• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I feel pretty suicidal college starts soon and I am not able to stomach the pain much longer. Today I had an interview to go to a day clinic and the psychiatrist thought I should go to a day and night clinic instead because of my critical condition. Well I told him I reject that idea. Day clinic or nothing.

I have stumbled on an interesting German suicide lecture. It is quite old but gold. There is a clinical assessment of the severity of suicidality. With yes and no questions. If at the end there is a yes then it means saying yes is equivalent to a higher risk for suicide. If there is a no at the end of the questions it means no is equivalent to a higher risk. The presentation/lecture is very interesting. However, HUGE WARNING I will use google translator. It probably contains mistakes. Don't rely on the results and information too much.

Here the original source: https://www.uniklinikum-dresden.de/...ad/wenn-irre-bunt-auch-suizidal-ist_bauer.pdf

Well changed the plan. I used this very similar test because the other one cannot be copy-pasted:

Questionnaire for assessing suicidality
(Mäulen 2006, quoted from Mäulen 2010)
1. Have you recently thought about taking your own life? Yes
2. Frequently? Yes
3. Did you also have to think about it without meaning (-> wanting to) to? Have suicidal thoughts arise (-> Did they came up without wanting to think about them)? Yes
4. Do you have any specific ideas about how you would do it? Yes
5. Have you made any preparations? Yes
6. Have you ever spoken to someone about your suicidal intentions? Yes
7. Have you ever attempted suicide? Yes
8. Has anyone in your family or circle of friends and acquaintances taken their own life? Yes
9. Do you think your situation is hopeless and hopeless (-> unwinnable)? Yes
10. Do you find it difficult to think about anything other than your problems? Yes
11. Have you had less contact with relatives, friends or acquaintances lately? Yes
12. Are you still interested in what is going on in your job or your environment? No
13. Are you still interested in your hobbies? No
14. Do you have someone you can talk to openly and confidentially about your problems? No
15. Do you live in a shared apartment with family members or acquaintances? No
16. Do you feel you have strong family or work obligations? No
17. Do you feel rooted in a religious or ideological community? No
The more questions that are answered in line with the answers given, the higher the risk of suicide is estimated to be
become

So the answers I am not in the higher suicide risk category are: 7 (depends on the definition ), 11 (a clear no), 12 (clear yes), 13 (partly), 14 (yes), 15 (partly)
The weird thing is with question 16 is yes I have feelings of a strong obligation college wise but exactly that fuels my suicidality a lot.

If I count partly answers with 0,5 I have scored (I take 7 as higher suicide risk I tried partial hanging and something else): 13/17. But I think the score is not that decisive. You can be more acute suicidal with a lower score than someone with a higher score. Suicidality is probably pretty individual and different patients tend to different behaviors. But that's only my layman opinion. It is no competition anyway. But I like the joke "It is over 9000." with the Vegeta meme.

I could translate more of this presentation/lecture. But take it with a grain of salt the translation is really mediocre.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yarani and sserafim
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Well that was an interesting way to kill a little bit of time.
For which I'd like to say thanks.

My score was 16 .
With a possible 19 depending on your viewpoint.

Edit this is for the NGASR test .

Intended as a second comment.
Just can't seem to not get it to combine with the first comment.

Damn I know it's rough around here ,but maybe I got so used to it .
I don't always think it's that bad .
Instead I criticize Myself for not functioning well enough.

I'm still hiding a lot of the evidence behind a mask and sometimes just not getting out much.

10/17 clear. I answered high risk
6/17 depends on point of view if I answer High risk

1 / 17 I answered clear not high risk.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yarani
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Reactions: Yarani
Dymphna

Dymphna

Mar 31, 2024
I hope your psychiatrist is able to work with you. Best of luck with your treatment and studies.

I scored 15/17 and 23 on the NGASR😅Thanks for sharing.