FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see so much beauty in death as I believe it to be nothing more than an eternal and dreamless sleep where there is no more suffering, no more problems or concerns, in death there is no more need for anything, instead all is forgotten about which is ideal to me. All that I wish for and see as desirable is the peace of eternal nothingness, it just sounds so beautiful to eternally be unaware and no matter what I'd see it as better to die but of course all that is truly ideal is never existing at all, only never existing is true perfection.

I'd certainly see it as better to die as there are no disadvantages to not existing, eternal nothingness is the absence of all that is bad, in fact I'd see the state of non-existence as only being positive as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything. Yet in existence there is unlimited potential for pain and torment, existence causes immense amounts of harm in an endless cycle that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is so cruelly forced here. Just having the ability to suffer to unimaginable extents is why existence disturbs me and it's why I'm comforted by the eternal absence of existence.

It's tragic how so much senseless cruelty and suffering exists all for no purpose, all for no reason, in fact it's very tragic how existence disturbed the peace of eternal nothingness in the first place. No matter what existence itself will always be the true problem, to have the ability to exist never could be desirable, it's a curse to be burdened with this existence.
If methods like Nembutal were made accessible it'd be such a relief, in fact it'd be a beautiful release from all future unnecessary suffering. There is no beauty in existence, I see existence as being like a virus that exists just to torment existing beings which is why the thought of eternally ceasing to exist is so beautiful to me.

Death means finding peace from the futile and burdensome nature of existence, for me death means freedom, only an eternal dreamless sleep can solve everything. I see existence itself as the true problem which can only be solved by ceasing to exist which is why I truly envy those who die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, theRetroHawk, floralheaddress and 6 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
quality of life in this place is rock bottom it's no wonder so many people don't want to be alive here

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, MatrixPrisoner, CouldaHvBeenARock and 1 other person
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
I recently got put asleep for surgery, I can't shift the feeling of how peaceful of not being aware of existence is. It's left a wierd feeling that once it's lights out, you won't know it, there is nothing to be afraid of on the otherside, there is no recollection of anything, no "oh, its blackness for eternity" the blackness is inconceivable. You could wake me up after a billion year and I'd be none the wiser at what went on, that time period didn't exist to me at all. Same as before we were born, we'd not conceived existance for 14 billlion years... That'll be it when we die, it's just avoiding pain in those moments of death that's the struggle to getting that ever lasting peace.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, MatrixPrisoner and pthnrdnojvsc
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It's why we all wake up in disappointment each morning.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and betternever2havbeen
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Fr I'm ready for all of this to end. The earth. Humanity. Existence.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
theRetroHawk

theRetroHawk

Jun 18, 2023
I see so much beauty in death as I believe it to be nothing more than an eternal and dreamless sleep where there is no more suffering, no more problems or concerns, in death there is no more need for anything, instead all is forgotten about which is ideal to me. All that I wish for and see as desirable is the peace of eternal nothingness, it just sounds so beautiful to eternally be unaware and no matter what I'd see it as better to die but of course all that is truly ideal is never existing at all, only never existing is true perfection.

I'd certainly see it as better to die as there are no disadvantages to not existing, eternal nothingness is the absence of all that is bad, in fact I'd see the state of non-existence as only being positive as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything. Yet in existence there is unlimited potential for pain and torment, existence causes immense amounts of harm in an endless cycle that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is so cruelly forced here. Just having the ability to suffer to unimaginable extents is why existence disturbs me and it's why I'm comforted by the eternal absence of existence.

It's tragic how so much senseless cruelty and suffering exists all for no purpose, all for no reason, in fact it's very tragic how existence disturbed the peace of eternal nothingness in the first place. No matter what existence itself will always be the true problem, to have the ability to exist never could be desirable, it's a curse to be burdened with this existence.
If methods like Nembutal were made accessible it'd be such a relief, in fact it'd be a beautiful release from all future unnecessary suffering. There is no beauty in existence, I see existence as being like a virus that exists just to torment existing beings which is why the thought of eternally ceasing to exist is so beautiful to me.

Death means finding peace from the futile and burdensome nature of existence, for me death means freedom, only an eternal dreamless sleep can solve everything. I see existence itself as the true problem which can only be solved by ceasing to exist which is why I truly envy those who die.
I love this as sort of a poem per se to the beauty of death. I really want to and also don't see a point to even being alive anymore. I want the end and I've had enough I just need that middle part of the actual doing which I can't seem to even make myself do.

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Why fear death. It comes to us all. We can't escape it forever. So you come to a choice, now or later? If you're suffering in unbearable ways, now is as good a time as any. And was anyone ever really concerned about non existence during deep dreamless sleep? Were we cowering in fear? Missing anything about being awake? No. We slip back to the abyss every night. Doesn't seem that bad to me. :)

Reactions: eashanm and theRetroHawk