• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Don´t agree. If you remove the part you put in your mouth, you can breathe normally through your mouth and nose. I have tested it. But even with the mouthpiece I had no problems to breathe. And I´m not a trained scuba diver. We're not talking about diving for hours. I think both methods are good, SCBA and SCUBA, if you have the right equipment.
Perhaps you can offer an image to clarify what you mean. SCUBA by definition requires respiration through a mouthpiece. Otherwise, where would the gas come from? I confused as to how you can breathe through through your nose.

Reactions: MelodyCymbal and lebrodude
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Perhaps you can offer an image to clarify what you mean. SCUBA by definition requires respiration through a mouthpiece. Otherwise, where would the gas come from? I confused as to how you can breathe through through your nose.
There are SCUBA full face masks similar to SCBA masks, same operation mechanism, just adapted to water.

The important thing about SCUBA is making sure the demand valve works on PP (Positive Pressure) instead of Non-PP (Non Positive Pressure). Most experienced divers prefer Non-PP, but for CTBing you need PP for sure to be safe.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MelodyCymbal and dissolve
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
All I can find is 99.999% pure nitrogen. I don't suppose that would be considered the 100% pure mentioned here?

S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
All I can find is 99.999% pure nitrogen. I don't suppose that would be considered the 100% pure mentioned here?
Sounds like that is as close to 100% that you are going to get to. As far as I know that is pretty much pure.

Reactions: Mthom2
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There are SCUBA full face masks similar to SCBA masks, same operation mechanism, just adapted to water.

The important thing about SCUBA is making sure the demand valve works on PP (Positive Pressure) instead of Non-PP (Non Positive Pressure). Most experienced divers prefer Non-PP, but for CTBing you need PP for sure to be safe.
I have been informing myself about the SCUBA method for years. So many people around the world have used this method with the equipment that I have and that you can see in this link. I think most people don't even know what positive pressure means.

I also don't think you have to worry about the fit and comfort of the mask. This journey takes only a few breaths to unconsciousness and only a few minutes to death.
Perhaps you can offer an image to clarify what you mean. SCUBA by definition requires respiration through a mouthpiece.
Do what you see in the photo or use an Ocean Reef mask and remove this part (2nd stage) completely.

Attachments

• Cressi MC9 compact mouthpiece.jpg
    Cressi MC9 compact mouthpiece.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
E

ertn

Aug 17, 2022

as far as I know:

There are full face masks with an integrated 2nd stage regulator without a mouthpiece. These are similar to a SCBA mask on the inside. Only the hose is connected to the mask.

and there are masks where the 2nd stage regulator with mouthpiece IS inserted through the opening.

In the second case, the mouthpiece can also be removed, as described in scrooge's instructions on the blog. Or as befree posted above.

in both cases mouth and nose breathing should be possible. Depends of the mask you take. I don't think nasal breathing is possible with all models.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220826-151045_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220826-151045_Chrome.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220826-151156_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220826-151156_Chrome.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220826-151222_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220826-151222_Chrome.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
You don't need 99.999% pure Nitrogen--99.0% is perfectly fine, there are no CTB failures with 99.0% pure Nitrogen gas--Test it yourself and watch your Oxygen number plummet from 98 to 45 after just a few deep breaths(5 second delay with Oximeter),99% Nitrogen is lethal

• Informative
Reactions: MelodyCymbal, Endex and Sick of it all
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I have been informing myself about the SCUBA method for years. So many people around the world have used this method with the equipment that I have and that you can see in this link. I think most people don't even know what positive pressure means.

I also don't think you have to worry about the fit and comfort of the mask. This journey takes only a few breaths to unconsciousness and only a few minutes to death.

Do what you see in the photo or use an Ocean Reef mask and remove this part (2nd stage) completely.
Ty for the clarification!! Best, G

Reactions: Endex and Sick of it all
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Ty for the clarification!! Best, G
Some users believe the exit bag is the best method, many people have successfully used the SCUBA method and you think only the SCBA method is the only working method. Everyone should believe what he wants and choose the right method for himself. I have no intention to convince anyone.

