• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
I'm also considering this.

Exit bag w/gas seems like it would be less distressing but set up is more complex and labor intensive. SN is easier to execute on but I am concerned about those minutes before unconsciousness.
It's SECONDS About 3 deep breaths

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother, Ἡγησίας and Righttodie
frees

frees

swoosh
Sep 6, 2019
You meant to say that ordering this scuba hose would work just as well as a vinyl tube ?
No, i meant that you can order vinyl tubing. I dont know what kind of regulator you are planning to use and if some scuba hose would fit.
Are you having trouble determining the right size of vinyl tubing?

Search Amazon for PVC tubing. Thousands of hits.

Last edited:
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
No, i meant that you can order vinyl tubing. I dont know what kind of regulator you are planning to use and if some scuba hose would fit.
Are you having trouble determining the right size of vinyl tubing?
Your answer confused me as I was looking to know if a scuba hose would do the job. Finding a viny tubing and it's sellers has been a hassle as not many sources to look for here in South East Asia, as much as there would be in the west.

My regulator is a medical grade regulator like the max dog one, click type Oxygen Regulator, has a large outlet connection where the tubing has to go, came with a Christmas tree style connector.

Again, do I need to bother with making sure it's a viny tubing or it makes no difference if I were to choose a scuba hose ?

Thanks

Edit :
My concern is not so much about finding the right size of scuba hose, but whether whatever material a scuba hose is made up of won't come in the way of achieving my goal.

Last edited:
frees

frees

swoosh
Sep 6, 2019
Any hose that fits will do.
I would not buy that scuba hose. Too short, and you will have trouble removing the connectors and pushing it on the christmas tree connector (braided/rigid).
Look for any plastic tubing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Righttodie
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Is there any successful report on SS with Nitrogen?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
frees

frees

swoosh
Sep 6, 2019
That's what I was looking for. Thanks
I would not buy that scuba hose. Too short, and you will have trouble removing the connectors and pushing it on the christmas tree connector (braided/rigid).
Good search terms are pvc tubing, aquaristic tubing, fuel hose, oxygen tubing
Yes, and its a generally proven method. Breathing pure nitrogen --> quick death.
Many observed and reported uses, actively developed and recommended by the various right-to-die groups. Its in all the books.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Desert
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Good search terms are pvc tubing, aquaristic tubing, fuel hose, oxygen tubing

Yes, and its a generally proven method. Breathing pure nitrogen --> quick death.
Many observed and reported uses, actively developed and recommended by the various right-to-die groups. Its in all the books.

I know, I just was refering about some personal story like many that are read here, with SN for example.

Reactions: Red Desert and (deleted member)
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
Exit bag w/gas seems like it would be less distressing but set up is more complex and labor intensive. SN is easier to execute on but I am concerned about those minutes before unconsciousness.

It's SECONDS About 3 deep breaths
Yes, thank you. I was referring to SN taking minutes til loss of consciousness.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and ArtVandelay
SuicideByBelt

SuicideByBelt

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Where can I find a video on the construction of the Exit Bag?

tehdisturbedone

tehdisturbedone

Innately yearning for eternal sleep
Oct 24, 2019
Fuck me, do you really need a fucking 600-liter tank. How the fuck is someone going to hide a 600 liter tank of noble gas

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Fuck me, do you really need a fucking 600-liter tank. How the fuck is someone going to hide a 600 liter tank of noble gas
That's just 3 liters compressed at 200 bar though? A 3 liter tank like this one is just 10cm x 10cm x 63cm. I even have a 5 liter at home which is just slightly larger.

Helium

But I guess it depends on who you're going to hide it from and where you live.

Reactions: Righttodie, tehdisturbedone and kerolox
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Painted mine red and threw a lamp shade on it- NO ONE NOTICES

Reactions: GasMonkey, A3re733, kerolox and 3 others
tehdisturbedone

tehdisturbedone

Oct 24, 2019
That's just 3 liters compressed at 200 bar though? A 3 liter tank like this one is just 10cm x 10cm x 63cm. I even have a 5 liter at home which is just slightly larger.

View attachment 18009

But I guess it depends on who you're going to hide it from and where you live.
At the worst I was going to buy a mig gas compatible welder and just say I need this as a shield gas to weld

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
At the worst I was going to buy a mig gas compatible welder and just say I need this as a shield gas to weld
I just ordered it (helium) online from an industrial supplier and nobody cared. They also would've offered nitrogen.

Reactions: Red Desert and Righttodie
tehdisturbedone

tehdisturbedone

Oct 24, 2019
I just ordered it (helium) online from an industrial supplier and nobody cared. They also would've offered nitrogen.
I don't live on my own, I live in my parent's house with one of my sisters and my parents go through damn near everything I have. I'd have to have some kind of alibi or whatever

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
My experience was that I soon began to feel tingling in my hands, as if they were falling asleep. A short moment later I began to get dizzy, and my vision went grey around the edges. Each of the three times I have attempted this method, that's as far as I got before I flinched and removed the bag.

