• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
This is a horrible feeling of failure for me, and explains my need to ctb perfectly.
That even in the midst of a supposed epidemic of glorious suicide drugs flooding society, I lack the social capacity to obtain them.
I want no part of a "social life", but I can't even interact competently enough to obtain the drugs to kill myself nicely, when they are supposed to be easier to buy than candy. What a fucking loser.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lllll, 21Neberg, dhk96 and 5 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'll send you some in a festive piñata. Ole!

(Dear overlords of whomever that monitors everything, I'm not sharing my drugs. Call down your drones.)

• Love
Reactions: 21Neberg, dhk96, Orin and 3 others
D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
I p
This is a horrible feeling of failure for me, and explains my need to ctb perfectly.
That even in the midst of a supposed epidemic of glorious suicide drugs flooding society, I lack the social capacity to obtain them.
I want no part of a "social life", but I can't even interact competently enough to obtain the drugs to kill myself nicely, when they are supposed to be easier to buy than candy. What a fucking loser.
I remember the first time i got off a taxi to buy meth. It was less than 10 minutes and still in highschool. You are not a loser atleast try to get "medication" with DXM at any pharmacy and then see how you feel then... plus too much will make you trip to the point where your inner suicidal demon comes out to die with no fear... That was my experience.

Reactions: 21Neberg, not_a_robot and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

If life weren't so shitty people wouldn't be using opioids. :angry:

Reactions: 262653, 21Neberg, Username786 and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
If life weren't so shitty people wouldn't be using opioids. :angry:
Maybe. I think I would still love drugs even if my life was good. I just enjoy keeping my consciousness slightly south of sober and I hate alcohol.
I p

I remember the first time i got off a taxi to buy meth. It was less than 10 minutes and still in highschool. You are not a loser atleast try to get "medication" with DXM at any pharmacy and then see how you feel then... plus too much will make you trip to the point where your inner suicidal demon comes out to die with no fear... That was my experience.
lol I could write a book of just the stupid, bizarre and humiliating incidents I've gone through just trying to obtain drugs.
And only got them successfully half the time. Half the time the humiliation was all for nothing, which doubled it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653, 21Neberg, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
irrelevant_string

irrelevant_string

Student
Jun 16, 2019
Eh my social skills are that of a 10 year old and I'm often told that I look like a 13 year old so you can imagine what my social interactions would look like if I had any. Not to mention that I live with my parents so ordering N is not an option either, I can't get anti emetics. I'll have to figure something out.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Eh my social skills are that of a 10 year old and I'm often told that I look like a 13 year old so you can imagine what my social interactions would look like if I had any. Not to mention that I live with my parents so ordering N is not an option either, I can't get anti emetics. I'll have to figure something out.
Might as well try to work things out in the meantime while you're stuck being alive. The time will pass no matter what, so it won't hurt to try to change your circumstances.

Reactions: irrelevant_string