• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mikemikemike

Sep 21, 2019
I had heard that but it said it was 98% pure in the site so I've ordered it surly if it says that it should be that.

Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
I had heard that but it said it was 98% pure in the site so I've ordered it surly if it says that it should be that.
You could be right. It's been a while since I've considered using helium.

Do you already have the tubing and bag ready?

M

Mikemikemike

Sep 21, 2019
You could be right. It's been a while since I've considered using helium.

Do you already have the tubing and bag ready?

I have two tanks, the sweat band and just waiting on delivery for the tubing and the oven bags. Just worried about not setting it up right but trying to research as much as possible as seems the least painful way.

Reactions: Righttodie and Emerald
Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
I have two tanks, the sweat band and just waiting on delivery for the tubing and the oven bags. Just worried about not setting it up right but trying to research as much as possible as seems the least painful way.
Are the 2 tanks you have the ones you linked on Amazon? I know. Getting all the parts together has been difficult for me too.

Was going to send you a PM but I think you need to have 10 posts or something first.

M

Mikemikemike

Sep 21, 2019
Are the 2 tanks you have the ones you linked on Amazon? I know. Getting all the parts together has been difficult for me too.

Was going to send you a PM but I think you need to have 10 posts or something first.

The ones below i made sure it was the correct cubic. In the guide it says you can use one tank so I got one as back up.

I ordered everything from
eBay, Amazon. Then I've got to cut the pipe problem is doing it all without no one seeing

I will have 10 soon.
Large Disposable Helium Gas Cylinder - Fills 50 9inch Balloons

You should be able to pm now

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald
Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
The ones below i made sure it was the correct cubic. In the guide it says you can use one tank so I got one as back up.

eBay, Amazon. Then I've got to cut the pipe problem is doing it all without no one seeing

I will have 10 soon.

What is the pipe for? Or by pipe are you talking about tubing? Have you figured out how to connect the tubing to both tanks and the bag.

Still can't PM you maybe you can PM me? Was going to link you to a site that sells the regulator that you attach to the tank so you can set it to flow at 15 litres per minute. But I just realized it may only work for nitrogen tank.

M

Mikemikemike

Sep 21, 2019
that's the same cylinder i have
Are you going to use just the 1?
What is the pipe for? Or by pipe are you talking about tubing? Have you figured out how to connect the tubing to both tanks and the bag.

Still can't PM you maybe you can PM me? Was going to link you to a site that sells the regulator that you attach to the tank so you can set it to flow at 15 litres per minute. But I just realized it may only work for nitrogen tank.

Won't let me on you!

Yes sorry by pipe I mean tubing. I'm only going to use 1 tank as that should be enough. If you use 2 tanks then you need a t junction to connect both or run the tubing separately from both tanks.

Looked at a regulator but don't think it will work on the tank I have so just got to release and see how it goes.

This is why im not using 2 tanks because if I fail at least I'll have the back up.

Last edited:
Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019

Won't let me on you!

Yes sorry by pipe I mean tubing. I'm only going to use 1 tank as that should be enough. If you use 2 tanks then you need a t junction to connect both or run the tubing separately from both tanks.

Looked at a regulator but don't think it will work on the tank I have so just got to release and see how it goes.

This is why im not using 2 tanks because if I fail at least I'll have the back up.
I see.

I'll PM.you if and when I can. I'll keep trying. You may have already heard of the link anyway if you've already looked into it and decided against using the regulator.

Last edited:
M

Mikemikemike

Sep 21, 2019
I see.

I'll PM.you if and when I can. I'll keep trying. You may have already heard of the link anyway if you've already looked into it and decided against using the regulator.

I may have but will be worth still checking.

Yes it's complicated enough already!

Ok now worries I'll be keen posting anyway.

If I could get nitrogen I probably would but I don't think it's easily sourced in England.

S

Seeking Peace

Sep 14, 2019
I can only find nitrogen cylinders at 30 litres max in UK/Ireland. Nowhere near the 600 litres required. What size would the cylinder have to be for 600 litres?

I'm looking at a nitrogen cylinder supplier that was suggested to me:
Cylinder content 2L at 200 bar
Size 45cm * 10cm
Content 0.42m3

No idea what these figures mean.

Depends on the pressure in the cylinder. To calculate how much gas a cylinder contains you multiply the volume of the cylinder by the pressure in bar. A 30 litre cylinder at 230 bar contains 6900 litres at atmospheric pressure for example.

Do you know what a 2 litre at 200 bar would be?

Going by what frees is stating, a full 2 litre tank at 200 bar of pressure would hold 400 liters of gas (2 litre tank X 200 bar = 400).