I did not experience any pain whatsoever, and no real discomfort aside from the mild tingling in my hands.

I do not believe I have suffered any ill effects from three aborted attempts. I had a bit of a cough for a couple days after my third attempt, but I can't say for sure whether that was attributable to the N2. It concerns me only in that this method demands that you be able to breathe freely in order for it to be effective, and I don't want to have ruined my chances to use it later, when I have summoned my courage.

My greatest difficulty is that I have been very stressed during my attempts, and could not keep my breathing steady and deep. This undoubtedly lengthened the amount of time it should have taken for me to black out.

In the stress of the situation, I experienced time dilation —in other words, I can't tell you how long it took for me to feel dizzy; it might have been five seconds, it might have been a minute and a half. It wasn't very long —but it was long enough for me to flinch.

From my experience, this is as painless, comfortable, and potentially peaceful a way to ctb as it is rumored to be. The only drawbacks that I can see are that it requires a lot of equipment —cylinder, regulator, hose, bag— and that there is a surprising amount of time for your survival instinct to kick in, or for second thoughts.

As I wrote at the beginning, I hope other forum members can fill in some of the blanks I have left —specifically, I have seen a lot of questions about tank sizes outside the US that I cannot answer.

I don't wish anyone good luck at catching the bus. I wish we could all find our way to a joyous and satisfying life that would make death an unfortunate reality rather than a longed-for relief. But all of us here know that the Fates aren't always that kind, and so I wish you all the most peaceful relief from your pain that you can find, and if that peace is brought by Death, I hope Death comes gently.
Tired Horse. I just joined this forum and consequently, am just now reading your excellent explanation about inert gas. It is very thorough and patient and I know from reading about this for over 2 years, I have not run across as good and helpful and full explanation as yours. I have read hundreds of questions from people who understandably are panicked about what to say and do and where to source things. Really great and thank you for the time and details you expended in writing this post. I tend to think, if one can be determined enough to go through with it, it may be the best way in that it makes you unconscious the fasted with no bitter liquids to deal with. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Red Desert, Anzhe and James28if
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
I don't live on my own, I live in my parent's house with one of my sisters and my parents go through damn near everything I have. I'd have to have some kind of alibi or whatever
Oh, I thought you were referring to problems dealing with the suppliers. Yeah, well, helium is used for balloons of course, but I'd have no clue what to tell family to explain why I need a 3 liter tank of it right now either, lol.

Good question, I'd like to know as well. It's been my option of choice after researching methods.
It should make no difference, the only requirement is that you're breathing something inert and the CO2 you breathe out does not accumulate. There's a paper about a guy who committed suicide using nitrogen and a scuba mask. Linked (among others) in this thread.

Reactions: tehdisturbedone
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
Good question, I'd like to know as well. It's been my option of choice after researching methods.
One was fairly recent – @fister He stopped posting suddenly, and then someone saying they knew him in real life reported a few days after his last post that he had ctb'ed.

@Smilla was another, although she had been banned from the site by admins. From what I understand after reading the User Discussion Megathread, she remained in close touch/friendship with some users who reported she was preparing to ctb very soon. They say she eventually stopped responding to messages, which was highly unusual for her, so they took that as indicator that she had more than likely ctb'ed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Desert and Ἡγησίας
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018

This I found on ebay.de for 50,- €uro, what do you think about it?
Called: "Gesichtsmaske Industriearbeitsschutzmaske Strahlhaube Sand Schleifkorn"

engl.: "Safety Sandblast Helmet Sand Blast Hood Protector for Sandblasting"

1572980269786 1572979678397 1572979735982

Last edited:
kerolox

kerolox

Jul 5, 2019
This I found on ebay.de for 50,- €uro, what do you think about it?
Called: "Gesichtsmaske Industriearbeitsschutzmaske Strahlhaube Sand Schleifkorn"

Looks like it would probably work but I don't see it being functionally any better than a plastic bag.

GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
There is a one-way-ventil in the front (the withe round thing) for the exhaled air

. 1573073900259
The reason is, I don't like the thin roasting plastik folia called exit bag with the need of extra handcraft , and a tight diver-mask need a breathing regulator called scuba, wich is expensive and I think a little bit too complicated for me.

Last edited:
A

Alex R

Jun 18, 2019
I don't know how to adjust the gas flow of 15 liters per minute, in our country there are no such reducers as max dog.

Maybe someone has thoughts?
I have high hopes for this method.

Reactions: Righttodie