blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Am i the only one who simps for Eren since season 1? Like we've seen all the girls simp for Levi. After season 4, the girls started noricing Eren and his fandom grew rather quickly. I guess that's because they changed his character to be more like Levi's—dangerous, powerful, wolf-like kind of guy. I think it is due to the fact that most girls are submissive, and they love dominant guy characters to fulfill their sexual fantasies.

As a dom girl myself, i do not find the appeal for Levi and S4 Eren. I really like S1-S3 Eren though, even though he wasn't fully submissive, but he was full of dreams and passion—frankly, he was a cute idealist who seemed to be submissive in bed but an equal as a companion. I loved his character style too, but S4 Eren is SO different and it honestly irked me.

Like why, stop making main characters turn into dangerous bad boy type. Can't we have a cheerful idealist as a main character just this time? Like let Levi get all the wolf-like images.

S3 Eren was perfect, please bring him back 🥲

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I'm asexual so I don't understand the whole dom-sub thing, but I do appreciate S4 Eren haha. Levi is overrated though.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
who seemed to be submissive in bed
I don't remember any S1-3 Eren and Levi sex scenes I think we watched two different versions of AoT :D

• Yay!
Reactions: TheSoulless
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Oct 11, 2021
I don't remember any S1-3 Eren and Levi sex scenes I think we watched two different versions of AoT :D
I would like to know this reference—
I'm asexual so I don't understand the whole dom-sub thing, but I do appreciate S4 Eren haha. Levi is overrated though.
S1-S3 Eren is better because now he's just a copy cat of Levi. The lack of originality makes me cry.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
S1-S3 Eren is better because now he's just a copy cat of Levi. The lack of originality makes me cry.
I disagree, but I've read the manga. Don't want to spoil anything so I can't comment on that, but some of the best chapters of the whole manga are coming out next.

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Oct 11, 2021
I disagree, but I've read the manga. Don't want to spoil anything so I can't comment on that, but some of the best chapters of the whole manga are coming out next.
I've read the manga, Season 4 is very cliché for a plot imo. Isayama made so many changes that don't necessarily symbolize anything, like (Spoiler) making Levi lost two fingers etc. Since he was inspired by Games of Thrones, given how the show ended in the most horrible way possible, it's no surprise AoT's ending sucked as well even though not as much.

As much as you love AoT, you know Season 4 sucked big time. Character development doesn't necessarily make said character more likable.