--------------

I'm in the US, and people here just get a 20 or 40 cubic foot tank, but here's some additional information on metric sizing if it's helpful:

I linked the May 2018 PPeH on page 24 of this thread. The individual PDF's don't have page numbers on them, but the PDF of section 5 (Hypoxic Death & The Exit Bag) is 42 pages long. If you go to page 29 of 42 in your PDF viewer, it states the following:

"Confusing notation when describing gas cylinders

The size of a compressed gas cylinder is sometimes it's physical volume (i.e. how much water it would hold if filled), and sometimes the volume of compressed gas it can hold. Typical cylinders of nitrogen for a peaceful death are small (2 liters) and hold approximately 400 liters of gas at pressure. These are sometimes referred to as either 2 liter or 400 liter cylinders!

Pressure units used are Bar (bar), Megapascal (MPa), or Pounds per Square Inch (psi).

1 bar = 0.1 MPa = 14 psi"

So basically, the tank is big enough that you could pour 2 liters of water inside of it. It's only able to hold 400 liters of gas because it's filled under very high pressure. For whatever reason, the cylinder size may be described by either its liquid volume or its compressed gas volume.

On the Max Dog site, it seems that the type of regulator, tank connection, and pressure are different for the UK than for the EU, but it has some information about cylinder volume that may translate to whatever options are available to you:

"EU Regulator Kit

Complete with appropriate German DIN 477 fitting. Please note the Gase-Dopp cylinder weighs 4.8 kgm full & has gas at a higher pressure (200 bar/2900 psi) so the 2 litre cylinder contains 400 litres of compressed nitrogen/stickstoff which gives a flow time of almost 30 minutes (at the optimum 15 litres/minute). The Maxx Hund regulator accommodates the higher pressure."

Last edited:
Reactions: Anzhe and Emerald
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Do you have all the other supplies needed?

yeah

I think so. I asked earlier in the thread why the PPH says EITHER two tanks or a gas flow metre is needed; without a metre, two tanks will both dispense at their normal rate and run out together, making it redundant having two. I could upload my spreadsheet with info I've sourced from all the different ebooks I've read, for whatever it's worth.

A failed attempt with this method can leave you with brain damage and incapable of a second attempt. Please be careful

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I don't read the language, but I'll trust that you've got it under control. And thank you very much for posting the resources!
This link goes directly to the suicide hotline page now!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Red Desert
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
and that there is a surprising amount of time for your survival instinct to kick in

So with the exit bag method this happens?

Is there a way to 100% make sure that doesn't happen? My hope is to have a 100% painless death with having it 100% work. Like the only reason why I don't take a bullet to brain is too much can go wrong. And all the posions I can find are extremely painful.

Something I'm wondering if it turns out this is painful. I wonder how hard it would be to make a vaccum room to vaccum the entire pressure down to what is in space. From my understanding you will pass out pretty quickly, and you die more than less for the same reasons here.

frees

frees

swoosh
Sep 6, 2019
This link goes directly to the suicide hotline page now!!!!!
Which link? Both links Arak posted work fine. Those are legitimate businesses that are still operating.
Are you on a phone or computer? What provider?

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Which link? Both links Arak posted work fine. Those are legitimate businesses that are still operating.
Are you on a phone or computer? What provider?
I am wondering the same thing..What link?

S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
So with the exit bag method this happens?
Reading through the totality of that user's posts, he says more recently that he thinks there is something else going on for him apart from "survival instinct".

I am wondering the same thing..What link?
Depending on what browser is used, links to the CyberWeld website will redirect to the suicide prevention website if clicked on directly from SS.

It doesn't happen on the Tor browser for me, though.

Reactions: Red Desert, Anzhe and Sirius
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Reading through the totality of that user's posts, he says more recently that he thinks there is something else going on for him apart from "survival instinct".

Depending on what browser is used, links to the CyberWeld website will redirect to the suicide prevention website if clicked on directly from SS.

It doesn't happen on the Tor browser for me, though.
THanks

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019

I will have 10 soon.

I don't think these are pure helium any longer. It's why the exit international people suggested nitrogen instead.

Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
In our country they sell helium balloon time(it's weird seeing the fun theme and happy kids jumping around when your reason to use it is totaly different, it's 100% pure helium tho) I was thinking about buying it back then but so much stuff to do right to actually make working exit bag that I changed my decision...

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
In our country they sell helium balloon time(it's weird seeing the fun theme and happy kids jumping around when your reason to use it is totaly different, it's 100% pure helium tho) I was thinking about buying it back then but so much stuff to do right to actually make working exit bag that I changed my decision...

