• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
First I thought my feelings were economical, but after 1year three months of hormone and dianabol which I stop taking dianabol pills couple weeks ago, I'm starting to loose my recovery, my expectations of a good life with good humor and my possibilities.

I still hold March expired N, but I don't plan on using it yet , but it's comforting to know I didn't threw it away.

What will happen to me? I have enjoyed very much last year and two months.

Even that I had a broken heart with a girl and she hit my ego very very hard by going away.
.even so, I'm amazed how I avoided feeling bad all this long time.

Reactions: patheticpartner
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Why did you stop taking hormone treatment if it was helping?

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Why did you stop taking hormone treatment if it was helping?
Oh no, I stopped Dianabol , and also switched the hormone because once the doctor told me it might be good because the body hormone receptros can get used to the same type of testosterone, so I switched without him knowing , but next time I will use th right one. I could speed up and take it today , but I might get testosterone exams tomorrow only to rule out testosterone levels being the cause.

Also it could be Dianabol, I will start taking again. Even exercise could be the issue because I stopped because I'm in physiotherapy , which finishes Saturday and back to excercising as usual.

But it's my mind which has like reverted into old type of thinking and hopelessness.

Thank you

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Oh no, I stopped Dianabol , and also switched the hormone because once the doctor told me it might be good because the body hormone receptros can get used to the same type of testosterone, so I switched without him knowing , but next time I will use th right one. I could speed up and take it today , but I might get testosterone exams tomorrow only to rule out testosterone levels being the cause.

Also it could be Dianabol, I will start taking again. Even exercise could be the issue because I stopped because I'm in physiotherapy , which finishes Saturday and back to excercising as usual.

But it's my mind which has like reverted into old type of thinking and hopelessness.

Thank you
I hope for the best outcome for you.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

Thank you
If you were taking dianabol and test aswell. then stopped taking dianabol, your blood levels will have dropped. the idea is to keep them at a steady rate.

the 'getting' used to as your doctor describes, is something body builders talk about. it not the same as when you are using it for hormone replacement. people on TRT are on the stuff constantly at the same rate, for many years of their life. I would also suggest you need to speak to an endocrinologist not a normal doctor. If you keep chopping and changing your medication you would feel up and down as it will have an effect on your hormone balance.

can i ask who advised dianabol? its one of the most toxic steroids there is. it really bad for your liver, especially over a long peroid/high dose. any oral steroid is not a good choise anyway, but i know body builders use them (i have)

Last edited: