• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
Morning everyone,
so I've decided to end what's left of my life this weekend. Struggling with ehat to do in the meanwhile.... Its 1am and I'm bored.
How is everyone? what are your plans for the week?

Amber x

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I hope you don't mind me asking, but what made you decide this weekend?

My plans for the week are to continue studying and getting a couple more certifications. Maybe do some of it by the pool (if the sun ever dimes out.)

I'm not really motivated to do much else. At least this is a good week and I've been getting out of bed and not sleeping 18 hours a day. Guess I've been more in a manic mode the last week or so.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Do you have a favorite show, book, film? When my time comes, I am going to marathon some favorites of mine, such as Coffee Princess, Oh My Venus, KOn!, etc. I will also eat like a goddamn pig since I won't have to worry about weight anymore. I also plan to meet some people I haven't seen in years, for the last time. I will lie saying I am traveling to a different country permanently, of course, but I do want to wish them well.

You could try some of that. Or sex? Unless there is reincarnation or whatevers, you won't be able to do it after you die.

At any rate, I hope you find what you are looking for. Wishing you all the best, whether you do it or not.

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Hope it's an easy ride. I am up waiting for ff servers to come back online. sadly have to leave the house tomorrow though so I might grab some elixir(alcohol) and just otherwise crave death like normal