You might want to check if it's really 100%. Most manufacturers sell a mix because of people using it in exit bags.
Nitrogen tends to be the go to since it has to be pure in welding. Otherwise it could easily cause an explosion.

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Anyone have an alternative Nitro provider since Cy no longer sells it?

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Anyone have an alternative Nitro provider since Cy no longer sells it?

Sirius all of us will probably have to "go local" from now on, either by buying an empty tank over the 'net and having it filled locally or going to a local welding/inert gas supplier in our area and buying an already filled tank.

If a new source for buying pre-filled nitrogen tanks over the 'net were found and even if we here on SS only gave it to one another by PM, eventually that source would notice the increase in sales and probably realize "something" was going on then restrict/eliminate sales of the tanks to the general public.

Reactions: Red Desert and Anzhe
frees

frees

swoosh
Sep 6, 2019
I am not familiar with the situation in the US but might it be worthwhile to look into argon? Much larger market than nitrogen (due to welding). Maybe still sold online?

Edit: afaik the the same connections are used for nitrogen and argon in the US? Can be used with Maxx Dog regulator, and no difference in gas flow.

Last edited:
JTG1972

JTG1972

Set on my path, just need the strength
Oct 2, 2019
I'm looking at the exit bag now as another method to consider. I've been focused on SN but the supposed very quick unconsciousness of this method (compared to the maybe 10-15 minutes of waiting with SN) is appealing.

I am a little worried though because I snore most nights, and might have a very mild form of sleep apnea—is it likely that could kick in once the gas knocks me out and somehow force me awake/into panic or failure?

Last edited:
S

Sleepwalking

Sep 29, 2019
I am not familiar with the situation in the US but might it be worthwhile to look into argon? Much larger market than nitrogen (due to welding). Maybe still sold online?

Edit: afaik the the same connections are used for nitrogen and argon in the US? Can be used with Maxx Dog regulator, and no difference in gas flow.

My personal experience with argon would make me weary of it.
It's possible I went about it the wrong way when I tried in a moment of desperation, which was to pipe it into a respirator that had a one-way valve and the regulator was a welding regulator, and I kept my breathing slow during the time of trying it, ultimately with no apparent affect whatsoever.
My memory is a little hazy but I think I also tried a plastic bag with the gas being piped in as well, though the bag was only held by hand at the time. That just lead to the discomfort of having a plastic bag over the head with limited oxygen. Immediately after that attempt I tried inhaling directly off the hose and then holding my breath just to see if it was actually effective in overcoming the natural instinct to breath, but no such luck - I'd managed to get enough into my system that I did experience some convulsions and a brief inability to move, but the breathing instinct still kicked in, and I was fully aware the entire time.
It may be more successful for others, but it's a method that I won't be attempting again personally.

• Aww..
Reactions: Bauhaus
frees

frees

swoosh
Sep 6, 2019
My personal experience with argon would make me weary of it.
It's possible I went about it the wrong way when I tried in a moment of desperation, which was to pipe it into a respirator that had a one-way valve and the regulator was a welding regulator, and I kept my breathing slow during the time of trying it, ultimately with no apparent affect whatsoever.
My memory is a little hazy but I think I also tried a plastic bag with the gas being piped in as well, though the bag was only held by hand at the time. That just lead to the discomfort of having a plastic bag over the head with limited oxygen. Immediately after that attempt I tried inhaling directly off the hose and then holding my breath just to see if it was actually effective in overcoming the natural instinct to breath, but no such luck - I'd managed to get enough into my system that I did experience some convulsions and a brief inability to move, but the breathing instinct still kicked in, and I was fully aware the entire time.
It may be more successful for others, but it's a method that I won't be attempting again personally.
Well, argon is physiological inert like helium or nitrogen. Your experience must be due to your methods of application and SI/panic.

Reactions: Righttodie
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
I'm looking at the exit bag now as another method to consider. I've been focused on SN but the supposed very quick unconsciousness of this method (compared to the maybe 10-15 minutes of waiting with SN) is appealing.

I am a little worried though because I snore most nights, and might have a very mild form of sleep apnea—is it likely that could kick in once the gas knocks me out and somehow force me awake/into panic or failure?
This isn't sleep- its a coma. As long as the hood remains in place, you should depart in 10 minutes

S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019

I'm also considering this.

Exit bag w/gas seems like it would be less distressing but set up is more complex and labor intensive. SN is easier to execute on but I am concerned about those minutes before unconsciousness.