Reactions: Endex
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Well, here's something weird---I tested the Tank again with the EEDB hood, but for the first time I cranked it up to 25 LPM instead of the recommended 15--After just a couple of breaths, the oximeter showed the oxygen plummeting as usual but then the oximeter went haywire, bounced around like crazy--After taking off the EEDB hood it dropped to 63, jumped back up to 84 then dropped and rose again, staying at 73--In other words, at 25 LPM, the oximeter broke down, it was too much to handle(scratch one oximeter)--My other oximeter showed my oxygen number was back to normal at 98

• Informative
Reactions: MelodyCymbal and Sick of it all
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Surely this is just what happens when the body is dead? The body turns blue.
I personally don't care if I turn red green blue or purple after death, and my suicide notes say 'no funeral' anyway--All I know is that Nitrogen is my peaceful way out of my own personal hell

Reactions: moloko plus, Anzhe, shattered dreams and 2 others
C

carnivore

I'm a coward
Aug 30, 2022
ok, so i have a bottle with argonium (99,998%) - 8litres, 150 bar so i as suppose means that is 1200 litres of argon, rotameter and a tube. In fact it was easy to buy.

Mask or bag? What is better?

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Mask or bag? What is better?
SCBA (or SCUBA with a Positive Pressure demand valve).

I'm not sure about the compatibility of SCBA/SCUBA gear with Argon tho (since it's designed for air, which is 78% Nitrogen), you would have to test it. Different gases have different atomic structures.

A well crafted bag works too, but is inferior to SCBA obviously.

Last edited:
Reactions: carnivore
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
@高含熠 Sorry I don't speak chinese. You will need to translate your posts to english if you want to ask me something. 😜

L

Lifeaballache

Student
Aug 28, 2022
Because I'm lazy could I just put a zip tie around the bag around my neck instead of the elastic? Would that work?

A

akeris

Aug 29, 2022
Hey, i'm a newcomer from Europe, I read this thread and I have some questions.

I recently bought an argon bottle and I plan to buy a pressure regulator and a hose. I checked their compatibility online and it seems ok but i'll link them down below to be sure, if anyone can confirm it for me it would be a blessing :
I also recently read about the SCBA masks, and i'm looking to buy one but I can't find much info about it here in my country.
I'm wondering where i can buy one in Europe, and if it will be compatible with the other parts I bought, or plan to buy.

Thanks for reading me, and if any of you fellow europeans have answers, since norms seem to be different then america's, it would be much appreciated.

Wish you all better days.

E

ertn

Aug 17, 2022
I also recently read about the SCBA masks, and i'm looking to buy one but I can't find much info about it here in my country.
I'm wondering where i can buy one in Europe, and if it will be compatible with the other parts I bought, or plan to buy.
Hey, if you or anyone else find a suitable SCBA mask with 2nd stage regulator(demand valve) that fits the 1/4 inch hose, please let me know. I haven't found anything in Europe yet.

I would buy the other things similarly.

Maybe another pressure regulator with a output gauge in bar and psi. I can imagine some SCBA masks need a certain medium pressure to work properly - maybe 6-9 bar. That would be better adjustable then.

l/min is not necessary when using a SCBA mask with a demand valve.

But I'm not an expert on these things, maybe someone else can confirm that.

I would go with nitrogen, but that's probably not critical.

Last edited:
Reactions: akeris
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Hey, if you or anyone else find a suitable SCBA mask with 2nd stage regulator(demand valve) that fits the 1/4 inch hose, please let me know. I haven't found anything in Europe yet.
You are not gonna find any demand valve that doesn't follow the standard connection (plug-in nipple to quick coupling).

Any gear that is intented to be used with air will need to use an adapter to be connected to a cylinder of a different gas (unless it's custom made like the EM kit). This is done on purpose so it's not easy to connect the system to the incorrect gas. You can get SCBA parts and then use an air-to-nitrogen adapter.

