FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I will always see existence itself as the true problem, it's such a horrific tragedy how life exists in the first place ultimately causing so much endless torment, suffering and harm as a result. Existence could never be a desirable state and it's like a virus to me how humans continue to so harmfully impose it on others.

It's such a curse to exist as a conscious being who has the ability to suffer endlessly in this futile and cruel existence and it really disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist. I see it as delusional to desire existence, as existence itself is simply an unnecessary harm, it's something so harmful to be enslaved in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.
I could never see any value in decaying and deteriorating from age in this existence filled with risks and endless potential for suffering. I'd always see it as preferable to be permanently at rest, I believe that once we die this existence will simply disappear into nothingness and all will be forgotten about which is all that's desirable.

The option of a peaceful suicide should be very accessible as existence is the true problem which in my case can only be solved by death, only death can bring peace from the burden that is having the ability to exist. It'd be very compassionate and relieving allowing people the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, kvsvenky100, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your suffering, I hope you find peace sooner than later.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and ijustwishtodie
LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
People are nasty. They are the virus. They are cruel and they never cease to hurt each other and are proud of it.

Reactions: sserafim, kvsvenky100, Tears in Rain and 1 other person
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Life is about suffering by-and-large. But then life is impermanence and we are no different to any other species, subject to the natural causes of decay, illness and death. It staggers me how people think they will live forevermore and go to great lengths to live more Years. Eventually they die too. I think humanity should accept death as a natural conclusion to life . I know you suffer greatly by your posts you write.

Reactions: sserafim, kvsvenky100, divinemistress36 and 2 others