• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
So I bought an actual balloon to test my regulator/flowmeter, and it inflated as quick as you'd imagine it should at your 15 lpm — something the bags on my head never did during my failed attempts. The cylinder and regulator end of the device seems to be fine then, I guess.

This made me think the problem was indeed, as kudaphillips suggested, me using some kind of rope/cord instead of proper elastic, and the gap near the neck was too wide. Here I made another bag — with what I think is 'elastic'. What do you, friends, think of this bad boi?
Looks better to me

• Love
Reactions: moloko plus
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Haven't heard of anyone selling them really but they're relatively simply to manufacture. There's a small guide in the beginning of the tread and apparently some videos on YouTube, doing it with Betty comes to mind. I haven't done one myself since I dismissed the idea early on in favor of a mask setup.
Its against the law to sell exit bags--At one point about 10 or 15 years ago, somebody tried it and was shut down
Well, old mask is the mask that my mother used before because they changed it, but it was not even half a year old, it was in perfect condition, I tightened it well to prevent it from leaking because I was afraid that the force of the gas would cause it to separate and escape.

The CPAP tube was a little narrower than the nut from which the gas came out, everything was perfect, tight, I did tests before of course, I think, if I fell asleep I couldn't make repairs. The car was off, I did it in a hospital parking lot to speed up the organ donation and blah blah.

Yes well, I use Google to translate, hand reducer is called here the device to regulate the pressure that comes out of the gas cylinder and the pressure that one looks for when using gas. 10 bares (annoying translator) is the pressure measurement. It wasn't too much, as I say, the hose stayed in place and there was no leak at that connection.

I did investigate, I found the method on a small blog of suicides who were looking for the same thing as the majority, a painless death, everything was explained very well, with many successes apparently, I had time before doing it to check what I had already done. said, weight of the gas bottle, learning to use the cranks, possible slack in the hose... and I took my time in the car so that everything was well assembled.

The problem was the connection between the reducer and the cylinder itself, since I went with a thick nut and the same store had sold it to me in a pack, I thought that in that aspect there would be no mistake, but anyway, it happened.

The truth is that I was quite afraid of the bag in the sense that it would fail more, tightly closed and nitrogen entering without stopping... I thought that sooner or later there would be a leak if it exploded and it no longer reached my respiratory system, the mask was more reliable, in my head that's what I thought.

Anyway, thanks for read me, I'm pretty sure at some point, this will help someone.
Sorry to hear that you got Bell's Palsy, but that's temporary isn't it? I have the EEBD Hood, done many successful tests with it, using a finger oximeter to track my Oxygen drop

Last edited:
S

simplymiserable

Hi
May 21, 2023
Hi I have a question about using an scba. If the demand valve is on and ur not wearing the mask, does the tank still release air?
bumping this. if i leave the demand valve on without equipping the mask, will there be air flowing out of the tank, and at what rate?

Last edited:
limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024
bumping this. if i leave the demand valve on without equipping the mask, will there be air flowing out of the tank, and at what rate?
maybe you can get some help here

Reactions: simplymiserable
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
If I use this method with a plastic bag I don't have to seal the plastic bag around my neck do I? Otherwise the continuous flow of gas could make it swell until it explodes. Should I leave it open a little?

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
If I use this method with a plastic bag I don't have to seal the plastic bag around my neck do I? Otherwise the continuous flow of gas could make it swell until it explodes. Should I leave it open a little?
I would read the information in the beginning of this thread, it explains this . You want it snug. Proper elastic ensures there's some flex so when pressure builds and air will escape out the bottom

• Informative
Reactions: Placo
S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Does anyone have some examples of people who succeeded with the exit bag? Any failures where there was permanent damage?

Also, I assume there are supplies that have to be ordered online in the US or can you get all this locally at stores?

I see a lot of pretty high tech setups but is that necessary for success? I don't have the capacity to store or display all this stuff....I would need to hide it until the time came, maybe with exception to the nitrogen tank. Is that even feasible?

Sorry for the questions.... I've read some of the posts but this is a LOT of info.

