi" video which is linked in one of the
sticky threads in this forum.

There is no better information available as what is in the pph/ppeh. At least none that I'm aware of.
I've seen people mention this 'do it with chi' video a lot; could you point me to where it is? I've looked around the sticky posts but still haven't managed to find it.