• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
Morning everyone,
so I've decided to end what's left of my life this weekend. Struggling with ehat to do in the meanwhile.... Its 1am and I'm bored.
How is everyone? what are your plans for the week?

Amber x

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Smilla, Kira and 3 others
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I hope you don't mind me asking, but what made you decide this weekend?

My plans for the week are to continue studying and getting a couple more certifications. Maybe do some of it by the pool (if the sun ever dimes out.)

I'm not really motivated to do much else. At least this is a good week and I've been getting out of bed and not sleeping 18 hours a day. Guess I've been more in a manic mode the last week or so.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Corrie and dano6533
Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for your reply, no particular reason for deciding it's this weekend. Try and enjoy my last week days then have an adventure on the weekend x

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, chronicpainnomore and dano6533
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I understand having a few good days before an adventure. Hope they bring you comfort, joy, and most of all - peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, dano6533, Corrie and 1 other person
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Good luck with what you decide

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, dano6533 and Tiburcio
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Do you have a favorite show, book, film? When my time comes, I am going to marathon some favorites of mine, such as Coffee Princess, Oh My Venus, KOn!, etc. I will also eat like a goddamn pig since I won't have to worry about weight anymore. I also plan to meet some people I haven't seen in years, for the last time. I will lie saying I am traveling to a different country permanently, of course, but I do want to wish them well.

You could try some of that. Or sex? Unless there is reincarnation or whatevers, you won't be able to do it after you die.

At any rate, I hope you find what you are looking for. Wishing you all the best, whether you do it or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, dano6533, Sonnenblume and 2 others
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Wish you good luck nd hope you won´t suffer. "Sleep well" in eternity then. And hope you enjoy your last days, live like there´s no tommorow. I will do the same when it´s time for me to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, dano6533, Sonnenblume and 1 other person
MrNobody

MrNobody

May 26, 2018
What method will you use?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and dano6533
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Hope it's an easy ride. I am up waiting for ff servers to come back online. sadly have to leave the house tomorrow though so I might grab some elixir(alcohol) and just otherwise crave death like normal

• Hugs
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I hope things work out for you.

• Hugs
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I hope your last days are enjoyable and that your exit is peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, dano6533 and Smilla