• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
When I was kid, people used to tell a lot of stories of true love, often the exact question to paraphrase the expression asked by the couple is "Will you die for me?", if the answer is "Yes" then it means they've found the true love in their life.

I think I have reached to the point where my question is shifting to "Will you let me die if I want to?", I'm quite a lucky person to have my partner answers "Yes" to this, eventhough involvement is not being requested because I know the laws still actually prohibit LOVE (as in Legal Optional Voluntary Euthanasia).

I don't mean anyone who has their loved ones don't support voluntary euthanasia, is not true love; I just think may be it's a different kind of love, an advance love who doesn't require or force you to stay but love that sets you free.

What do you think? Mercy killing as a form of true love?

Will you bury me i hope she said yes 2624146

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I think a lot of us are driven by not wanting to die alone. That is the symbolic purpose of goodbye threads on this site, or the riskier practice of seeking a partner, and also the ultimate idea behind mainstream marriage. It's a strange idea in some ways, because in death, the concept of human aloneness ceases to be meaningful. It is rare to find a partner who is open to discussing this subject openly, though it's becoming more common in elderly couples.