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
Does anyone have some examples of people who succeeded with the exit bag? Any failures where there was permanent damage?

Also, I assume there are supplies that have to be ordered online in the US or can you get all this locally at stores?

I see a lot of pretty high tech setups but is that necessary for success? I don't have the capacity to store or display all this stuff....I would need to hide it until the time came, maybe with exception to the nitrogen tank. Is that even feasible?

Sorry for the questions.... I've read some of the posts but this is a LOT of info.
There's a ton of people who left timer messages saying Theyr exiting and never posted again. The gurus who have contributed a lot to this thread like vizzy, gasmonkey , etc likely gone .
If you scroll up, there seems to be an example of permanent injury from a failure…but note this failure did not follow the appropriate accepted protocol, not even close

Reactions: Kapsyl
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Vizzy succeeded with the EEBD Hood at 20 LPM

S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Ok. Thank you. My other questions...

Regarding supplies - Do some have to be ordered online in the US or can you get all this locally at stores?

Anyone in the US with a hood or exit bag setup who I can PM?

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
Ok. Thank you. My other questions...

Regarding supplies - Do some have to be ordered online in the US or can you get all this locally at stores?

Anyone in the US with a hood or exit bag setup who I can PM?
Exit bag supplies for USA

Turkey bag - wal mart or amz
elastic - Amz or joaan fabric / micheals etc
Micropore tape - amz or Walmart
Toggle- amz or Joan fabric / micheals
Oxygen tubing - amz, Walmart, any medical supply
Regulator - amz or some big box store like Home Depot / industrial supply etc
Tank - amz or any gas supply store

All easy to hide except tank over 40cf starts to get big .

The high tech setups in my opinion aren't necessary, but you will,achieve unconsciousness/ death faster with scba or scuba …but imo , can present other problems ( many members will disagree with me )

Last edited:
Reactions: outrider567
devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024
Im not sure if anyone has the CGA-347 version.....but there is an adapter to CGA-580.
Its readily available online. Its a two component adapter system for USA though.
CGA-347 ----> 347 to 1/4 adapter ----> 1/4 to CGA 580 adapter ----> CGA 580 tank

(Id be glad to share my findings. Im not sure what kind of conversation is allow in direct messages)

S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Exit bag supplies for USA

Turkey bag - wal mart or amz
elastic - Amz or joaan fabric / micheals etc
Micropore tape - amz or Walmart
Toggle- amz or Joan fabric / micheals
Oxygen tubing - amz, Walmart, any medical supply
Regulator - amz or some big box store like Home Depot / industrial supply etc
Tank - amz or any gas supply store

All easy to hide except tank over 40cf starts to get big .

The high tech setups in my opinion aren't necessary, but you will,achieve unconsciousness/ death faster with scba or scuba …but imo , can present other problems ( many members will disagree with me )
Do you know where I might obtain a regulator or which one is best? Could someone possibly point me in a direction?

Also, could use opinions....if I don't live alone, is this method even feasible? I would only have 3 1/2 weeks to gather everything I would need also. I can leave the house to get supplies right now, except for tank but would be limited in my ability to get them out/practice, etc.

Is the tank the first thing you want to obtain?

I apologize for the questions.... there is 160 pages of information here to go through and I have limited time. Thank you for your mercy.....my physical situation is quite severe and I'm tortured 24/7 and I am getting to where I won't be able to leave my home soon.

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
Do you know where I might obtain a regulator or which one is best? Could someone possibly point me in a direction?

Also, could use opinions....if I don't live alone, is this method even feasible? I would only have 3 1/2 weeks to gather everything I would need also. I can leave the house to get supplies right now, except for tank but would be limited in my ability to get them out/practice, etc.

