• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I'm not exactly sure what to call this so I'm just gonna try to explain it.

Do your emotions ever become so much that you physically lose control? Either you can't move at all or you unoptionally start to hit your head off things, pull your hair, scratch youself. And its almost like your entire body is a weight....idk I just physically feel heavier during this. I wish it would stop. I'm wondering if I somehow force myself to move or force myself to stop if that will help...

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, leiche, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
my throat blocks, i can't say a thing. it was such a shame at school when i was too anxious and i had to answer something, it feels like someone just lifts me from the ground holding my neck

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
my throat blocks, i can't say a thing. it was such a shame at school when i was too anxious and i had to answer something, it feels like someone just lifts me from the ground holding my neck
Yeah it's like that but physically throughout your whole body.
I hate it when the anxiety is that bad though. And you can't tell anyone what's going on. :meh:

• Hugs
Reactions: leiche
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I think pulling your hair is common.

@leiche nice pipe/can

Reactions: leiche
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
Yeah it's like that but physically throughout your whole body.
I hate it when the anxiety is that bad though. And you can't tell anyone what's going on. :meh:
exactly. everyone stares at you and thinks you're weird, at least that's what i feel in the air
I think pulling your hair is common.

@leiche nice pipe/can

Last edited:
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I did it for a bit and I'm male, I don't know why I stopped probably worried i'd go bald.

I don't know if you saw another thread exercise, I think that helps but when your very low can be hard to do and I'm one to talk at the moment I have no energy but you have to create a routine.