I think Joarga also managed to connect a demand valve to an typical N₂ pressure regulator with an adapter.

Reactions: Endex
E

ertn

Aug 17, 2022
You need to find a hose that connects to the plug in port on one side and to a pressure regulator on the other side. Does anyone have an idea?

I haven't found anything other than imported goods from China, similar or the same as what @GasMonkey has already linked.
The adapter on the cylinder is not the problem. You need an additional one for the plug in connector.

Last edited:
C

carnivore

I'm a coward
Aug 30, 2022

going faint you're feeling yourself go dizzy and then you lose consciousness because the circulation is reduced and in about 20 seconds you've used up all the oxygen and you become unconscious and then the way this is a great thing because it means that people can be an absolutely horrible painful excruciating situations and yet they become unconscious

"However, experimental studies have reported that argon is a stronger asphyxiant than helium or nitrogen. Altland et al. [14] discovered that rats that had been exposed to helium, nitrogen, or argon showed survival rates after one hour of 92%, 60%, and 12% respectively, demonstrating that argon was the strongest asphyxiant. Another study identified that argon gas has a sedative effect via actions on GABAA​, the receptor targeted by benzodiazepines [15]. Thus, argon could present a more attractive option for those considering suicide as it may help alleviate fear. In Korea, argon gas is inexpensive and easily accessible online without any regard for intended use, so more concerns are arising."

Last edited:
Reactions: Anzhe
E

ExpiredLion

Sep 29, 2021
Can someone please help with how to buy gas (whether it be nitrogen/argon) in the states? This thread is super long so I can't find if there are already instructions on how to get it. I have a tank i bought myself so i would be needing to go get it filled up, but i can't figure out how to find out if a store fills up for recreation nor do i know what i would say to make sure i don't sound suspicious.

I need out ASAP so i want to get this all ready soon

C

carnivore

I'm a coward
Aug 30, 2022
Can someone please help with how to buy gas (whether it be nitrogen/argon) in the states? This thread is super long so I can't find if there are already instructions on how to get it. I have a tank i bought myself so i would be needing to go get it filled up, but i can't figure out how to find out if a store fills up for recreation nor do i know what i would say to make sure i don't sound suspicious.

I need out ASAP so i want to get this all ready soon

https://www.thomasnet.com/products/welding-gas-32868705-1.html is it helpful?

Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
Can someone please advise how to store the nitrogen tank? Must it stand upright or can I lay it down?
I prefer to have it lay down so it won't get noticed too quickly in case someone enters that room before I ctb.

And does the N2 have an expiry date? Because on my tank there is a expiry date mentioned but I also read somewhere N2 doesn't expire.

C

carnivore

I'm a coward
Aug 30, 2022
Can someone please advise how to store the nitrogen tank? Must it stand upright or can I lay it down?
I prefer to have it lay down so it won't get noticed too quickly in case someone enters that room before I ctb.
It does not matter
And does the N2 have an expiry date? Because on my tank there is a expiry date mentioned but I also read somewhere N2 doesn't expire.
As long as it is in the cylinder (pressure!) everything is fine.

Reactions: Γyuk
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
The adapter on the cylinder is not the problem. You need an additional one for the plug in connector.
If you are using an air regulator (SCBA/SCUBA), you need 1 adapter in the cylinder to regulator connection.
If you are using a nitrogen regulator, you need 1 adapter in the regulator to demand valve connection.
You never need 2 adapters at the sime time.

Can someone please help with how to buy gas
J3ff B3z0s.

whether it be nitrogen/argon
I'm not sure about the compatibility of SCBA/SCUBA gear with Argon (since it's designed for air, which is 78% Nitrogen), you would have to test it. Different gases have different atomic structures. If you plan to use a manually crafted ExitBag then both are ok.

Last edited:
A

akeris

Aug 29, 2022
Any in depth guide to crafting an exit bag ? The ones I've found are poorly explained and/or illustrated.