I apologize for the questions.... there is 160 pages of information here to go through and I have limited time. Thank you for your mercy.....my physical situation is quite severe and I'm tortured 24/7 and I am getting to where I won't be able to leave my home soon.
There's no recommended best regulator . I posted a reply above telling you where you can get it. Very ubiquitous online and in stores . Members will say as long as it has a flowmeter greater than 15 lpm ( nitrogen ) it's suitable . Also get one that has the quarter inch barb already on it, so it's easy to connect the oxygen tubing, no adapters needed etc. Also, check gas Monkeys thread " share your gas setups, you can see everyone's regulator choices.

If you live with other people , it's not a feasible method, unless your going to be home alone for an hour minimum. The gas is somewhat loud, others would hear it.

There's no order for what to obtain first. All supplies are incredibly easy to obtain and put together .

If In the states , firearm also easy to obtain , not even a waiting period for a shotgun . Could look into that also. The Firearm megathread is pretty good info.

Last edited:
Reactions: outrider567
S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
There's no recommended best regulator . I posted a reply above telling you where you can get it. Very ubiquitous online and in stores . Members will say as long as it has a flowmeter greater than 15 lpm, it's suitable . Also get one that has the quarter inch barb already on it, so it's easy to connect the oxygen tubing, no adapters needed etc. Also, check gas Monkeys thread " share your gas setups, you can see everyone's regulator choices.

If you live with other people , it's not a feasible method, unless your going to be home alone for an hour minimum. The gas is somewhat loud, others would hear it.

There's no order for what to obtain first. All supplies are incredibly easy to obtain and put together .

If In the states , firearm also easy to obtain , not even a waiting period for a shotgun . Could look into that also. The Firearm megathread is pretty good info.
I would have some limited time to do it alone but it's getting everything together, hiding the supplies, setting it up that is my concern. Hiding a nitrogen tank is kinda iffy but I could. Everyone on this thread seems to have a dedicated space for it, practicing, etc.

Yes, I can obtain a firearm and likely will but for many reasons (I am a woman and don't like guns, have no experience and can't practice), it is not a great method for me. It may end up being my only option in the end, however.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Is it possible to send a private message where you can order the EEBD hood. I could only find vague sources when I googled. I live in northern Europe.

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
Is it possible to send a private message where you can order the EEBD hood. I could only find vague sources when I googled. I live in northern Europe.
Alibaba

Reactions: thot88
devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024

Yes like OP stated, a regulator with flowmeter greater than 15 lpm liters per minute (nitrogen). They usually come with a barb. "A" sells these. The regulator is used for Argon inert gas in welding applications. The barb is 1/4" size and one can get a hose to fit that easily at big box housegoods stores L & HD.
These regulators will have the CGA-580 connection that also works for a nitrogen tank. (This connection works for argon, CO2, nitrogen etc.)

Tank is the last thing one can get. It is obtained locally.
Making the hood looks reasonable. It will take some time to fabricate.
There are some safety type hoods available thru Chinese online sites but will need time for shipping.

Go thru the steps of fabricating a hood, doing the best care you can. Don't skip any steps. Do a good job.
In the mean time the regulator can be ordered.
OR the local places that sell the tanks will have regulators as well. Just print out photos & show the sales people.

This flowmeter shows standard cubic feet per hour (scfh)....But get the flow at least 32 scfm . This is equivalent to 15 liters per minute.
(There are online calculators do convert units)

6116vJ8m7HL AC SL1500

Last edited:
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I would have some limited time to do it alone but it's getting everything together, hiding the supplies, setting it up that is my concern. Hiding a nitrogen tank is kinda iffy but I could. Everyone on this thread seems to have a dedicated space for it, practicing, etc.

Yes, I can obtain a firearm and likely will but for many reasons (I am a woman and don't like guns, have no experience and can't practice), it is not a great method for me. It may end up being my only option in the end, however.
Can you take a trip to Peru?

S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Can you take a trip to Peru?
I wish I could and it's crossed my mind. Problems:
--I don't have a passport and it would take 10 weeks to get one. What would be my excuse for getting one? They come in the mail and it would be very suspicious.
--How could I hide a ticket/trip to Peru from my spouse? I have been dealt a big blow of chronic and rare conditions due to an infusion. I barely leave the house right now and family is here most of the time. They already know I am extremely depressed because of my conditions... anyone would be. If I got on an airplane to Peru, it would be extremely suspicious. I could only consider it if it were a 100%.
--I am a woman who doesn't look healthy. Is Peru even safe for someone like me? I don't speak Spanish and would stick out like a sore thumb there. What's the likelihood of me even being able to obtain it?

I'm up for suggestions/answers from anyone here. I'm in a situation different from many on this site in that I have been seriously injured/harmed by a pharmaceutical and feel tortured every single day and need a way out. Feeling extremely desperate.

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
Sorry to ask again, what type of cable should I use to connect the cylinder to the bag?
It depends on your regulator outlet . Oxygen tubing connects to 1/4 in barb which most members use , but judging by your question, I strongly recommend rereading the explanation in beginning of this thread, if you plan to ctb , page 1

devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024
It depends on your regulator outlet . Oxygen tubing connects to 1/4 in barb which most members use , but judging by your question, I strongly recommend rereading the explanation in beginning of this thread, if you plan to ctb , page 1
Yes what type of regulator do you have. Can you post a image of it? Some have barb outlets, while others use a threaded fitting.

If it is a barb outlet, then plastic tubing works fine. If you have a retail store that sells wood, nails etc...they would have this type of tubing. Take the barb to the store and ask the sales people for help. They will get you the right diameter and the banding to tighten around it.

Last edited:
Kawaii_Shoujo215

Kawaii_Shoujo215

Eternal Torment of Thy Flesh-Prison
Jul 27, 2022
Hey guys, I have a question regarding testing a SCBA set-up with a breathing air cylinder, as was suggested by some users here. (I live in EU)

The source of gas I am using has an option for compressed air ("Druckluft/Pressluft"), but I am unsure if this is the kind that can safely be used for SCBA/SCUBA, or if SCBA/SCUBA requires the gas to be purified of potential contaminants that otherwise wouldn't be a problem (if you weren't breathing it in). After all, I don't want to risk getting compressed air meant for cleaning or for power tools into my lungs and causing damage/cancer/other problems.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024
Would something like this work?

Or this one?

Im not familiar with metric international connections...but if you can get a hose attached to it, then it would work.
This is for the hood application?
Also, Im not sure if 2L is enough. We use cubic feet in the US.....a 40cf tank is about 8L.
It seems to be the consensus that at least 15 min of running time at minimum of 15L per min.
I just dont know if a 2L bottle will last that long releasing at that rate needed.
Hey guys, I have a question regarding testing a SCBA set-up with a breathing air cylinder, as was suggested by some users here. (I live in EU)

The source of gas I am using has an option for compressed air ("Druckluft/Pressluft"), but I am unsure if this is the kind that can safely be used for SCBA/SCUBA, or if SCBA/SCUBA requires the gas to be purified of potential contaminants that otherwise wouldn't be a problem (if you weren't breathing it in). After all, I don't want to risk getting compressed air meant for cleaning or for power tools into my lungs and causing damage/cancer/other problems.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.
SCBA system uses compressed air. It is meant for firefighters & keep them from breathing smoke filled outside air.
Usually the gas (in this case normal air) is at least 2200 psi (150 bar or15k kPa) ( I hope I have the conversions correct)
No the gas does not need to be purified. The gases used are Nitrogen, Helium etc. They usually are supplied in high pressures as well, so no problems.
Suppliers offer these in clean tanks, so no contaminants.
Im not sure what you are worried about with contaminants.....this is ultimately for CTB.

The SCBA system uses a regulator that brings the pressure in the tank down to about 85-130 psi (690 kPa).
This regulator is attached to the tank. Its part of the SCBA system.
Then the gas flows to a 'lung demand valve'...which is a fancy one way valve that activates on breathing demand.
This valve then allows the gas to enter the face mask.
The whole purpose is for fire fighters to breath only air from the tanks they carry & not smoke filled outside air.
But for CTB purposes, it is being utilized for a different purpose.

I will produce a tutorial using images explaining the SCBA system with parts someday.

Last edited: